There's absolutely nothing you can do about the fact that you're at an extreme disadvantage against many individuals...

There's absolutely nothing you can do about the fact that you're at an extreme disadvantage against many individuals due to nothing more than being less genetically fortunate. So why really even try? If you're able to asses that compared to others, you don't seem to posses qualities that are not attainable through hard work but are important for accomplishing specific goals. Isn't it unreasonable to expect someone to strive towords these goals?
If you're 5'2, you won't make it
as an nba player. This fact is due to a factor(height) that is largely determined by your genes. this same principal can be applied to plenty other activities. Life is not fair, so why should i bother working hard as a wage salve?

This is my argument for being a neet.

Give me good reasons i should stop being a neet.

once you decide to begin
>working hard as a wage salve
it's already over, no matter who you are

yes keep posting this on every board

please continue

I might be ugly, but I'm genetically fortunate enough to be in the top 90% of the population intelligence wise. And i wouldnt trade that for anything

>top 90
Laff

>This is my argument for being a neet.

Do the elites want the population to be intelligent?

or stupid?

There are still other things you could be good at, the trouble is that what we like or want and what we can do don't always match up. I wanted to be a police officer all my life but I'm not compatible with that role. I am short tempered, lack empathy, and have a history of severe depression in my medical records. I'm psychologically unfit to do it and no police force would ever want me. I'd be a liability. I also wanted to make games but I lack the drive and intelligence for coding. I'm also a terrible artist because I have a lot of difficulty picturing things in my mind and can't bring an idea to life. The only thing I'm good at is welding and I hate doing it.

>le anatomy is destiny meme
must be a pretty sad life knowing that it's inevitable you will always be a faggot OP

How will you know your limits without reaching them first? Doing that necessitates trying. If you presuppose your limitations, you are actually creating them.

Intelligent enough to be of use, stupid enough to be non-threatening. Just like a doggy-dog-doggy-dog.

It is my belief that everybody has a niche. Obviously an individual can't be good at everything. There are some things he or she is above or below average at. Just find whatever that is and go for it.

Or kill yourself if you've come to the conclusion that you are genetic waste. Reduce the burden on our society.

There arent any reasons to not do what you want to do

First things first OP, you have to find and understand your capacity, once you are aware of what your limitations are, then we can begin.

Hard work can still push you forward by a limited amount, you are not completely tied to your genetics limitation. So all you have to do is analyze the situation you're going through and see if it is worth of your effort, if you think it is then do the hard work. On the other hand, if it doesn't look like it's gonna make any sense to try hard, don't do it.

Also, be happy faggot, you're ok being and okay person with okay talents and capacity, do what you like to do, life can only be lived once.

>top 90% of 7 billion
>top 700 million in intelligence

>So why really even try?
Money

>So why really even try?
mai waifu

Why "money" over "being able to enjoy trying"? You should check at least the latter box, the former should come as a bonus if anything.

>you are not completely tied to your genetics limitation

Can you give me an example of an individual surpassing their genetic limitation?

>If you're 5'2, you won't make it
as an nba player.
Not with that attitude

Your attitude is completely binary.

>well I'm not going to be a billionaire
>might as well do nothing with my life

The definition of success is left to the individual to decide. I set my goals a little lower. I completely fail to see the logic in not taking an opportunity to improve your life.

op needs a hug

Sorry I expressed myself wrong, what I meant is that OP may not be fully aware of what his limitations are, hence he can probably do more than he thinks he can do

Take any poster on Veeky Forums with a genetic predisposition towards ADHD, ADD or equivalent disorder that affects focus, memory or ability to express their intelligence and see how many have overcome them to achieve that which they were unlikely to attain. Degrees and positions requiring long hours of study, problem solving, and a dedication to their field that were otherwise thought to be near impossible to obtain for people with their set of limitations. This obviously doesn't apply for things like missing limbs.
>Tl;dr Most of what hinders these individuals aren't physical obstacles, but rather mental ones such as the meme that they shouldn't even try if they weren't set to win

This isn't really an example of individuals surpassing their genetic limitations.

I don't think you understand what a genetic limitation is.

This world is a meme. Everyone converges in Death.