Male write

>male write
>all the women are mary sues
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was like this. What are some other examples?

>male writeR

Even the girls on goodreads understood that book better than you. Back to >>>r9k

No that is true for literally all male writers. Males lack the comprehension to understand women, OP, and they don't really want to either.
This is why you do best by becoming lesbian. More and more of us come to this understanding, you should join in. Reject men.

>I'll correct a typo haha everyone will see that I'm clever
you have to go back

Nastasya Filippovna was no Mary Sue.
She is the most realistic woman in literature, written by a man or woman.

Fuck off uneducated /pol/ack.

Infinite Jest

>>>/reddit/

Bloody hell, someone spent time making that.

I have found that the people who make fun of 'nu males' are just as, if not more so, beta than the object of their ire.

It's pretty sad.

t. numale
Fuck off to /v/

Pathetic.

This is why /pol/ and /r9k/ share the same user base. It's just self loathing directed outward.

To be honest /pol/ users are just as much low-T, incel and potentially basement-dwelling as their male feminist counterparts.

Male feminists will all inevitably have kids with some "former" slut while 90% of /pol/fags will never have kids.

Biologically, nu-males are the winners, desu

This is why the reddit hate baffles me, the people on Veeky Forums are the exact same, just with edgier ideas. AND on some subreddits the same ideas.

Most reddit hate stems from the formatting of the website which is decidedly pretty undemocratic and in some cases overmoderated. My main issue with it is just the general lack of discussion since the format of the site is horrendous.

>all these faggots identifying with the nu-males and jerking each other off while raging about /pol/
sad

holy..... i want more.....

Nobody's identifying with /pol/'s latest boogieman except /pol/.

Spotted the nu male

>it's only /pol/ pretending to be nu male faggots
It seems you're the one with the boogeyman mr. nu male.

Reading comprehension.

Doesn't exempt them from their deserved mockery.

Who gives a shit?

People with dignity? Who wants loud-mouthed faggots shitting all over the place with their terrible opinions?