I want to fix my teeth. What do?

I want to fix my teeth. What do?

I M P O R T A N T I N F O
>missing lower k9 tooth (pic related)
>Teeth are pretty yellow with weird marbling of white, yellow, and transparent blotches.
>I still need to get my wisdom teeth removed
>I'm 19
>I have 30k of disposable income
>I live in Canada

I went to an orthodontist and he said I could go with braces or invisalign (liners). He also told me I wouldn't have to replace my missing k9. also:
>braces cost $6000 and will take between 1.5 - 2 years to finish their job.
>he told me that if I did want to get a prosthetic tooth, it would cost me an extra $4000.

My questions are:
>should I get my wisdom teeth taken out before or after I get my braces
>should I get a new k9 implanted? Or just let it be?
>Should I go with braces or invisalign?
>Any way I can get braces for less than 6k?
>how do i get my teeth whitened?

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1521849178343.jpg (1600x1200, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodontichealth.co.uk/book-a-consultation/
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come here I'll fix yer fuckin teeth, bitch.

u stupid faggot. this is a BUSINESS board. btx u need jaw surgery

How much for the Invisalign?

Suck some cocks

The fuck are you doing.
>wisdom teeth out first
>just get normal braces or invisalign (which takes longer)
>yeah you can get cheap braces, go to third world shithole where it wont be done right
>whiten your teeth after braces, ask your dentist

eat more rocks.

look into getting it done in Mexico

Suck it up and do braces. My teeth are fucked and my dentist told me straight up that invisilign is 2x slower than braces.

Get sapphire braces, the links are made of sapphire instead of metal, so they are really hard to see and easier to clean. Way faster than invisilign.

There's as little reason to get your wisdom teeth out as there's reason to be circumcised.

If you had normal teeth with a normal, wide palate there'd be enough space for them to fit perfectly

>El gobelino de las americas

I've been meaning to do this for a long time too OP, I'm turning 30 soon and just been putting it off because dentists scare the shit out of me. I have the money to do it but it's the psychological aspect of knowing I have a shitload of dental procedures ahead of me that is freaking me out.

If those are your teeth in the pic mine are a bit worse.

Attached: 1520030774940.jpg (635x665, 45K)

This, user. I have the same jaw problem and don't know if it can be handled now (I'm 23). Also, try coming to e europe, the quality of our doctors is high and prices are just a fraction of your overly inflated ones. I personally know a bunch of brits and baguettes that came here just to same money on the dentist.

-Yes get 3rd molars taken out before braces
-No don't get canine implanted
-traditional braces much faster
-6K is a rip off
-Can't do whitening until braces are off. You might have fluorosis, so no whitening

there is literally nothing wrong with non-straight teeth jesus christ op it's better depending on your diet, braces are unhealthy and to a lot of person also unaestheic

Exactly this.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I'M JUST A POORFAG WHOSE PARENTS CAME FROM EASTERN EUROPE HAVE SOME FUCKING SYMPATHY YOU PRIVILEDGED NON DIASPORA SHITSTAIN (ALSO WIDER THAN U MOUHAMMAD)

Attached: 1517574265466.gif (220x229, 298K)

If there is not enough space in the jaw for the teeth to align correctly, the wisdom teeth have to be removed. This was the case for me.

Can anyone confirm this?

I can tell you get that shit done. Getting braces is not such a big deal. It will hurt a few days, when you get it the first time in. And will also hurt a bit when you get another wire (every few weeks, months the wire gets replaced by a stronger one to correct the alignment). This regular procedure takes only a few minutes and doesn't hurt.

Get wisdom teeth removed and then bite the bullet and spend the money on the new canine and braces. After that get whitening. Take a loan out if you have to, having fucked up teeth will hold you back in life for much more than 20k. It will mean that if you want to date a hot chick you have to go to Asia.

>me
>2 years apart

Attached: teeth.jpg (1016x640, 137K)

niceu

hmmm if only there was some trained professional you could speak to irl, one that specializes in fucked up teeth

>having fucked up teeth will hold you back in life for much more than 20k
>tfw 25 years already wasted because I was born with shitty genes outside of my control and now have to spend like $25k to fix that shit, but nothing will give me those years back

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

27 and have only 17 teeth left. Teeth are overrated user. Bitches make out with me just for the story and im eating steak right now. Fuck teeth

I wanted the opinion of a third party with personal experience on the receiving end.

