I just had this from Taco Bell, along with two crunchy tacos

I just had this from Taco Bell, along with two crunchy tacos.

I gotta say, I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about it....it took me a couple bites in to really get used to the taste of the chicken "shell" and sauce which I reckon is "avacado ranch" sauce, I feel like it would have been better if they used something similar to the sauce on their quesadillas rather than this....but once I really started munching I was able to finish it....the two crunchy normal ass tacos were overall more enjoyable and tasty I kind of regret eating them first

Anybody else have this yet? Thoughts? Also, are they trolling us with these crazy inventions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They could have made differnt versions.

A chipole one, a supreme one, a nacho cheese one.

I guess you can add that seperate tho.

Even a grilled one.

1.00 would have gotten me there fast to try it.

I have the opposite reaction from you, OP. I really liked the chicken shell (this way I get chicken in every bite.) The avocado ranch also really works with the flavor. I hated that I only got one and the two tacos.

>They could have made differnt versions.
>A chipole one, a supreme one, a nacho cheese one.
Back in the day, there were three different kind of chalupas similar to this: supreme, baja (with baja sauce), and nacho cheese

I had one on a whim. The breading was overpowering in flavor and sat too heavily on the tongue. Not really my thing.

I like the idea but I didn't care for the product itself
had that spongy texture cheap nuggets tend to have

Back in the day before chalupas existed there were three kinds of gorditas. And one of them was the Santa Fe. To this day it was the greatest item to come from taco bell

>Viva Gorditas!!!!

How is it "naked"? Its breaded, so its not even "naked" by a stretch. The only way chicken can not be naked is with the feathers still on, and no one is eating that shit, so wtf?

I picked one up and didn't think too much of it other than I felt like shit for a few hours after eating it.
I should have known better than to deviate from the one true king

Pick fucking related

Tried one the other day. Reviewbrah's review was pretty accurate.
It's something to try once just to say you tried it. It's alright but nothing major. Probably will never order it again.
Those double stacker tacos on the other hand... still pretty pissed about them taking those off the menu.

>getting anything other than Loaded Potato Grillers from Taco Bell

Top pleb

>All those normies overreacting when this is just a sandwich without the bread

This desu.

Also Taco cuck here, ask me anything.

>mfw indians and vegetarians get mad as fuck because naked chicken chalupa means they can't eat our potatoes

>The breading was overpowering in flavor and sat too heavily on the tongue
Boy, OP here and you said it....I didn't notice it at the time but my mouth is basically screaming with some kind of unpleasant garlic taste

>I picked one up and didn't think too much of it other than I felt like shit for a few hours after eating it.
Yeah I feel like shit now, and it's not just a junk food thing I typically don't feel bad after eating fast food but this item fucked me up

Yeah I've got a fucking question. How come every single time I order a fucking potato griller with extra sour cream, they either charge me for it and don't add any extra or actually remove it altogether? Why are your cooks so retarded? I had to actually ask the cashier last time to make sure the cook also didn't put diced tomatoes in the loaded grillers because she had done that the past 4 times I was there and apparently nobody stopped to tell her that tomatoes and lettuce don't belong in a loaded potato griller

>How come every single time I order a fucking potato griller with extra sour cream, they either charge me for it and don't add any extra or actually remove it altogether?

Cause it's hilarious to do, we all do that

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. When I get fed up with my miserable no-gf NEET life I'm going to shoot up that Taco Bell and kill that bitch now that I know they're deliberately fucking me over. I'm going to make that bitch beg for her life as I stuff tomatoes and sour cream down her throat

Not that guy, but people are retarded and don't understand extra sour cream means an extra click on the sour cream gun. I see people do double clicks on single servings of sour cream all the time.

Also, if you tell them that they messed it up, they are supposed to replace it for free, no receipt necessary, no questions asked.

When you want extra sauce of any kind always ask for it on the side...that way you will be sure to get it

Great idea, I'll ask for extra sour cream on the side so when I get home I can unroll my loaded potato griller, put the sour cream in it, and then re fuckin roll it myself

Just dip it in the cup if youre too lazy to take three seconds to open a tortilla and close it again

Oh 3 fuckin seconds? Three fuckin seconds huh? That's how long you think it takes to unroll that shit and redo it? Well guess fuckin what maybe I don't want to do the job of the cunt that should have done it for me in the first place. It doesnt fucking taste right if you dip if you fucking normie piece of shit fuck you and that bitch I'll kill you both

Yeah bring it bitch I'll have my fuckin tater grillers waiting for them

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q

Is there anything this guy doesn't like

The chipotle chicken griller is the GOAT menu item

That thing is actually such terrible value for money, it's only three ingredients: chicken, chipotle sauce and sour cream.

No

>they got rid of the habanero sauce again

well fuck you too Taco Bell

Can you order it filled with beef?

