I felt fatherly love for the first time and im on virge of tears...

I felt fatherly love for the first time and im on virge of tears. Me and my dad separated for 10 year cause my mom ran off to another country taking me with her (to canada) . My dad just came here and this is the first time someone has bought all this for me. Easy to make frozen food or snacks. I just want to share this beautiful moment i felt for the first time in my life with you guys.

Look at all that senbei

He actually used his time to spend 2 hours on the road to deliver me my fav snacks and foods. He nevers says he love me but he showed me it... My mom after i went to uni just left me be and said she loved me.... Guys... This is intelligent love. Love intelligently!

Its never been this good before.

I'm glad you're happy user

So he doesn't want to cook with you

>make up 18 years of child support with a cart of groceries

She left him remember?

Hope you enjoy it. He clearly loves you.

He owes you more than a freezer of frozen dumplings, friend.

Yeah because he was physically abusing her. Hardly an excuse.

Happy for you, friend.

Where did OP say that?

There's nothing that feels better than security. Whether it be financially, culinary, etc. Glad for you. All I can say is is to spend as much time with him as you can. My dad died in 98 when I was 10 and I miss him still. Regret not doing more together.

What's the first thing you're gonna make using ingredients from the fresh haul?

>dark chocolate dreams

Is that a dark chocolate spread? Looks nice anyway

So happy for you, noodle bro.

I can relate in a way, my parents are divorced but my dad still looks after me in some way. When he's in town, he takes me to Costco to stock up on things since he has membership and I don't since I live on my own. I don't ask for much but he gives like no business.

Choco and peanut butter spread in one jar :p

Coming from a humble background where food was scarce, I too understand this niche and almost unreasonable joy from gifts of food. Im happy for you user, I hope you enjoy your snacks as much as you do the newfound relationship with your father.

Nice blog, faggot. I'm sure your deadbeat dad would say the same.

OP is straight up chink

Papá, why did you leave me?

Happy for you op.

21 and finally escaped my crazy abusive mother and her mad house, got my own place.

I was kind of estranged from my dad because of her. He's not perfect but he's trying. I have a job, but he's been helping buy my groceries, bringing me homemade food, and just paid my electricity bill for the month.

I'm used to doing everything by myself. It feels weird to be supported. He tells me to save my money for school this September even when I insisted paying at least half the electricity.

Make sure to thank your father and let him know without power you wouldnt be able to shit post on an anime cooking forum

>live with gf about an hour from my family
>min wage job, playing the pay-bills-one-day-before-their-due game because can't catch up
>dad makes every attempt to meet at least once a month to keep family unity
>will take me to sams club and drop $400 on groceries all for me
>haven't bought any meat in over a year because i see it as uneconomical and food stamps only gives so much

Dads show their love, not say it.

Thought I was on /pol/ for a minute. Had to check. Was just about to say it's nice to see something genuinely good and happy for once on this board.

He's just trying to buy your love and give you beetus so you become a burden on your mom after failing out of school due to advanced fat