I can't believe I've been eating omelettes all my life instead of making tamagoyaki

I can't believe I've been eating omelettes all my life instead of making tamagoyaki.

Fuck off weeb

get tae fuck ya weeb cunt

It's the same thing you dirty weeb.
Go and spread your yellow-fever elsewhere.
/Thread

Fuck off, weeaboo.

To all those claiming omelette is same as tamagoyaki, you have no idea how much more refined the tamagoyaki is, especially with multiple folds exponentially (literally) more texture and still giving you the option of having soft runny inside.

Pearl Harbor, you traitor.

you cant just go and /thread your own post there bud

We don't care.
Get fucked, weeaboo.

/thread

how many times should I fold my tamagoy for optimal texture and superiority over other eggs?

one mirrion times

tamagoyaki Is made with one single fold you daft prick.

I train with my tamagoyaki pan every day, this superior pan can cook eggs much better because it folds the tamagoyaki over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other pan on earth. I earned my tamagoyaki license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

Look at the post count you stupid cunt.

same. what flavor vape goes well with eggs? I was thinking saki.

hey reddit!

Teriyaki.

>tfw folding my tamagoyaki million times with my pan that has been folded million times to achieve superior zen-esque sharp taste that slices through your mouth like a superior japanese katana slices through the hardest metal known to man

>omelette
>not scrambled eggs

just fuck my shit up

SUPERIOR NIPPON EGG

FORDED ONE MIRRION TIME

>folded omelette
This is good

>rolled omelette
OMG GISE BEST THING EVER :333

Fuck off and die weeb faggot

>what should we have tonight, burritos or omelettes?
>lets have both!

How do i tamagotchi?