If you are progressive or liberal...

if you are progressive or liberal, what would you say to the /pol/ people if it was found out now that blacks had genetically inferior IQ to whites. i know you all call the /pol/ people racist etc or say that they are not being scientific, but it is possible i guess (nothing that really stops it happening) so what would you say? How would you combat /pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you go from
>X group of people has a lower average IQ
to
>Actually, slavery was very good, blacks deserve to be forcibly disenfranchised and purged from American society

/pol/ hated nonwhites already and IQ data are simply more evidence they use to justify pre-existing hatred.

you dont argue with them

there are millions of hicks too with sub 90 iqs because they were born into poverty and had shit education growing up

/pol/ also is dumb as fuck thinking iq even matters

give me the person with a 100 iq but who has a 4.0 and studies daily over the 190 iq'd genius who doesnt try at all and gets c's

>i know you all call the /pol/ people racist etc or say that they are not being scientific, but it is possible i guess (nothing that really stops it happening) so what would you say?
>i can imagine a world where blacks have lower IQs so i'll use that to affect my decisions in a world where its been empirically verified that they don't

retarded question

Imagine…
Imagine for a moment that creationists ran the government, academia, and the media. Now, if you’ve ever argued with creationists, you know that no matter what you say, no matter what you show them, you simply can not get them to accept the incontrovertible evidence for evolution. Rather, they insist that the world was literally created in six days by God as recited in Genesis in the Bible, and will twist the facts so as to favor this belief.

ark-encounter1-730x411They are known for bringing lawsuits and appealing to their political leaders to silence anyone that dares utters the facts about evolution and exposes their children to such blasphemy. They even have their own parallel “creation science” nonsense, displayed in places like their Noah’s Ark museum.

james-watson-010But even better, since these people run society, anyone that breaks the official dogma and speaks the truth of evolution can lose their job – indeed be blacklisted so they never work in their profession again – be publicly shamed and harassed in mass media, and subject to witch hunts.

Now imagine that these people in fact actually do run society, only instead of denying evolution completely, they deny that it applies to humans, especially within the last 50,000 years…
jaymans.wordpress.com/

liberal reactions are just ad hominems

>wordpress

didn't click lol

shove watson up your ass

>ad hominems

You didn't click, and you don't deserve to click. Knowledge is forbidden for you because you are a bitch and a coward.

In the future, someone will kill you for being anti-scientific. The pro-Science Inquisition will burn you like the bitch you are.

And the kids will laugh at you.

Now keep praying to Mecca, bitch.

I wouldn't waste my time, most people don't have a fucking clue about how statistics and averages work, especially when it involves population genetics.

>

So do actual geneticists take random HBD bloggers seriously? Where did said bloggers earn their PhDs?

> what would you say to the /pol/ people if it was found out now that blacks had genetically inferior IQ to whites
I would change nothing.
Biology is a shitty softscience
Psychology doesn't even qualify as a soft science, but is a humanity.
Psychometrics is shit upon even in psychology.
So you're litterally pulling up the shit of the shit of the shit, and calling it useful.
Pathetic.

> How would you combat /pol/?
delete /pol/
ban ips whoever posted on /pol/
actually moderate the other boards and aggressively ban people who post /pol/ shit

but it means for every hick with a 70 iq thers more blacks so... no argument.

irrelevant. make a shorter, more understandable, more readable response please

dude i am OP and im saying now, if you say that, you literally don't understand science and you don't understand the concept of validity. You are shit.

How is it possible for Tao to have an IQ of 230? By the IQ scale and that solid number -- not some guess or "estimate" on the test -- he is the smartest person to have ever lived on the top of this planet so far.

Prejudice is scientific
IQ variance between populations is scientific, really it's unfortunate that liberals don't just accept this, just like they can accept that people are different colours, weights, heights etc etc etc

'no'

black people are like 15% of the population

liberals are faggots i hope they all move to canada or australia

I would tend towards not arguing with /pol/. Many people on /pol/ have some dissonant need to hate people who aren't white, so they would become extremely protective of another point of argument they've attempted to add to their arsenal.

Then again, I'm in a bit of a unique position which would cause me to not necessarily be able to identify with the reality of such results. You see, I'm black. By 22, I held undergraduate and graduate degrees in a STEM field from a prestigious university, I had published a paper solving an open problem in my field, and I worked in a position paying in the top 5% of the general pay range for my field. Whether at work or in school, I never felt as though I was being outpaced by anybody, white, black, Asian, or otherwise, and, compared to everybody else, I did as well or better in nearly all cases. Simultaneously, though, I've never met a black person who I felt was below me, and I've never felt as though I was more intelligent than anybody else. Sometimes I see people (black and white) who aren't so well to do, but the glaring issue to me seems to be upbringing and priorities more so than some sort of inherent inferiority. As such, my own subjective experience has not shown any truth to the statement that blacks are any less intelligent to whites.

IQ variance within population is scientific as well, no? Blacks also objectively have a higher variance in IQ than whites, despite being a smaller racial group.

Perhaps it could be of note to sample the upper tail of the IQ range for blacks to determine whether there is, perhaps, a dominating ethnic subgroup of blacks causing greater variance in the positive direction. In general, it would be interesting to compare the IQ distribution of the subgroups contributing to the different ranges of the overall IQ distribution of blacks (low, middle, high) to see how the individual distributions among these groups compare (a) amongst themselves and (b) against the white IQ distribution.

