Why didn't he write

why didn't he write

because he was not a great thinker, he was a great banterer, a roaster, a man of one-ups, comeback, and one-liners, a horrible jester that everyone of taste hated and I'd give him the hemlock again, a thousand times again, the smug bastard

I believe the Phaedo reports that he spent some of his time in prison writing, because his daimon or Apollo (don't remember which) told him to, and he wrote some retellings of Aesop's fables. This is all from memory, and I'm not sure of its authenticity.

wow, Pynchon and Kafka are cut from the cloth of greatness

because writing means assfucking the reader and he did not want to assfuck anyone.
also men write, not gods, and one should aspire to transcend man and become a god.

Because self-knowledge annoys and paralyzes our daemon.

Read Phaedrus.

He didn't like writings which weren't about attempting to help express knowledge of a particular thing directly. But he didn't have knowledge, thus he couldn't write anything that himself would approve of.

look at him, dude.
he had downs syndrone.

I think he was illiterate

He preferred not to.

bc Zizek made him up.

he didn't know how

/thread

Holy shit, you're right.

Was Socrates just some retard Plato attributed all his work to as a joke? And all that shit about Glaucon being even dumber than Socrates, the town idiot? He probably wasn't forced by the state to drink hemlock, he probably just ate it stumbling around naked like a bear and then died.

gusy stob magin fun ob me

i'm fucking dying here

His athletic ability can be credited to his tard strength.

>also men write, not gods, and one should aspire to transcend man and become a god.
No that's dogs bro. Diogenes was always arguing with that dyslexic fuck Plato about shit like this.

Is there a dialogue that doesn't feature Socrates?

The Laws

Ty

Because he was a pseud

Cause he know nuffin'
Also dementia

>writing
Fuck off.

Books don't respond to stimuli and do not adapt themselves to their readers.

Neither do the dead

He didn't exist.