It's pretty bland, really. Good on them for trying it,and I'd like the avocado ranch in something else, but I got barely anything from it.

You can but it would be disgusting. Would probably be better if you added chicken to it.

WHAT THE FUCK
I JUST BOUGHT ONE
ITS LITERALLY JUST MELTED CHEESE AND LETTUCE

LAME

>he doesn't understand taco bell
You take items and mix match them up making new things
>not put a normal taco inside of the chicken nacho or getting a steak burrito and throwing in nachos in the burrito
sometimes I feel like I'm deeling with plebs

It tastes too derivative of KFC. It needed more Mexicoish flavors.

You still have to steer, faggot.

Top autism

A chicken shell with a chalupa around it.. It'd be a mcchicken taco!

Taco Bell is ok but they seriously need to sell more than one type of beer.
Drinking the same stuff all the time gets boring fast.

The best fast food taco.

top fucking kek every thread

Taco Bell manager here. Gonna try this out next time I go to work. Will post results on Veeky Forums. Look out for the thread in a couple of days.

The chicken is to spicy and overwhelms the taste of the chicken and toppings.

>taco bell manager
why haven't you gotten something better? surely you could work at a real resteraunt with the experience.

Yeah I'm working on it. I hate the job, but it pays the bills. I'm looking for another job.

>Usual Purchases
>Chicken Chalupa
>Beefy 5 Layer
>Baja Blast

I thought this thing was delicious. Definitely will be getting it again and hope it can stay around for a little while. Im not sure if the cause they use is something new or if it's just the creamy jalapeno sauce. Id like to see them add a little more inside of it, and surprisingly I would enjoy more lettuce too, just as a filler.

Going to try this in a few hours when it opens, might get the georgia gold chicken tendies too

I feel like price-wise its a pretty bad deal, costs over 3 dollars with tax where I am. It is pretty low qulity chicken, not enough cheese or sauce.

>are they trolling us with these crazy inventions
Well they are following the model in fast food of doing dumb shit to get people to come in and try it. Like when burger king did the mac and cheetos thing, it was for publicity more so than anything.

I know someone who talked to a guy who did marketing for Dunkin Donuts or something and said these new and different products aren't necessarily meant to be a smash hit, only to get people coming in and thinking about the place. After people get their naked chicken chalupa they come back another time and get something else.

It looks like someone punched her in the mouth

DSLs are love

God speed, manager user.

this is the boss of them all

Just got one without the ranch and it was pretty good.

I was honestly surprised how good it was.

Its ok, but id sell it and everyone involved with it for the sweet chilli double stacker back.

As someone who's worked at Taco Bell:
Surprise, it's fucking Taco Bell. Most of the people they hire are dumber than rocks. Some of them don't even speak or read English.

The best part is stores can't get rid of trouble employees easily because there are turnover rate goals the store has to meet or else management doesn't get their bonus checks.

My store had a guy that got in a car wreck, had actual brain damage, and could hardly do basic tasks to save his live. Naturally, they make him either TAKE CASH or WORK HEADSET.

I'm not apologizing for it because it's dumb shit. But if you think TB's service isn't up to your standards, that you're not getting your money's worth for your $1.50 tortilla/chicken/sour cream/hot sauce burrito, then go somewhere else.

This is a thing?

How have Mexicans not started suicide bombing taco bells yet?

WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE MEXICANS?

This is a thing?

How have Americans not started suicide bombing kfcs yet?

WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE MEXICANS?

FUUUCK it's 4 am and you cunts are making me hungry.
I love the gordita crunch with a fiery dorito shell. Make's it spicy and a little limey.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
tl;dr Old Mexicans know Taco Bell isn't Mexican but enjoy it for what it is. Young Mexicans cry about it, but as we know young people can't accomplish anything so they just keep on giving TB their money because none of their parents taught them how to cook.

>young people still care about shit
>old people are too jaded to give a shit
How is this news?

>too jaded
That's a funny way of saying "old people know how not to waste their life bitching about nothing"

>waaah, people still care about shit, they're not just aimless retards that let anything happen like me

Are you sarcastic? If a burrito/taco/whatever is naked it basically means no tortilla.

>people decide fast food is what they're going to go into a shitting tizzy over
Pick your battles.

tried it. better than expected

I got it with Habanero sauce instead and it was solid. Probably won't order again just because it wasn't very big and kind of expensive as far as Taco Bell items go.
>tfw lava sauce will never become a menu staple

>go to local bell for sweet, sweet chili double stacker
>they're sold out, ran out of the sauce i guess
>had to get habanero, still pretty good but not the same
>go back yesterday
>they're gone entirely and replaced with this chicken taco abomination

wtf i hate taco bell now

Burger King

I've had 3 of them in as many days. They're so fucking good.

gtfo shill

and take ur gay ass taco w/ u

As long as they're carrying the loaded potato griller, I'll never order anything else.