Lol

capped

Attached: fuckteeth.jpg (920x66, 20K)

Cool, how much?

Attached: 1518236640901.png (600x497, 8K)

I feel like ive made it now

21 here
4 are stubs tho
No tooth masterrace reporting in

By punching your face with a shovel probably. You got some serious answers, leave it with that. Only bullshit answers will follow.

Modern orthodondistry is a scam, look up Michael Mew and start mewing.

I asked how much it costs you mong TELL ME!!!!!

Attached: 1521851033969.jpg (560x3632, 697K)

If you REALLY want to improve your teeth and not fuck up your mandible (Jawline) in the process, then reply to me so I know you are srs before I start to explain what you should do.

Orthodontics is a SCAM and your jaw and bite will become fucked in the long run. Removing your wisdom teeth? LOL, that will REALLY fuck you up. Your whole jawline will collapse as a result of not having them in place. Again, if you are srs then reply.

Pls help me, user.

Attached: Long-Hair-for-Men.jpg (500x761, 22K)

aren't these questions something you should be asking a trained professional? why don't you go to a orthodontist and ask.

Dude I got mine at 28, best decision ever. I actually love wearing them.
It is a good investment.
You get your wisdom teeth out before the braces.
Get the missing tooth implanted and teeth whitened after you get your braces off.

Protip: buy 10 link and cash out when you take the braces off. You will cover your costs and have enough cash for veneers if you are not happy with your smile.

Fuck off midget

Am over 6 foot

Thanks, just bought 100k

Attached: 1517748007822.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

Go somewhere that isn't America or Europe to get any medical procedures done. Go to eastern europe or some chink country. Russians have become obsessed with dental care recently, because of how fucked their dentistry has been until now.

These non western countries seem to update their medical tech much more regularly, and it wont put you in life long debt. It always amazes me how some shit hole ex-soviet country can have better medical technology than the west, while we're still using caveman shit, for 10x the price.

Seriously, please give me your wisdom.

Attached: 1512591488789.jpg (640x416, 24K)

Brush your teeth with baking soda on top of your toothpaste for the colouring

It's weird when people come to biz with their basic money problems.

Like, how much is fixing the problem worth to you? And how much are you willing to spend? There's your answer. Why do you need my help?

Attached: MidgetPower.jpg (613x640, 48K)

You are talking about sawing out the upper jaw and braking the lower jaw, aren't you?

WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?

ILL SEND YOU 0.2 ETH

PLEASE IM SO SCARED OF LOSING MY TEETH

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Okey user, get ready for a huge redpill. I hope you compensate me for this. I will change your life, you know.

You are young and have a lot of money to spend on your teeth, this is a good start.

The reason you have incel teeth, and probably face based on your teeth, is because of a couple of things. You were either not breastfeed enough, your parents gave you baby food when they should have given you hard food right after breastfeeding stage, you have terrible posture, you breath trough your mouth, your mouth is open during prolonged time intervals, you don't chew on hard food, your tongue is not on the roof of your mouth.

What braces does is to force your teeth into place, where they shouldn't be. The reason your teeth are crooked is because your jaw is small and the reason your jaw is small is because of the stuff I mentioned above. What you should do right now is to fix your posture immediately, close your mouth, push your tongue on to the rough of your mouth at ALL times, chew a lot of gum. This should be a habit, if you don't do this you WILL relapse into shitty teeth. Your Maxilla is very recess too, based on the condition of your teeth and you are most likely ugly. Your face has grown downwards, instead of FORWARD.

You with me thus far? Okey, now listen up. On Monday you will call Mike Mews office in London and book a consultation with him. He is the father of all of these mouth breathing theories. He has TONS of videos on Youtube, you should watch many of them during the weekend.

Book a consultation with Mike Mew, go to London, let him take a look at your face and teeth. He will not only fix your teeth, he will fix your WHOLE FACE. Your Mandible, Zygos, Maxilla. He will shift your face and make it grown forward. It will be the best investment of your life.

orthodontichealth.co.uk/book-a-consultation/

Since you're asking for general life advice and not financial advice, I'll give it to you.

