Why the only male anticonceptive options are vasectomy and a condom meanwhile females have dozens of options?

Why the only male anticonceptive options are vasectomy and a condom meanwhile females have dozens of options?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/09/we-ll-have-male-birth-control-by-2017.html
indiegogo.com/projects/the-scrotum-warmer#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just straight up remove your dick in general.

Then you can't impregnate anyone.

I want to use my dick faggot.

But why?

Cause ovulation has a very obvious cycle and hormonal signals whereas spermatogenesis and sperm making is a constant and complicated process. Hormonal contraceptives in men usually lead to impotence or sterility. Basically testes are more finicky than ovaries. Also you could say that women have more to gain by being "in control" of themselves since they carry the burden

Hormonal contraception fucks with men more than women. Try reducing male testosterone and see if your patients like it

Don't worry, 905% sure you're sterile OP

because I'm not a fucking faggot and want to cum inside a pussy without fearing to raise a kid, retard.

are there any hormonal way to become sterile?

yes but you'll most likely kill your libido and become impotent.

why science hasn't put more research on this?

cause there is no need since women already have contraception. There has to be a demand otherwise it's not worth it. The only things recently i've heard about for men is reversible vasectomy aka. a plug in the vas deferens that can be implanted and removed if needed. Hormonal contraception fucks with men too much. it's been tried

except women can lie about her contraception if she wants to get pregnant.

what is reversible vasectomy?

I already said, it's a plug they put in your sperm tubes to block the sperm and it can be removed if you happen to want kids at some point. It's a physical implant

Why do people come to Veeky Forums to talk about their sex and digestive problems? Sure, it's technically science, but it's obviously better suited for /b/.

how bout vasalgel?

ya it's similar to that. What I was talking about is new and it's still preclinical. Instead of a gel, it's a plastic "gate" essentially. The vas deferens is very sensitive and prone to scarring so it's still being perfected. I mean if you really never want kids just get a vasectomy

But that extra 905 percent might be bad tho.

I want to have kids when I'm 40, newfag.

are there any off this shit that is available in the next year or soon?

But why?

Why not now when you're young and have energy. Lazy.

because I'm not a rich faggot that can sustain a family idiot.

Woah calm down on the edgelord there. This isn't /b/

Most of /b/ doesn't into sex.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/09/we-ll-have-male-birth-control-by-2017.html

>they have to crowdfund to get the money needed for clinical trials
>nobody gives a fuck
>bill gates foundation didn't gave money because it was for males and they want to give money to female anticonceptive

Betty Friedan got Gosspol shut down.

Granted it's good that she did in retrospect because it caused sterility and was kind of finicky, but she didn't do it for that reason but rather because she was a rancid cunt.

someone from /diy/ invented this. He even made a kickstarter for it.

indiegogo.com/projects/the-scrotum-warmer#/

It's easier to close and lock the door then to kill the mass horde of barbarians looking to break in.

Enjoy your down syndrome kids lmoa

I'm not a women retard.

Frozen sperm and in vitro fertilization