Just tried sardines for the first time... i finaly took the redpill...

Just tried sardines for the first time... i finaly took the redpill...all these years everyone i knew never tried them said all these terrible things about them.."o hur dur its le whole fish in the can eww"that aint even true its felets..and it isn't a fishy fish either. Its meaty like a oyster. Why do so many people beleive shlomos lies? Why are people so discusted by this to the point of being a borderline meme? Why is this never talked about? Its actualy a great fish and by far better than the shit teir processed meat u could be getting out of a can 3.14/4.188 best canned meat ive tried

Sardines can be a little dry even with all the oil. Tuna > sardine for the most parts.

14/88

>finaly
Retard.

That wasnt much of my experience..also tuna=more expensive, not as portable and consistancy of other processed meats...i also don't realy like to eat it by itself...more of a complement to a dish than a dish itself imo

Implying objective spelling is real

you must be black

when you find a brand you like you'll really start to love them.

No

Ive only tried one brand so far..(beach cliff) already seems gr8

Beach cliff is fine; I eat a can everyday. The 'fancier' brands don't even leave the bones in, which is half the fun.

Put some dill and red wine vinegar on them to make them god-tier.

Also, has anyone tried the ones in tomato sauce? I really want to, but I can't find them anywhere.

Portugal sardines = GOAT

Welcome.

Cheap, tasty, probably healthy protein source.

The residual oil is pretty fishy smelling and annoying to manage but whatever. Mash them onto some toast with pepper or something is what I like to do.

Seeing shit like this in the news makes me want to eat a gun.

We don't know the context. For all we know, the professor could've been a passive aggressive cunt who wrote in unnecessary snide comments.

Sardines are sustainable too!

I like to eat them on saltine crackers with a dash of salt and some avocado. Maybe a couple drops of hot sauce too.

Wow this explains why I can get 300+ applications for a single position and 4/5ths of the applicants are drooling morons.

For all we know, the professor was selflessly trying to gift literacy to ungrateful apes.

Yeah either way, we don't know the full story and while the apes will ape, the prof looks like a pedo cunt himself.

>gift literacy to ungrateful apes

the ultimate red pill is sardines canned in spicy tomato sauce.
there is simply no competition.

Not like you can search the title and find the article (which is useless, btw, so read others).

But they accused him of "micro-aggressions" for correcting elementary mistakes, which should tell you how bullshit it was.

Yeah, and 7/10ths are white.

just because some black guy pulled the race card doesn't mean white kids are getting stellar educations

New fag question.. you eat the whole bones inside sardines right? I used to eat them and I will pull out the spine. I could powder them in my fingers and I didn't know if one is to eat them or not?

you can eat the bones, i don;t even notice them. more expensive brands will remove them but I think it's unnecessary

Them's tasty little fish.

Thanx mate be sure to invest more in these little guys.

Yeah, they're fine to eat. The little spines in sardines are nothing compared to the huge vertebrae that you get with canned salmon. Which are still fine to eat.

I have flashbacks every time I see/smell a sardine
>be me
>8yo
>eating spaghetti for dinner
>"the government is hacking our brains" lunatic grandpa who insists on a diet solely of big macs, the hoppiest ipa's he could find, and sardines decides to eat at the table for once
>slurps the whole can of sardines down at once, choke coughs, and spews a shitload of brown foamy liquid over the table, mainly my plate and surrounding area
>puts his sausage fingers in my spaghetti to retrieve one of the sardines he upchucked and immediately eats it
I blocked out 90% of what happened after that

that's a good story

Sardines are awesome, it's a good cheap and ready to eat meal. Pretty nice thing to start building a sandwich.

Made me kek hard, great story user

>"the government is hacking our brains" lunatic grandpa
>diet solely of big macs

does not compute

Posts like this are why I come to Veeky Forums

So, you just eat sardines whole?

Tiny sardines are great.

Big ones are horrible. I actually just threw out a bunch of canned sardines because i couldn't stomach them. They were so big there were only 2 in each can. They were tough, chewy, and stringy.

What are some good brands that only have the tiny sardines?

Ever try the large ones FRESH? God tier. The problem is that they go bad so fast they're pretty much impossible to find unless you happen to live in a coastal area where they are caught.

The crunchy vertebrae are my favorite part. At least they were when my mom used to buy them. Now I just get the tomatoes sauce sardines, skipjack tuna, shrimp, and haddock.

>A protest was organized and students claim the professor has created a hostile climate on campus for his actions.

mom use to buy these all the time when i was a kid. loved them back then cause it require no preparation and was tasty