Get braces at minimum. That'll fix 80% of your mouth. Don't worry about the missing tooth. My dad is missing the exact same one and you can't tell. Get tooth whitening later in life if you need/want it. But it's not necessary to be a regular, non-deformed member of society. In my honest opinion, $6K is all you should on your teeth and not a dollar more.

Ask me anything you want. But my best advice is to watch all of Mike Mews videos and lectures on Youtube before you go and see him. You have to go and see him if you want to change your teeth, and in the process he will change your whole FACE.

I hope you deliver user:
0x1d064dA6236402D03ca54df6ff7261b5f88434F2

I'm a dentist and this is retarded advice.

You are not a dentist. You are stupid. user, don't listen to this guy. If you remove your wisdom teeth your whole mandible WILL COLLAPSE!! WATCH MIKE MEWS VIDEOS! DO NOT GO TO A NORMAL DENTIST, IM SAVING YOUR LIFE!

Also, you didin't refute ANYTHING I said. You are most likely a larp.

If that pic is actually your mouth, the only problem you have and is worth fixing, can be fixed with braces. Don't need to break your jaw or some other retarded shit. Getting veneers to fix shitty slav teeth genetics is not worth the money or the pain it will cause. The white blotches and yellowish teeth means you probably have weak/soft enamel, the white parts is where your tooth has demineralized.

There's a Scottish company, Reminova, that is working on a process of using electric currents to bond calcium to your teeth and promote natural repair of your enamel. Unless you need perfectly white teeth for your 10/10 face photoshoot tomorrow, i'd live with it. Nobody cares whether your teeth are glow in the dark white, don't fall for the NA meme.

Dumbass

Wisdom teeth generally won't fit in the jaws of civilized people as they are shorter and often erupt at dangerous angles, damaging the rest of the mouth.

They are relics of a time before cutlery and processed foods.

this is a load of bullshit
wisdom teeth extraction, unlike the extraction of other teeth, does not cause any jaw problems
my jawline improved on the side where I got my upper wisdom tooth pulled. My cheek became more hollow

what is NA?

Attached: 1517430287164.png (480x484, 413K)

Idiot, the reason you had to remove your wisdom teeth is because your mandible is small. Why do you think we have wisdom teeth in the first place?!! Use your pea brain, I have researched this topic for 5 FUCKING YEARS. How much time have you spent on this? Yes, you will get hollow cheeks, but just wait 5-10 years. Your jaw will collapse because of the lack of support.

Don't believe me? Then DYOR right now and see for yourself. Use google and DYOR, you will be shocked at what you find.

WHO DO I BELIEVE????? AAAAAHJHHHHHHHHHA

Attached: 1517574873665.gif (674x548, 723K)

North America aka US of A. Land of the free and the brave.

Derr, sorry user. Thanks

Don't believe me, WATCH MIKE MEWS videos! I have research this for 5 YEARS! Do you hear me user?! I removed my braces 4 years ago, now my mandible is crooked and asymmetrical because of the FORCED repositioning of the teeth.

You need to expand your palate, you NEED to stop mouthbreathing during the day and when you sleep, you need to push your tongue on the roof of your mouth and you need to swallow correctly with a sealed mouth and NO movement of the face.

Mike Mew will help you with all of this.

what do you think of endodontic treatments?

I am genuinely worried about your decision user, I want to help you. You have to watch this video, everything will be explained: youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Why do you think that african tribes, as noted by Weston Price, all have perfectly straight teeth with ALL OF THEIR WISDOM TEETH INTACT? He will explain all of this. Watch his videos. Then send me the ETH you promised, because I'm genuinely saving your face right now, no kidding.

0x1d064dA6236402D03ca54df6ff7261b5f88434F2

All of the things you are saying about improving the airway via correct skeletal structure is correct and is literally one of the goals of orthodontics. Your logic makes no sense. What you're talking about, expanding the palate and aligning the occlusion is literally one of the fundamental reasons orthodontic treatment is ever started.

