>jetéed
>holographically mimetic
>personnel works
>kwai9
>super statiously
>homuncular

>de la Québec
Tabernac.

If you've picked up a style book recently, you'll find that proper nouns require an additional 's' following the apostrophe.

Only Greek names, Jesus', and the likes are the ones who do not need the additional 's'.

that is one hell of a cutie, but the post is wrong. What the fuck is a style book? There are grammar and punctuation rules and what might be acceptable for a mid-tier community college or a blog website isn't necessarily correct or accepted by true academia.

What I had in my previous post was basically copied-and-pasted from the Manual of Style. These are concrete rules agreed upon by academics. They have a new volume every couple of years, but the rules regarding possession stay the same for now.

If you still think I'm incorrect, then here's the number for the University of Chicago Press: (733) 702-7700

You can call them up and present your own revisions, complete with your research.

How do you have a perfect picture to go along with your response? I will call and let them know that general practice of misuse does not validate the practice of erroneous usage. This has to stop or 20 years from now our thesis papers will be riddled with text speak provided our atmosphere isn't on fire.

Does this person have a name? "x"-chan?

I also just started watching the second season of k-on but the voice actresses changed and I can't watch it in japanese and write at the same time.

Oh. How embarrassing.

You have an interesting way of putting things. However, some people are squares, whom stick to the books. You can do as you wish, no one's getting in your way.

Her name is "eliza-chan."

You can't really find her videos, or anything related to her anymore. I think they were wiped since she did some explicit stuff... I'm not a Veeky Forums historian, go to /r9k/ and ask the basement dwellers if you want a full biography of her; she was real famous over there. Be warned though, the depression and teenage angst there is a palpable miasma.

I think conservatism differs in validity and scope depending on the field of application but I feel like history of language evolution should be taken into account when altering rules. The logic of removal of apostrophes, for instance, seems like a reaction to uneducated mass-misusage and feels less logical to me.

yeah, I really don't want to go there if she was a robot or anime poster then that's probably why I'm not familiar. If she used to post with the robots then my interest is probably done. do you know where the videos where, or why were they wiped?

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments.

I think she posted some revealing pictures, and that got her IP banned on Veeky Forums. Coupled with the fact that /r9k/ gets tired of of who they become engrossed with very quickly, her niche Internet following slowly died with a whimper. I remember watching her videos on dailymotion and YouTube, but when I go to either site where I've bookmarked said videos, it gives me a 404 screen. Pic related is the girl that was /r9k/'s obsession either before or after eliza-chan.

I haven't been to /r9k/ since I've started interacting with women, so I'm not up to date with what the fuck those people do there anymore.

iirc, the person in that gif was not, in fact, a gril, but was getting skype names on omegele and stringing robots along as if he were, and that's why /r9k/ turned on him, or her, or whatever. That might have been a more recent occurrence though, or I might be mistaken in identification.

Most of the tripfags who frequent the board have done something to piss off the general population.

I still browse from time to time as there are occasionally interesting threads, but it's like the rest of the site now, that is to say: full of normies pretending to be real, true, 4channers who have been here for literally decades and definitely not from reddit :^).

On the topic of removing apostrophes, you guys are correct.

Fucking THIS.

Now, ever since I started really getting into linguistics, I've gotten more into pragmatics and become much less of a grammar nazi.

But that could of shit is just fucking ignorant.

That's a girl named Megan Turi.

I'm gonna ruin your viewpoint of me, but I do have another gif of this human. In it, you can obviously see that she has no bulge.

Congrats, it's a girl.

Pic related is what happened after I had posted said gif. I have no idea how I was un-banned to be able to shitpost on Veeky Forums, but I'm glad it happened.

Are these all from Infinite Jest?

whoops, that's egg on my face.