They have perfected the art of getting fucked up with just one drink

They have perfected the art of getting fucked up with just one drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/hanging-out-with-vomiting-scots-and-booze-pedaling-monks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes they did 10 years ago before a bunch of asshole white kids in party schools ruined it for everyone.

Now its just an extremely sweet gross beer

Love my lokes. Weirdly.

I'll tell you this, I'm driving to Phoenix the weekend after the Super Bowl with my buddy for a wedding and drinking two of these in the car.

...I'm not driving, but I'll be proper wrecked for the rehearsal dinner.

It was for the best.

Only retards need caffeine with their alc

Was it though? In college you could drink 1 and 1/2 of these and you were totally good for the night with maybe one or two drinks at the party

Those dumbass kids in party schools started posting videos on YT of them downing 3 and 4 in 5 minutes and just fucked everyone over

Just mske your own. Use distillers yeast. It fucking easy and cheap.

You realize it's exactly the same minus the caffeine right? The alcohol content is 12 percent still, it's as potent as it ever was in terms of alcohol it's just not an energy drink anymore, and honestly who the hell needs that anyway it's already sugary as all hell

And hell, if you're really that into a combination of caffeine and booze for whatever reason just take some caffeine pills before you drink the shit, problem solved

Which is the least sweet Loko?

All of them.

But the sweetest is grape because it makes your shit purple.
Drink something else guys, who wants to be sick for 24 hours every time you drink a can of this poison?

I prefer pic related if I'm going to be drinking some garbage.

You should respect your elders OP

>shittiest 40

Hurricane High grav is slightly less alcoholic while actually being drinkable

If you're drinking any malt liquor period you may as well go all the way....it all tastes like shit, I feel like there are people who enjoy beer over liquor because of their personal style (I don't like shots, for example, I need to sip a drink ritualistically and like it to last me over large periods of time so I prefer beer or mixed drinks) but when it comes to taste or alcohol percentage I don't see a purpose for any middle ground, get the cheapest beer with the highest alcohol content regardless of flavor or go the complete opposite direction and get ACTUAL high quality beer that costs more

Buy one of these and use it as your mixer with a pint of white rum.
Done son!

Way too much sugar, makes your hangover like living death.

Same ABV

I drink an average of 6 of these a day every day when I'm not at work. On weekends I can sometimes go through 8 of them a day. 14% instead of 12%. In the mornings, I mix it with 1/3rd red bull to use like coffee.

Not the same price I'm sure

A 6 pack is $11 where I live which means it's $6.11 per 40 oz ~ 3x more than Steel Reserve

Steel Reserve is garbage made from federally subsidized corn so it's unfairly cheap. Then consider that since Two Hearted is actually drinkable and tastes much better, you do get your money's worth. Also I'm not a NEET.

I heard Steel Reserve is made by the Bloods or some gang in California. Do you know if that's true or not?

It's brewed in Wisconsin with the same shit used to make Miller

Dammit. I had suspicion I was being lied to. Thanks.

No problem
Zip it up and zip it out

>Also I'm not a NEET.

Well, I am. Say la vee

Literally millennial the drink. Tastes like shit. Full of disappointment and sits around all day in your fridge til you throw it out.

Alrighty then... Zippety doo-daa, bye bye.

got to love sylvester stalone quotes for ending his shows

Yeah, years ago you young bitch.

Ain't shit now.

at walmart they have a bunch of the Fruit Punch flavor for 1.60, which makes it a decent deal, but I can't justify spending the like 3+ bucks a can on one. Why not just get a bottle of wine? Jeez. At least that's drinkable.

I'd go a cheap 3 dollar bottle of wine at 12%, a 40 of malt liquor, even tallboys of like shitty ice beer (when did Milwaukee's Best Ice and the like become 6.9% instead of 5.5? I love it)

Scotland's version of 4Loko

vice.com/en_us/article/hanging-out-with-vomiting-scots-and-booze-pedaling-monks

2007 called, they want their drank back.

what the fuck bro? liver rip?

>6 to 8 Four Lokos a day

>6-8 fourlokos

How?

what the hell
how are you alive?

How tf are u still alive or not sick 24/7

i just put a 5 hour energy in mine now.

this.

I love 4lokos, whenever I go with my bro out in Manhattan I get one on the way back to his apartment. A cop saw me drinking one on the street (I locked eyes with her in the car, mid sip) and she just laughed at me and drove away.
If I want to get smashed though I need two or three

Pussies.