I'm not the one who promised to give you ETH btw. I'm a filthy no-coiner (for now)

Then why do dentist today NEVER mention any of this to the patients?! They want to make easy money by providing braces! The never mention ANYHTING about open mouth, bad posture, soft food, tongue on the roof of the mouth, correct swallowing, pushing the Maxilla forward etc. NO ONE HERE even knew anything about this and accused me of talking bullshit!

The ONLY person who talks about this to his patients and GENUINELY helps them is Mike Mew. user NEEDS to see Mike Mew if he wants to fix his teeth and face.

My bad.

How are the /biz vlogs going?

I thought it was him until he mentioned Canada. I think Veeky Forums vlogs live in the US.

They do mention all of those things and that's why they recommend orthodontics. You can't fix these issues by just pressing your fucking tongue on the roof of your mouth 24 hours a day. You can't will your maxilla to grow just like you can't will your mandible to stop growing. That's not the way the human body works and that's not just limited to teeth.

Of course you can. Faces NEVER stop growing/changing. Without your tongue your Maxilla would instantly collapse. Why do older people look different, skeletally from when they were young? Why did Stephen Hawking look SO different from when he was young? It is all about the tongue.

You have probably never heard of Mike Mew or Weston Price, so I advice you of watching Mike Mews lectures before you talk more. I won't reply to you until you have done that, because you are clearly not familiar with the current literature on this topic.

Dental student here.

Ok listen up faggot, first of all, no one refers to them as "k9". And missing teeth are perfectly normal, but not typically mandibular canines. That's OK.
>should I get my wisdom teeth taken out before or after I get my braces
Yes, you should. It'll give the orthodontist more room to work with especially if the wisdom teeth are coming in at an angle
>should I get a new k9 implanted? Or just let it be?
Depends on how much you are willing to spend / how esthetic you want your smile to be. if your smile doesn't even show your bottom teeth I'd say just leave it go and let the orthodontic work fill in the gap

Also, if you get an implant done it needs to be AFTER the ortho work, because once they place the implant it fucks with the bone and it's harder to move that prosthetic tooth around like a normal tooth
>Should I go with braces or invisalign?
Invisalign is more expensive but for a case like yours it is indicated, because your case doesn't look too complex. but it's hard to tell from a picture. they also will want to fix your bite, and you need to pour out models to see that. To fix a bite it usually requires old school braces or other appliances.

>Any way I can get braces for less than 6k?
No clue about dental prices in Canada.

>how do i get my teeth whitened?
This probably comes LAST in your treatment plan - you can do it at home through whitening kits (some work better than others) or have the dentist do it over a couple of sessions for you. that'll cost more.

Attached: orly.jpg (1773x1773, 278K)

*Some older people, not all. Also, some people look Much better when they are older than young because they clearly changed their bad oral habits (mouth breathing, soft chewing, not pushing the tongue etc) The tongue is the STRONGEST muscle humans have, and there is a fucking reason why that is, TO PUSH THE MAXILLA FORWARD.

Unironically, thank you user. I am beginning to suffer from my impacted wisdom teeth now at the age of 27 and this might help

Attached: 1517901022664.jpg (500x706, 77K)

No problem, I am glad to help even 1 soul. Dentistry is the MOST blue pilled industry in existence. You have to stop listening to these people. They do not fix the cause, they only treat the symptom.

this guy is a retard, probably worships Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

No argument, you have probably been a victim of orthodontist, in that case I'm truly sorry. I want to help as many people as I can.

Also, tell me how I'm retarded, you didn't provide one single argument.

Enjoy your recessed maxilla and narrow palate, you fuck. You are genuinely making people SUFFER with your bullshit! The face on a human is one of the most important things in a persons life and you are making people suffer because of your ignorance.

My mandible is not small you fucking brainlet.
And Mike m*w is only half right and half a quack. Mewing is legit but I believe it mostly affects muscle tone/skin and can't really change bone.

Attached: ggaaa.jpg (576x382, 60K)

>Faces NEVER stop growing/changing.
The long bones of the body stop growing after puberty. Connective tissues degrade as we get older and skin sags and teeth wear. Bone becomes less dense. That's it.

