Who is THE silliest goose of these two pranksters?

who is THE silliest goose of these two pranksters?

They fucking look alike, damn.

Probably it's just the fact that both pics are in black-and-white, they both seem to have the same colored hair, and finally the same-looking eyes and eyebrows.

these goofballs always crack me up

Kafka, he's extremely subtle. Pinecone's a bit too other worldly for me.

?

Pynchon is undoubtedly the silliest.

>chris moltisanti and the chipmunk look alike because both the pictures happen to black and white

nope

I find Kafka funnier but Pynchon is certainly much sillier.

pic related is the real rascally prankster, just look at the smug look on his face. What's he planning? A whoopee cushion? a joy buzzer? He's gonna pants you in front of the entire class, just wait and see

pynchon, no contest. although Kafka certainly has his fair share of goofs and gaffs

Kafka's my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and verminous behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty roach cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla roaches and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old kafkard, that card. "Do you need some KAFka medicine?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of fake insect antennae onto his head and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look monstrous and verminous???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge anthropomorphic insect.

You didn't change enough.

Kafka's my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is anxiety, daddy-issues, jokes and verminous behavior, and his books are full to the brim of those. Every novel is like half a bagel, you open the book & WHERE'S THE ENDING you get an unfinished collection of ideas for something great. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BAM! you get a shot without a proper trial and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old kafkard, that card. "Do you need some KAFka medicine?" he says, wheezing. Watch him as he shoves a pair of fake insect antennae and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a bowl of pudding. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your stomach getting strapped into a torture device, which promptly breaks, and gets retired.

i enjoy the no pic

I don't find either of them funny. More subtlety & real Larfs in Sam Hyde than Pynchon at least.

Perhaps Kafka's irony is "too large to be seen" (as Chesterton said of Chaucer)—but I think maybe he was just fucked up or something. I dunno

>Sam Hyde
>>>/reddit/

how kafkaesque

>likes Sam Hyde but not Pynchon
You probably find Sam funny for the wrong reasons.

What's Kafka's goofiest book? Kafka turns a character into a bug but Pynchon has a character go up in his own dick.

im reading the castle now and the mc's two assistants have been goofing around a lot senpai

First alternate ending of Amerika/Der Verschollene, by far

Amerika itself is his most lighthearted, probably my favorite simply because of how fun and explicitly funny it was to read, it's not like The Trial/Castle where the dark humor (especially in The Trial) is so dark it ceases to be humor, although out of all those, The Trial I think is the most aesthetically overwhelming.

Amerika, though, reminded me of old Spongebob episodes (that is, the good ones) at times, it's that zany and lighthearted. Don't ask why I watch old Spongebob episodes.

The Trial is hilarious though

it's 2016, every one watches old Spongebob episodes

i've read thomas pynchon
i have read anne rand
i've been to italy

I'm a

FOODIE
O
O
D
I
E

The first 3 seasons or so are where it's at.

>spend your whole life at home
>do not go out
>pretend you know anything about the world or society

typical in both cases. Both are stupid poseurs

Let's put this user in contention, anyone have a pic of him for the image?

“My belief is that 'recluse' is a code word generated by journalists... meaning, doesn't like to talk to reporters...”
― Thomas Pynchon

I'm sure Pynchon has lots of life experience. The whole point of not having his picture taken is so he can go out and do stuff and not have to worry about people knowing he's a famous author.

so he can be the last living beatnick?

martine?