Protip: pepsi is better than cola

Protip: pepsi is better than cola

pepsi IS cola dum-dum

Coke fucks pepsi's tight sphincter.

user don't you'll upset the frogposters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lets all relax and pop open a dr. pepper

I'll take my afri cola or fritz kola kthx.

I buy whichever one is on offer. Pepsi is fizzier and coke doesn't stay fuzzy very long.

>"Dr" pepper
>Not actually a real doctor

I like Pepsi Max more than Pepsi, which tastes kinda plasticky to me. Pepsi Max > Coke > Diet Coke > Pepsi, sorted by (taste) preference for me.

Pepsi's usually cheaper for me, but I like a nice cold Coke just that little bit more.

Bur given that Morrisons' cola is way cheaper and tastes almost as good, that's what I drink.

On the rare occasion I drink cola, I prefer Coke Zero. Tastes better than regular Coke, which tastes better than all forms of Pepsi.

Pepsi is better when you are having a meal because it's sweeter and it enhances the meal and makes you want to eat more
Coke is better as a treat in the afternoon because it has higher caffeine so it's a good pick me up plus chances are you aren't feeling like sweetness

I'm a coke person but I got this RC shit last month on sale for 88c / 2 liter.

It's actually better than coke. It tastes exactly the same but doesn't have that intolerable sharp ass burning feeling going down your throat.

Give it a shot, at least a two liter, it's good stuff.
I'll probably be torn between coke and this now.

not only does pepsi have inferior taste, but it is also too sweet and goes flat quicker

Protip: They're both garbage that you shouldn't be funneling down your throat.

>Protip: Pepsi IS Cola

Fixed.

Coke Zero while on keto. I'm no longer a small planet.

Protip: You're not a child. Stop drinking cola.

Htjejendne

this desu

>he doesn't drink his coke literally frozen
What's your excuse?

>Mountain Dew
>Not actually spring water