HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TOO PERFECT

>see picrelated
>Marx couldn't learn what 18 year olds find easy

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1881/mathematical-manuscripts/

LMFAO, and if you follow the link you see him treat basic mathematics in the same way that philosophers treat basic fucking logic. Overly wordy and obsessing over the history of ideas rather than the ideas themselves.

>Overly wordy and obsessing over the history of ideas rather than the ideas themselves.

Lol what a pretentious pseud

Marx was interested in how economic systems affected relationships between people. He wasn't in the business of creating overly reductive models with little predictive power, as is common with the math-based economists. Somehow, despite his poor math skills, he still managed to predict the present better than most of the big-name 20th century economists.

>he still managed to predict the present

this desu senpai. people around here love to spout "muh Falsifiability" but marx as it turns out wasn't a retard

Gee, i wonder where that better has gone

>being this in denial abt the material realities of production and labour in the world

I bet you think building a wall to keep out mexicans would bring back your factory job.

I don't think he was a retard but his fans have this annoying habit of trying to force history to turn out the way he said it would. IIRC he was considered a wise man in his own lifetime.

I somewhat agree with you, but those are fanboys and i often can't see why they spout "Marx was right", when there's so much marxist economic theory and marxist philosophy that examines Marx failures, and re-invents or reforms his theories, due to the realization that many of the things that Marx had said were true, even if his greater predictions about the course of history failed

Marx's three main predictions
>the proletariat would grow and grow poorer and become more agitated and violent
>The middle class would shrink aas they became either proles or capitalists
>capitalists class would shrink and become more insular
All failed
>proletariat has become richer
>middle-class has grown
>class mobility has allowed 'churn' as people move in and out of top wealth class
China alone proves Marx was a fool and got it all wrong.
Historical determinism? What a buffoon!

>China alone proves Marx was a fool and got it all wrong.

And chinese economical policies are based on what? Maoist revision of marxist theories.

>Marx's economic theories = proven false and unworkable
>Marx's political theories = proven bunk
>Marx's historical theries = laughably wrong, even on first blush
>"many of the things he said were true"
The only cult more stupid than Objectivists are Marxists.

>Maoist revision of marxist theories.
False! Maoist economic theory collapsed and was replaced with an approached based upon a blending of mercantilism and market capitalism.
It is like you have no idea what you are talking about.

>It is like you have no idea what you are talking about.

It's like you have no idea that Chinese government justifies it's economic course as adopting maoism to the contemporary economic landscape.

>And chinese economical policies are based on what? Maoist revision of marxist theories.
did u read his post? because u just talked right past him and didn't adress his POINT in the slightest

>proletariat richer
>middle-class has grown
>class mobility

ugh

please be trolling
please
i beg to u
ideology can't be this strong

Doesn't this shit belong on Veeky Forums or /pol/?

>China post Deng
>Maoist in any way

Explain your reasoning.

communists (unsurprisingly) tend to have extremely low mathematical-logical intelligence

>CLASS MOBILITY

LE economics 101 perfect rationality I predict the world

proles have become massively richer

dunno about the other 3

btw im a girl (;

I'd wager they score low in every dimension of intelligence which can be measured.

>obsessing over the history of ideas rather than the ideas

lol what a terrible thing

the proles in your country may be

>2016
>gender

well i guess u live in a shithole

nu-male spotted

They have high verbal intelligence sometimes, which makes them skilled liars

:"(
where my masculinity will have gone

>They have high verbal intelligence sometimes
They do? The communists I know only seem to know a few memorized slogans.

just stop being concerned about fitting it into parameters set by heavily medicated fat women :^)