Do there exist any degrees that no one on this board will make fun of?

Do there exist any degrees that no one on this board will make fun of?

I am a Chem major and everyone says it's just a dumb meme memorization degree. But everyone says Physics and Math are just useless theoretical degrees, but wait, engineering is just a dumb meme degree for cocky kids that don't actually care about science. So why not just go to vocational school and make money that way? Nope, tradesmen are brainlets who will probably lose their abdomens in a horrible machine accident at 30 anyway. Finance or econ? Boring desk job that will make you want to kill yourself, also you are Jewish. Liberal arts? FUCKIN LIBRULS. Biology? more like memeology.

You just can't fucking win with you people.

>taking career advice from shitposters

I shiggy diggy my niggy

try not being so insecure about your degree choice

>taking career advice from anyone except close family members who are also knowledgeable

Nah, I'm good.

I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums isn't a single person, and you can't pretend the same person who thinks chem is a meme degree thinks the same for engineering.

This also.

I majored in theoretical linguistics, what do people say about my degree?

>Have fun understanding the subtle ways people scorn you when you're begging for money on a street corner.

>You just can't fucking win with you people.
welcum to Veeky Forums pls enjoy stay

There is literally
LITERALLY
no way you can make fun of

uhhhh, shit, I can't think of any.

comp sci is where it's at
can work in any field at any time
can work from home
can work on the beach in Barbuda
tons of jobs and make plenty of money with the lowest stress in all of STEM

get back to your containment board you little autist

>comp sci

Codemonkey
Pajeet tech support

>questioning Veeky Forums's undermining of anything and everything

If you really are a chem major, then why dont you study organometallics with me?

Double Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Physics while studying programming on the side.

i dare you to make fun of this.

Dual degrees are a meme. Way to play yourself, friendo.

it's not a meme if i can get twice the credibility by doing one extra year. the real memer is you with your low test one major in math/science with nothing else thinking you can make up for it with a high gpa.

My uni offers an engineering physics program, with a focus on electrical. So I'm getting virtually the same credibility as you, but in 4 years

my double bachelors program is 4 years. also engineering physics is not the same as EE w/ Physics. you're in reality studying electronic engineering; you're specializing early on.

I've been told engineering physics requires you to get a master's degree or above to actually be employable.

not him but i don't think that's valid unless you mean being employed as an engineering physicist or something along those lines. you can still be a general engineer working with w/e you specialized in or what you can show you're capable of handling.

That makes sense, it's just that it's a relatively new degree. I've got a really silly thing where the engineering program I'm in was originally an engineering physics (mechanical) program, then it was reaccredited as just mechanical engineering. But when you look at ABET, the degree is stated as being Engineering Physics: Mechanical Engineering.

All of the research I've been naturally drawn to has been exactly that. But, I'm approaching my degree as basically EE with a hobby in physics, and it's a lot of fun for me. I also have work experience in a popular audio company. But I also don't really know what to do with my life.

That's why I chose EE, that's always employable

don't always think that EE is employable. you're going to be competing against a lot of people who think the same way. try to treat yourself with a lot of determination.

Because I'm only 3 months into my general education. Someday though, friend.

Don't work on the beach I don't want to see you shirtless you pasty neck beard Doritos dust computer nerd

Please make fun of Anthropology.

>inb4 not a real science.

Be creative at least.

>can and will get outsourced to pajeet at any time

It starts with ant so you have a small dick lmao

Forensics is the only useful science to study

EE is actually projected for 0 to negative job growth. You want to go into a really meme subfield with EE, like RF or Advanced DSP to always be employable.

This can actually work out beautifully if your EE specialty is heavily physics related, like RF engineering. If you go into communications or digital systems its pretty much a waste. Be smart about it, don't just double major for DUDE IM SUPER EMPLOYABLE LOL

>EE is actually projected for 0 to negative job growth

But aren't most EEs old and need to be replaced?

That can be said about any field. But the market isn't exactly growing enough to provide for all of the people who have been pushed into the E part of STEM. Of which there are a lot. Its growing marginally. But people are being pushed into engineering like never before, naturally making the labor pool much larger and cheaper.

>Math are just useless theoretical degrees

Only butthurt CS majors say that.

Then want to do baby tier organic or will you be too pre-med for that?

did you memerize this too? top LEL

Mechanical Engineering is the masterrace degree.
Being the most difficult engineering degree, it gives you a general understanding of all the major fields of physics and delves deep into thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
The job market and social prestige is excellent and demand is only expected to grow.
Anyone who disagrees with this is probably just some butthurt EE or comp sci major and should be ignored.

>engineering

>Mechanical Engineering is the masterrace degree.
Son, EE is modern physics while ME is 1850.

>Anyone who disagrees with this is probably just some butthurt EE or comp sci major and should be ignored.

Telling others what to do, kek.

Fuck off, looser.

>computer ""science""

Fucking lol.

>memechanical engineering

>EE major talking shit
Thanks for proving my point.

You had no point, kid.

No fuck off with your b8. I rate it 1/10

I have a fucking job where I save millions of childrens lives around the world

>job that both involves fucking and saving children

hmmmmmm...

HA

Is that a stereotype we have? CS is just a subfield of math.

I disagree. EE is the most useful degree as of today because it is [math]us[/math] that will solve the energy crisis.

Why do you seek acceptance from people you've never met?

>you can't pretend the same person who thinks chem is a meme degree thinks the same for engineering.

You can though, because they are.

Protip for you and everyone on this board: Every undergraduate degree is a meme degree, they are all shallow jokes which do not make you a scientist and do not teach you how to conduct research

>Every undergraduate degree is a meme degree, they are all shallow jokes which do not make you a scientist and do not teach you how to conduct research

>what is computer science: the post

I dare you to find even ONE flaw in my nene studies degree fag

What do work in specific?

I did Math + Comp Sci, and now I work doing automation. I definitely can't work from a beach.

Truly a perfect degree, the only flaw is that it's not offered by any recognized university.

There are too many brainlets for a degree so complex and enlightening to be offered right now, but someday it will happen.

Not enough smug anime faces

he meant saving them from their virgin status so the y don't end up like the chanz, jeez

You're a nigger lover.

π/2