>Facebook "cooking" video
>MINI NUTELLA DEEP FRIED OREO™ CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE PANCAKE
>The video is sped up with cutesy music in the background

Every fucking time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not make the videos you want to see and want other people to see? That's the best way to combat content you don't like.

Because then he couldn't complain on a broken porcelain fetishist bbs about everything anyone does that annoys him.

A lot of normie people like videos like that. I'm no big lover of sweets, but I don't really see the issue.

>Facebook "cooking" video
>GRILLED CHEESE WRAPPED IN BACON STUFFED WITH LARD, BUTTER AND DEEP FAT FRIED
>"Tasty"

I actually have wanted to start my own cooking channel. But I dont have a nice kitchen, or good equipment, or a good camera/pc to edit.

Plus, I have no formal training and am nothing above an above average cook. So who would listen to me? Who would watch?

Most of the things I cook anyway are from other videos like Chef John or something, or Ill make things Ive made a hundred times before so I dont need a recipe or video, with a different variation like fried chicken or homemade pizza.

But these kinds of TASTY videos are fucking garbage. They promote lazy eating, lazy cooking, using terrible ingredients, and going to the lowest common effort a human could do to make themselves food such as "just throw it all into a fucking pot and cook it" or "just take already made food and fry it you dumb fuck". They dont deserve or need the views, and to call them out as being schlock shit even without training or my own videos is not out of the question. Because thats what it is, trash.

>The video is sped up with cutesy music in the background

I hate that kind of music. It seems to be everywhere nowadays. Even the little jingle for the government of Canada is a gay "cutesy" take on the national anthem

One thing to keep in mind is that with Facebook view counts at least, is that the view is counted even if the person only watches the first second of the video and not the whole thing. Who knows how many people have watched them from start to finish.

>So who would listen to me? Who would watch?
If you question yourself like that, no one will. I understand you don't have the resources to create the content you want, if you do happen to land yourself in a position where you could make videos yet still ask yourself that, then of course you won't get far. You gotta be confident in your actions and just go for it.

>and going to the lowest common effort a human could do to make themselves food

That is the reason why these videos are so popular. Your average joe doesn't want to spend an hour in the kitchen making the perfect crème brûlée, they want to spend 10 minutes making something which taste passes good and they can show off to their family and friends.

The recipes are nice and simple for people who don't know how to cook

And thus continues the downfall of western civilization...

Now I want to see a cooking vid with sped-up footage set to

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

And so you spend hours in the kitchen creating the perfect dish for every meal? Somehow, I doubt it. Unless you're unemployed/don't get many hours per day and have the free time to do that.

sounds like your ready for your own show senpai

>BBQ PIT BOYS
>1 minute of the BBQ SHOES song
>8 minutes of cooking
>2 minutes of the old guy eating and laughing

My blood is fucking boiling stop it stop it stop it

>grandma now sees these recipes on pinterest
>gets disappointing results
i keep telling her to just stick with cookbooks and foodwishes if she wants something easy

Chef John from FOODWISHES dot com withhhhhhh

I'M GOIN' DOWN

Don't fall for the Facebook (((cooking))) meme

youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI

What the fuck did I just watch?

Ja/ck/ has 290k+ subs. All you need is a good camera and maybe a guy to move it around to keep your hands free.

If what you guys are talking about is that shit where they just have a vague and uninteresting melody consisting of xylophone and ukulele notes, I believe this has been dubbed "NuMale-Core"

That's not the "downfall of western civilization" you fucking pretentious alarmist cuck, that's the reality of humanity.

what the fuck did you just link

Tasty is fine if you're easily impressed schlub who reviews the local Olive Gardens and Paneras and Applebees on Yelp but don't really care about food and the processes and intricacies of cooking but want something you can throw together in twenty minutes and eat and chat about with your equally impressionable friends over a round of appletinis and dick sucking.

>and today we're going to simmer user's blood down to a reduction!

>One thing to keep in mind is that with Facebook view counts at least, is that the view is counted even if the person only watches the first second of the video and not the whole thing.
Also, FB is annoying in the fact that (at least on mobile) it likes to autoplay videos.

>Veeky Forums complains about jack having almost 300k subs
>while repeatedly dumping every single webm of him literally every chance they get

This. He's so bad that faggots keep shilling him indirectly, and he's making money off of being terrible. This is why he deserves an auto b&.

>two shots of vodka

What did he mean by this?

>No sugar needed! Chudley had more than enough to spare

Fucking why

Are you supposed to eat the fucking cob?

I really want to like his videos but the way his voice lowers and raises in volume just annoys me. Is it bad to not watch a good channel because his voice is that fucking bad?

I fucking love jump cuts!

Too much salt, user.