Reviews on this book?

Reviews on this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE
youtube.com/watch?v=5RBNd0FiqAw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjmbCeTYQcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

movie was a leftist propaganda that says we all Hitler if we don't embrace the refugees but the books has a better ending.translated to more than 12 languages but very focused on German pop culture and political parties(you may need to google some shit to understand some aspect)

I agree the movie was shit but refugees weren't even remotely hinted at. The message was simply that people are easily deceived by charismatic leaders providing seemingly easy solutions to all problems.

Pause the movie at the roof scene and don't watch the end.

Thank me later.

>I agree the movie was shit but refugees weren't even remotely hinted at
wut? They literally had footage from anti refugee demonstrations added into the film, many from other countries in the union. The idea was not of hitler the charismatic leader the idea was peoples discontent finding a venting point, the message was "Don't feel those feelings""hitler is in all of us and we should always be on guard or he will take over"

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE
full ending (with unknown subs but quality) 2 bits with subs but shit qulity and a bit missing from inbetwen
youtube.com/watch?v=5RBNd0FiqAw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjmbCeTYQcc

>Leftist propaganda
No, it really wasn't. Jesus, just because it mocks Hitler doesn't automatically make the material leftist propaganda.

You're retarded or just dumb/diluted if you think the movie was leftist propaganda. I read the book first and I watched it with the same expectation that it would skew the bigger 'message' of the book, namely that it's not about petty party politics, but about remembrance and the fact that WWII, politics aside, was a real event with real consequences.

As for the book, Hitler is well-written, the focus on pop culture is on point, but all the other characters were bland or annoying, like the movie. The ending is meh, too, like the movie.

>We are all Hitler
>Hitler is in all of us
Now that's what I call a nice message.

Where do you think you are?

Leftypol

They didn't though the movie was released before it even became a political topic in Germany. Source: I live in Germany and don't have a political agenda faggot.

The movie ends on an irony:
It's supposed to make you hate Hitler, but after that wonderful portayal of him, not to mention the montage while he's driving - you can't help but sympathise with him

The Movie's ending favoured the Nationalists over any "Leftist" feelings

I think they realized hitler was too charismatic, so they had him kill that dog for no reason(despite hitler famously being a dog lover) just to scare people away from him.

Even then it's used as humour, and in universe it's quickly forgotten

>diluted

Dumb, unfunny book written for dumb, unfunny people. More fortunate in conception than execution. Could have been so much more.

the movie was about how hitler would still have the oppertunity today to rise to power. it doesn't favor any party but tells the audience that hitler would still become president nowadays.

Expected something interessting and thoughtfull, realized half way through the book that it was supposed to be funny, didn't laugh once until the end even if I read it in german and understood all the german pop culture references.

>Expected something interessting and thoughtfull, realized half way through the book that it was supposed to be funny, didn't laugh once until the end even if I read it in german and understood all the german pop culture references.

You do realize that Hitler personally killed dogs when he was alive, right?