What a fucking boring market. When is shit going to happen ffs???

What a fucking boring market. When is shit going to happen ffs???
wtf

Attached: boring.png (464x291, 286K)

When you sell.

probably true, which means EOY at the earliest

I aint selling shit, are u crazy

Wtf are you talking about? These wild swings are where you're supposed to make bank.

I already bought

Relax. Summer and autumn is when it's gonna get crazy. Just accumulate for now so you have spending money when the roller coaster starts.

It would be really fun if everyday a different coin went to zero and everyone was trying to not get btfo

a lot of stuff started happening actually.
I think we're going to start climbing very soon.

This. You can see a very different behavior in the alts market, things have started going up and barely dump relative to before when BTC drops a couple $100. Confidence is coming back

Summer is the season of sir bearington which is making me nervous since the bull run should be starting now before the june and july ass raping

I'd like to open a mega-leveraged derivatives market where all the price movements are amplified.
You can bet on the top 100 coins. Each day the biggest gainer doubles your money and the biggest loser wipes you out. All the others are weighted proportionally.

Attached: 2.jpg (600x450, 48K)

So I will wait until it goes down to 2k and buy. Thanks buffet all these fomo buyers getting btfo.

lol you're a fucking autist, Trx and ICX are both about to explode, and Storm just had a 300% 48hrs.

Were you even paying attention last year?

SHHHH

>all the typical stock market advice
>'just be patient and you'll be rich at 50-60!'

Yea thanks gramps. Im really going to enjoy that money staring into aged care options and funeral homes.

>BUY MY MEME COINS RICH PEOPLE , TAKE MY BAGS MAKE ME RICH LET ME WIN THE LOTTERY ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEE

Soon enough, my froind, soon enough

>"it's not constantly like it was in december, WAHHHH!!"

then learn to daytrade and short if you wanna check a chart constantly you stupid fuck

if you were all in storm
you would have made bank
of course the one winning guarantee is to keep your money out of it all completely and get a fucking job

I take it you don’t understand taxes very well

This is my first TA ever, I don't know shit about TA and I don't even care. But if I'm right expect start of bullrun in the mid April we will hit 20k again in September. Save this screenshot, you will thank me later.

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (1920x1080, 187K)

He's asleep.

Attached: 1483424297634.png (500x387, 449K)

I'm in TRX. Please be true. I want to stop losing money.

Looks good to me

Attached: 1512887128169.png (608x448, 299K)