How does it feel to know that a woman has helped advance science more than your mysoginistic self has?

How does it feel to know that a woman has helped advance science more than your mysoginistic self has?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/10/margaret-hamilton-nasa-apollo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy desu

>be female
>happen to be at a place when a thing happens
>get award for it decades later
>feel accomplished

feels good I masturbate evrytime

She was the head programmer for Appolo 11. She was in charge of all the men.

She She was She was in charge of coding and designing the software for the landers computers
But that's was her job and no one got any medals for designing the rocket or engines to get astronauts to the moon

She literally invented software itself, retard.

wired.com/2015/10/margaret-hamilton-nasa-apollo/

R u singing?

>feel accomplished
She looks unsure how to react in OP's image.

nah, she's thinking
>Yeah, sure, receiving this award from the President while Bill Gates approves from afar is what really makes me feel validated.
>But it's not like I could turn it down
>then they'd just call me a stuck-up bitch

Doesn't bother me at all, because unlike most brainlets, I don't judge people based on completely irrelevant characteristics. Instead, I judge people on a purely merit based system where only their talent, dedication, and hard work matters. You know, like all intelligent and rational people do.

>Bill Gates in the background, smug as fuck because he ripped her off and stole a woman's hard work

>(You)

dont really care

Judging by the photos I would totally have banged her in her prime.
Somehow I don't think she'd reciprocate...

>i wish I was at home coding
>why is everyone staring at me
>my feet hurt
>this medal is heavy

I would've put my hardware in her software when she was younger desu

>got into a high position with merit and hard work

So sexist. She should have gotten into the position of power without having to work for it, to make up for the inequalities of the past that women have suffered as a collective class.

The fact that she worked in the patriarchal system of meritocracy to get to the top means she is an uncle tom and full of internalized misogyny. What a horrible role model for our daughters.

Women rarely if ever accomplish things.
She probably leeched off the success of other males working in the shadows, just like Hedy Lamarr.

Good posts

"Heady" lamarr probably gave a lot of head lmao

This rhetoric made my dick hard. Now get on your knees and suck it Anita!

That's so ableist of you. Why do you assume I have knees you bigot? My knees exploded in the great gender war of 14/15

>probably
>has never learnt about the apollo program in detail

get the fuck out of Veeky Forums poofter