Have you tried the banana milk meme yet?

Have you tried the banana milk meme yet?

>meme
Plz leave, newfag.

Ive had banana flavored Quik as a kid, was pretty good.

Yeah i had the chocolate one kinda just made me want regular chocolate milk

Your mom milked my banana last night

>All these alternate milks
Unless you're lactose intolerant this shit is degenerate. It comes the fuck out of a cow and you drink it retards, welcome to being a mammal.

>when you want to shitpost so bad but have no idea what you're doing

Uhhh...dude..it's milk..with flavoring. It still has lactose and all the other normal milk stuff in it..just with flavoring added..wtf you going on about, spaz?

Nice shitposting you daft fagget

I buy it pretty regularly. Its on sale all the time at Win Dixie. I was getting promised land before that with coupons but Win Dixie no longer is carrying it.

>drinking milk past the age of 5

enjoy all your estrogens faggot, bet you got gyno too

It's not human milk you dipshitting cuntnigger

>welcome to being a mammal
Mammals are supposed to drink milk from their own species, not cows milk full of hormones and estrogen

ITT: autism

If you stick to bull milk only and not cow milk filled with female hormones you don't have this issue. It's not hard to figure out dumbass. Juast get bull milk at the stores and no estrogen, no gyno, no man titties, no crying breakdowns. Does everything have to be written out in plain simple form for you to figure this out? Jesus christ.

put into a blender:
>one banana
>milk
>some vanilla sugar (or extract)
>1 or 2 tablespoons of sugar
blend

My uncle Remus taught me how to milk a bull...

He's correct if it's factory farmed conventional US milk where they use the carcinogenic growth hormone BHT. It's why all first world and many third world countries ban the import of US milk.

The only safe US milk is milk produced without the use of BHT. Do your research, save your life.

Yup, I've tried both. Pretty good, but the plain one is better because you can taste the banana more. The chocolate carton tastes good, but the chocolate overwhelms the banana flavor.

If you think about it, it is kind of odd that we're weirded out by breastmilk, the milk made by members of our own species. Humans produce a ton of excess milk and don't even need pregnancy to induce lactation. If there was a natural and humane marketplace for breastmilk to which women could contribute excess for pay, I would be surprised if a niche industry didn't pop up around it. Obviously you'd have to have good quality control and the ability to test milk for antibiotics or other harmful chemicals, and to pasteurize it like cow's milk. But if you figured out all of those logistics I could see it being sold in small bottles at Whole Foods for example, at a price premium. It's an extremely nutritious foodstuff and if people could get over taboos it would probably sell. One creamery in the UK already produced a short run of breastmilk ice cream and it sold out.

>pic related
Its you.

Yoohoo used to make something similar and I wpuld drink like 6 a day when I worked at a grocery store. Free of course. This shit looks good.

It's because we know how much gross shit humans consume

But I know that breast milk imparts immunity to babies, why not have your baby dRink lots of different mothers breast milk and make super kids

mixing banana and strawberry milk is the bee's tits

Such a good question, although I'm more of the opinion it should be a treat shared between a couple!

I buy this. My toddler loves it. I add Ice cream sometimes to make a pretty solid chocolate banana milk shake

I'd buy it if it was from a transsexual woman.

real recipie

2 bananas
Milk

blend

Helped me become a qt trap