Grand Mac

Has Veeky Forums gotten around yet to trying the bad boy on the right? I thought it was pretty good. Lettuce kept falling out of it though.

I did. It was fucking awful. Kept falling apart. Was expecting thicker patties like on their other burgers but it was the same thin-ass shit as on a regular Mac, only with a larger diameter.

It's literally just a slightly scaled-up, more expensive Big Mac.

it reminds me of when I was a little kid and tried a big mac for the first time and I had trouble finishing it

it's big and it's good. It will be my new mcdonalds item until it gets discontinued

the first one i got fell apart completely. but i visited another location and that burger was fine. both tasted fine though.

first time i had it was back in about 2004 or something, it was pretty ok

mine fell apart too :(

Oh look, this post again.
Junk food general I guess.

I like it.

It's just a big mac, but more filling.

to be fair, the signature collection burgers are actually edible, unlike the other crap McD sells

He dosen't eat big macs one layer at a time
Fucking plebs I swear to christ

just buy a normal mac and take smaller bites

Had a mac jr on the way home because I had a hunger headache but knew that real dinner was only an hour away. It was nice to get something approximating a real burger that small.

I've been making grand macs on my own for years though. I'd just get a big mac and a double hamburger and combine them into one.

yeah, it was complete shit. same pathetic patty. just more bread. what a bunch of fucking retards. seriously. how difficult is it to understand that people don't want a bunch of bread in their food.

IT'S JUST A BIGGER BIG MAC WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL IT TASTES THE SAME

I liked it a lot.
Will order with less mac sauce next time.

Two pieces of cheese on the lower bun, no piece of cheese on the upper. Didn't really work too well for me at that size.

They should just bring back the cheddar jalapeno burger.

could someone tell me why Veeky Forums is making such a big deal of this old campaign product?

McDonald manager here

I won't shill but I will tell you the Grand Mac is a very messy sandwich. The proportions just don't work and with even a 1/3 pound of beef, the bread and lettuce drowned it out.

The mac jr on the other hand, is very good, the sauce,bread, lettuce and meat align perfectly and is a very delicious sandwich.

Yeap - last week.

They should just call it the Big Mac and leave it as the #1 (at the grand mac higher price). Call the old one Mac Jr. (at regular price) and get rid of the current mac jr altogether.

How is this different from just buying 2 big macs?

How come the Mcdonalds near me only hires weirdos

couldnt tell ya pal

How retarded does someone have to be to realize that McDonald's and in general corporations does not give a fucking about what you want but rather what will make them tons of money. It is barely edible shit for stupid people like you. Why don't you actually learn how to cook you fucking faggot?

The grand mac isnt the big mac but with the quarter pounder with cheese patties?

I had god meat marinading but then I got drunk and went to mcdonalds and ate a grand mac, barfed, and THEN ate the mac jr. I would rate it but I don't remember it at all.

No, the two patties on the Grand Mac total 1/3 pound put together.

You are not insightful or clever in an fashion whatsoever.

seriously what the fuck does that sentence mean?

i did, it was ok. it fell apart really easily and they didnt do anything about the gross tasting meat. ill probably stick to whoopers and mcchickens for my fast food sandwiches of choice

Not worth ordering a second time.

>eating a Big Mac
>ONE LAYER AT A TIME

getaloadofthisguycam.flv

You're right because what I am saying is FUCKING OBVIOUS and I am not trying to be clever or insightful. If I were trying to be clever and insightful I would not do so on a fucking fast food board that talks about chicken nuggers and burgers all day, fucking faggot. Go and eat more McDonald's so you can get fat and die faster.

No you.

Ppl use to order big macs with 1/4 beef patties like the ones they use on their quarter pounder with cheese. I thought they listened and took the peoples idea. My mistake.

McDonald's™ chef here (I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock).

I'd recommend special ordering a Mac Jr™ with 2 Grand Mac™ patties instead. We typically only charge the price of an original Big Mac™ for that, and it offers the ideal ratio of bun to beef. Trust me on this one.

BK has a better burger. The BK bacon burger thing is pretty solid and has a larger patty than McShittles.

What exactly is it? Because it looks like the Double Big Mac that's been around forever.

That is my point, dumbass. This isn't even making them money. The corporation has been going downhill over the last few years as it loses grounds to higher-class yet similarly priced fast food joints. A Five Guys burger, an establishment which objectively ranks above McDonalds, now costs the same price as the Grand Mac. McDonalds is making poor decision after poor decision and not just from the perspective of my taste buds. Their shit sucks and is overpriced now. So go fuck yourself