/v/irgin here. I recently got possession of an ungodly amount of honey, but I only use a spoon a day on my cereal...

/v/irgin here. I recently got possession of an ungodly amount of honey, but I only use a spoon a day on my cereal, so all the honey's just there.
I already gave some honey to people, but when I try to give them more they say they still have a lot from last time, and I ain't selling it or dumping it.

So I come here for help. Tell me about some recipes I can do to chip away this golden sweet waterfall. Keep in mind I know little to nothing about making food, and I'm a wageslave with little time and tight budget. But I have a stove and a microwave oven. Those are needed to make food, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/slow-cooker-bbq-short-ribs-212404
allrecipes.com/recipe/6763/honey-wheat-bread-ii/
eatingwell.com/recipe/253052/almond-honey-power-bar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't go bad so why are you in a rush to get rid of it

How fucking fat are you? Just snort it and douse your keyboard with it, you fucking goldfish.

Because it's a humongous amount, and I keep getting more every month.
Might as well accept my fate now and start eating it now.
Not fat, but not fit.
The keyboard is already filled with semen and mountain dew. No space for honey.

>stickykeys

make a ton of honey roasted nuts and honey mead, godspeed

sell it. also put on tea.

Veeky Forums here, you can give it to me.

Or you can use it for glazings, in recipes, on toast, with meat.... Just do whatever really. Honey doesn't go bad so enjoy the infinite stack of never-having-to-buy-it-ever-again golden gift.

How are you getting all this honey. Are you a beekeeper?

Mead?

This. Also how much do you have?

This. A million times this.

Gonna take a look at the procedures. Thanks.
But that would only make it a spoon more a day, and that's not enough to make the honey fountain go down.
I also have a job already. I can't bother to sell the honey, not by offering it, at least. I might put a sign later, but my place is in a not-so-nice place of the city, so I don't expect much in that front.
Well, I'm here looking for recipes already. How can you make honey into gains, anyway?
I helped a friend during hard times, and now he brings me something every time he visits me.
Last year he brought a lot of cajeta, some mexican sweet made of goat's milk, but now he's bringing me 3 jars of honey every month.

I still have 2 cajeta jars and like 10 honey jars full.
Send help.

>le this xD
You underage redditors are pathetic.

le is 9fag newfriend. I have never been to reddit, and I'm old enough that it's not statutory rape when I fuck your mom in the ass. She has a terrible ass...

this

>but now he's bringing me 3 jars of honey every month.
Where does he get them exactly

>this entire post

It's calorie-dense, delicious and the fructose helps. You're making me hungry though.

I have no idea what that is suppose to mean. Seriously tho, your mom does have a gross ass.

He has never told me. I think one of his relatives is a beekeeper. That wouldn't explain why he keeps giving me so much honey, though.
Maybe he's in the same dilemma as I am, and he's dumping all of the honey they give to him on me.
In any case, I'm too polite to ask him to stop, but even if I wasn't, why would I refuse free things?
I like its flavour, but it's too sweet to keep eating it all day, unless I add it to something else, probably. That's why I'm looking for recipes now. But now I'm just receiving questions about how did I ended up with so much honey, and no recipes. Such is the life on the chinz.

As I' ve mentioned earlier, you can mix it into a lot of everyday stuff. Sauce for meat, on toast/bread, in your oats or whatever breakfast you have. Everything becomes a bit more delicious.

I don't have any step-by-step recipes though, personally I just throw honey on things and it works its magic.

Guess I can try to smear it on different things, to see what works and what not.
But I was looking for a more focused use. Might actually make some mead, if that's the only use I can find for an amount as big as I have.

Make and sell mead.

Honey chipotle sweet potatoes. Melt some butter in a dutch oven, mix with honey and ground chipotle. Toss in chunks of sweets potatoes and mix to coat. Throw in a 350 degree oven, stir every so often until soft.

>so all the honey's just there.

And it'll still be there essentially forever.

Honey is an almost magical food and never rots, (assuming proper basic storage) archeologists have found honey from ancient Egypt and it was still perfectly edible after literally thousands of years (though it had become like rock candy by then).

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

Now this one's interesting. I don't know much about cooking, but at least I can try.
That might actually be a good idea. But I don't want niggers knocking at my door at 2 a.m. asking fo' mo' booze, so I'll probably won't.
I might keep it and ask to be mumyfied with my collection of honey jars when I die.

Decent. Respectable.

Make candies; you can enhance any panache with a bit of honey... And ladies love that shit son put it to use.

*ganache

Shit nigga, now I gotta learn confectionery in order to use my honey.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Unfortunately, at least in America, you can't be mummified.

Wot? Why not?

Makes mead faggot

I'll add some links of basic recipies, although I'd advise you shop around the web a bit for the ones you find the most suitable.
Put honey in smoothies to sweeten them naturally. Scoop of protein powder, some frozen fruit (buy fresh fruit, cut it into small pieces and freeze in individual baggies. Saves you time and money), a cup of milk, half a cup of unflavored greek yogurt, honey to taste. Good as a meal replacement or as a snack.
Invest in a slow cooker. They're cheap as shit, and come in handy. Buy cheap cuts of meat that are on sale and slow cook them using a marinade of soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, whatever shit you want. Slow cook, stirring occasionally, it until the meat is tender and the marinade has become a nice sticky glaze. Serve over rice if so desired.
food.com/recipe/slow-cooker-bbq-short-ribs-212404
Learn how to make bread, and use honey in the dough. There are lots of simple bread recipies. allrecipes.com/recipe/6763/honey-wheat-bread-ii/
As another user said, make some honey toasted nuts. Combine rolled or steel cut oats, whatever nuts you so desire (I like almonds, sunflower seeds, a little flax seed, and possibly walnuts or pecans to change up the flavor a bit), mix with honey, a bit of flower... Link related, although you can play around with it a lot. eatingwell.com/recipe/253052/almond-honey-power-bar/

For use of a tiny amount of it you could make honey butter and use it on home made warm biscuits or rolls.

if you have (access to) a large pot, you can make mead.

If you have a (frying) pan, you can make honey-garlic whatevers

whats the rush negro, honey lasts forever

Thanks a bunch for this. I'm probably gonna try the slow cooker one.
Honey butter? Is that a thing?
Honey-garlic? Is that a thing?

get an Amazon seller account and sell it as artisanal organic all natural wetback honey for $35 per jar. advertise on cooks.com and people WILL buy it

cook up some chicken/ribs/tofu

gently simmer honey, garlic, and soya sauce together, reduce, but do not scorch.

sauce meat with goo