Bread Thread

Whats your favorite bread Veeky Forums?
my favorite is Vienna.

Those packs of bread sticks that you get with a pizza from Pizza Hut Express. And that godly red sauce they give you.

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Kamut bread made with only sourdough kamut sea salt and water

Too much crust on my bread

I love a good ciabatta.

The best of two worlds.

any of you niggas use breadboxes? thoughts and reccommendations on wood vs steel vs ceramic?

Pic related.

And if I want to sweeten it up, I brush a honey glaze over the top.

How do I make my bread look like this and not like someone pissed on a linoleum floor.

I'm so happy I now live in a place with multiple bakeries close to my home, I've seen the light of good bread making. There's this Japanese-French bakery known for their strawberry croissant and it's God damn orgasmic they also have the best challah I've ever tasted.

Weltmeisterbrot not sure if there is an english term for them, but i often just get a ciabatta from lidl which arent bad

>make challah
>give some to people to try
>they ask what is
>tell them Jewish bread made with eggs
>they ask if I am Jewish
>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME

Why do people think you have to be Jewish to make Jewish food? People don't ask if I am Italian when I make focaccia or French when I make Brioche or fruit when I make Bananabread.

Sounds like something a fruit would write

if it really bothers you, stop telling people it's jewish and just say it's bread made with eggs

Really nigga?
You have no fuckin standards

That's an interesting point and very accurate. I'd like to hear an explanation of why that happens as well.

Tresse represents a good chunk of my childhood

McChicken bun

Brioche

marble rye

I bake for a career, bread is one of my specialties. Seeded multigrain bread with sunflower seeds and crackedrye is GOAT

birdseed bread is gross

no u