>Without your tongue your Maxilla would instantly collapse.
You'd have bigger issues than your maxilla slowly collapsing over the course of years if your tongue was cut out. Not sure what you're getting at.

>Why do older people look different, skeletally from when they were young? Why did Stephen Hawking look SO different from when he was young?
lmao the dude had a significant neurodegenerative disease and lost almost all of his muscle tone. That probably had something to do with it, Einstein.

>Weston Price
Literally one of the OG snake oil salesman. Of course I've heard of the dude because I'm very familiar fixing people who think all they need to do to keep their teeth healthy is swish with coconut oil or some other nonsense.

People like you who have completely rejected western medicine and dentistry really can't be reasoned with because you don't trust any peer reviewed literature and your concept of common sense is completely shot. Note that I'm not even disagreeing with you that having a fucked up mouthbreathing airway is a bad thing. I'm just saying that of course it can be fixed with orthodontics.

Mike Mew is a god. He is saving thousands of peoples faces! I will bring ALL my future children to his clinic and make him help them develop perfect Maxilla.

IF ANYONE HERE doubts Mike Mew then do 1 simple thing. Google his father and look at his fathers face, THEN look at Mike Mews face. Mike Mew has near PERFECT model Lower Third. But if you look at his father you will be shocked, Mike Mew has practiced what he has preached for many years and now you can see the result!

I bet you invested in chainlink as well.

Attached: 1519576565780.png (800x800, 84K)

LOL nice bait faggot.

All of your bone sutures fuse by adulthood.

>Mandible not small
>Had to remove wisdom teeth

Pick one you brainlet. I have not removed any of my wisdom teeth, you think it's magic? Come to Lookism and we will see, people will laugh at your face for calling Mewing quackery!

Mike pls go

Attached: 1516906805787.png (704x738, 546K)

>People like you who have completely rejected western medicine
Western people have terrible teeth and malocclusion for a fucking reason you idiot! It is a NEW phenomena! Why do african tribes who have NOT been introduced to soft food had their teeth become crooked?!

You are denying that tongue have anything to do with the development of the maxilla, that is fucking retarded. You know NOTHING.

I browsed lookism enough and I suggest that you go back there, though I'm afraid even they are much more sensible in their theories there. You might be laughed at for your bigotry.
I bet you unironically use the term 'forward growth' as well, don't you

Attached: 1517925279001.png (642x729, 165K)

Okey then I will give you 1 shot to reck me HARD right now. Why do western people have terrible malocclusion?

Give me an answer to that simple question and I will drop everything.

Wtf the fuck have I created?

Attached: 1517722617331.jpg (502x432, 48K)

Because Le 56% face?

Attached: 1521780935287.png (543x513, 249K)

I spent time and energy on trying to redpill you. If you don't take any of my advice, then you deserve every bad thing that the fucking dentist will do to you.

I have given you many arguments. Now it's your choice to do the right thing. Funny how not a single person ITT have given 1 reason to the malocclusion pandemic. Not 1 reason, whereas I have given multiple.

well shit

Attached: 1521782620284.jpg (392x379, 119K)

Back up your claims with some scientific, peer reviewed data. Otherwise go join the anti-fluoridists over in the insane asylum.

SHREKT

>african people not eating soft food
>diet literally consists of cornmeal porridge and salad
>don't eat high amounts of refined shit and sugar as most people in the west
>high death rates = ones with better genetics are more likely to survive

Do you think they're chewing on fucking bark over there?

Kek

Oh dentistry, what a sick fucking scam. The whole industry is a cash cow, I have had many teeth taken out, and some are decayed due to my own addiction to sugary drinks of course. The last time I went to the dentist I had to have a root canal, I have been to many dentists and they all fail miserably and the fact they dont give a flying fuck about you makes them lazy and unconcerned. These days I rarely indulge in sugary products and mainly drink water, my teeth still look like shit but I dont let that interfere with my confidence or self esteem. Stop looking at advertisements on perfect teeth and stop reading up on how women are turned off by bad teeth it is not the end of the world and it is not the only ugly feature you have that they will judge you upon. Oh and a bit of advice, I heard seamen is a great substitute for toothpaste you should try it OP.

Attached: 018.jpg (512x512, 31K)