How do I be like Musk except not be a fraud and actually get things done ?

How do I be like Musk except not be a fraud and actually get things done ?

get hair transplants

Why are you calling him a fraud?

Because it's a Trumptard who is angry the most prolific person of this century so far doesn't like Trump.

Because he literally never delivers on his promises.

Proof?

I suspect he's accomplished more than you

Be like Larry Page

He takes personal credit for many things that he had a small role in. His best skills are marketing and fundraising.

nigger needs some sleep

Actually he's a shitty speaker. So you should look for other reasons he is successful.

>Proof something hasn't happened.

Senpai, pls.

I'm not a Trumptard but I still dislike Trump for how shitty his labour practises are

Space should be a public, international enterprise.

Wanted to say dislike Musk

aquire money
run your mouth
be dumb

Why is he crying Veeky Forums?

>you should look for other reasons he is successful.

Based on the Wikipedia article, I'd say he leveraged inherited social/financial standings along with family cronyism to defraud Compaq shareholders of a fuckton of cash, used that to buy his way into PayPal, then cashed out when eBay bought them.
In short: be born rich, then keep gaming the system until you're hella-rich.

do you know the story of Columbus' egg?

Yes, and maybe I'm missing the point about Musk.
Like I said, I've just skimmed the Wikipedia article.
But all I can find about him actually doing anything in relation to getting rich is the part where he wanted to switch PayPal's servers to Windows instead of Unix.

OK, he did some web development stuff while living on daddy's money, but the story is mostly >do something unremarkable
>merge with more successful competitor
>cash out
He did that twice, and turned 28k of borrowed money into 165 million.
Oh, there is one striking parallel to Steve Jobs, it seems like he just can't get along with the people he works with.

if becoming a billionaire is so easy what the hell are you doing here brew?

Tesla is an amazing marketing company. But not much other than that.
He just takes risks with is money and has a vision. An ideas guy. Something few people are willing to do with their money.

I can't watch his interviews he dumbs everything down. I watched one where he explained that it's the velocity that keeps things in orbit. He explained it for like 5 minutes saying it over and over like it would blow our minds. The whole crowd was like "yeah dude.. we know.. move on"

his hair transplant really worked out well though.

fuck off pinko. space (referring to exploration, not science) has been a public enterprise for 60 years and it's been a fucking disaster

haters gonna hate

tesla just build the biggest factory in the world and it will cut battery costs by half and spaceX made a rocket land. why people shit all over musk is beyond me.

Are you retarded? The Model 3 will get 215 miles per charge and will cost $35,000. No one else has come this far with electric car tech before.

Stop being an edgelord. Slagging off Musk on the internet won't change the fact that you're a loser with shitty grades who is never going to find a good job.

see

I'm not shitting on him.

But realize that BMW, VW Group, etc could all do the same thing. (and cheaper)
Tesla isn't profitable even at the luxury good price levels. It uses GE motors.. Panasonic batteries.. they aren't inventing the wheel.

It's a marketing company. To sell electric cars. To sell the idea of electric cars and hopefully make a profit doing it at some point.

>The 3 will be..
Yeah will be. I keep hearing that, but until it's actually purchased for that you can't keep using the Tesla 3 as an argument.

Could they? Then why aren't they? Why is Tesla the only company putting out electrics that are actual practical full alternatives to ICE cars, in addition to building the biggest factory in the world and covering the nation in charging infrastructure?

But you idiots will still, for some reason, continue to say
>nothing special xD

The only reason I quoted the 3 was because of the price. The S and the X both get more miles per charge than any electric car ever, and they are priced fairly average in the realm of luxury performance cars.

those companies build themselves over the course of the last 60 years. Musk build Tesla in around 1 decade. While also building a rocket company from scratch. you are comparing him to century old global supercorporations not realizing he build everything he has from scratch in the last 20 years. and this guy probably didnt peak yet.

Just get a lot of government subsidies.

>Then why aren't they?
Because there's no incentive to losing money..? He has a vision. They don't share it / care.
He will make the electric car cool and when the inevitable switch from petrol happens GM, BMW group, VW group, Toyota, Honda, etc will all continue to maintain their market shares in the electric car business.
He's not trying to replace them anyway. He's just trying to speed up the adoption.

I'm not shitting on him.. I respect his vision and I'm glad someone is taking the risks. I'm just looking at the company as what it actually is.

Pretty much this. Find something more productive to do with your life than trying to down talk Elon Musk. No really sit there and think about what you are doing here. Fucking pathetic.

Do any of Musk's companies release research? I can't imagine every improvement they make is patentable. Always wondered how they're improving things.

Tesla makes a profit.

Tesla released hundreds of patents to be free to use by other people.

SpaceX has made a carbon fiber fuel tank that can safely store chilled liquid methane with out falling part. The rockets used in Dragon2 and Red Dragon, are 3d printed.

Fuck off kike
Science and discovery can only a public enterprise because jews want money and science and discovery are not profit driven enterprises