Viewing the distributions of subgroups would be valuable because it would be important to explore the cause of the greater variance in IQ among blacks. If the cause is environmental or social, then we could experiment with changing those factors to see how the distribution is changed. If the cause is genetic, then this would be evidence that black DNA is more 'elastic' than white DNA with respect to variability in intellect; in the case of CRISPR, this would point to an opportunity to use gene editing to create vastly more intelligent people by taking advantage to the greater elasticity of black 'IQ genes.'

Of course, in the latter case, I'm not sure about how /pol/ would feel about the prospect of blacks being edited to be potentially more intelligent than whites on average. It honestly seems to me that /pol/ becomes offended at even the prospect of blacks being objectively 'superior' in any way to whites, even in the hypothetical situation of an opportunity for advancement in genetic research.

There's always going to be humans who are low IQ, making note of that fact that certain groups are less intelligent than others isn't necessarily warranted when you consider the unquantifiable network of groups and people there are on this planet.

That isn't to say that I'm against profiling, but I'd only be for intelligent profiling, and race is too general to efficiently classify people in the majority of cases, though obviously it depends on the circumstance and resources available to you.

That's because you're a /pol/tard who doesn't know any better.
Become a practicing, publishing scientist in a real non-meme field (like psychology) and we can talk.
Until then, you're just another pleb cluttering up this board.

But I don't want to hate them. I just want to make sure that it becomes common knowledge.

Africa consists of the biggest human genetic variety, it's not a stretch to say the smartest man on earth is probably some random black guy in Africa.

>I had published a paper solving an open problem in my field

You just have no fucking idea how envious I am right now.

>/pol/ also is dumb as fuck thinking iq even matters
>give me the person with a 100 iq but who has a 4.0 and studies daily over the 190 iq'd genius who doesnt try at all and gets c's

Not a very common occurrence, I think. With similiar levels of effort, the guy with the higher IQ will generally do better/make more money. Pic related

To be honest, it's not as rewarding as you would think. I'm certainly happy that I did it, but my time at the conference simply showed me that academia isn't for me (which is a good thing to discover sooner rather than later).

There's always something bigger and something better you can attempt to solve; it becomes tiring laboring after recognition which essentially amounts to nothing at the end of the day.

You've at least achieved something in your life. I'll probably never get to know how that feels.

(I don't want to blame you of anything or make you feel bad, I'm just venting.)

You don't need to be a genius if you want to solve an open problem. All I did was work for a large(r) company one summer as an intern on a company-sponsored research project. When picking my specific topic, I just asked my boss if he was aware of any fundamental open problems in the area, and then I worked on them. One of them turned into a paper.

All you have to do is find the problems, work on them, and then show what you come up with to somebody.

If /pol/ cared about the superior breeding further and the overall IQ rising, they'd be cool with purging the low IQ INDIVIDUALS (not groups, because you take their geniuses with them in doing so) in order to fix the US. There is nothing morally wrong with this if it's done through a policy that restricts breeding through sterilization or reduction in welfare programs and doesn't involve killing living persons.

However, a substantial proportion of the /pol/ population is made up of stormfags and inbreds who are themselves low IQ, so the only way they could ever feel accomplished is to piggyback off the achievements of those with the same skin colour as they'll never have their own.

Even if blacks on average have lower IQ than other races, IQ follows a bell curve distribution. There are still millions of black people with above average IQs, so it's both foolish and unethical to arbitrarily bar all black people them from advancement in society because of their race alone.

>because they were born into poverty and had shit education
Then explain american urban youth aka nigglets? Why do they keep scoring bad grades even though they have the same education?

>only a few percent of blacks are capable to function properly in society
>it would be unethical to block them from society
Would it? I say we would be happier without sub 100 iq subhumans

Barring is unreasonable, sure

but what about what we have today? Artificial measures to further them (diversity quotas, affirmative action, grant/scholarship money) based off of the possibly incorrect assumption that they are really as smart (collectively) as whites, oftentimes slighting more qualified candidates?

Seems unfair and counter-intuitive

>As such, my own subjective experience has not shown any truth to the statement that blacks are any less intelligent to whites
funny how you list all those laurels to try and point out how smart you are, yet are too stupid to understand anecdotal evidence.
whether you measure by iq, school performance, or whatever you reasonably want, blacks do worse. significantly worse in fact. Your personal experience means nothing in the face of statistics, and you should know this.

What is your field? Ethnic studies? :^)

Then you should know how normal distributions work and how irrelevant the fact that you are smart and capable is in a very general discussion

>Ashkenazi Jew average IQ of 113

>make up around 50% of academia, but only 2-3% of the general population

>nobel prizes all day long

That would be a little awkward for /pol/.

Only the smartest found way out of Auschwitz ;^)

Not him but affirmative action when it concerns minorities was put in place originally because the government couldn't trust most colleges into giving them a fair shot in the first place regardless of their qualifications.

The quotas, grant money etc came well after the fact when colleges became concerned with looking appealing to the collective masses.

First and foremost affirmative action for college was a trust issue not an intelligence issue in the beginning.

You don't believe that even yourself. Affirmatieve action is becouse gibs me dat attitude' amongst minorities.

And if they are so good, then how come they can go in with worse SAT score?

The modern defense of it is that it is "balancing out" demographics that "should exist" rather than the outcome that reality determined

this leads to things like very underqualified blacks getting into med school and obtaining an MD, which is crazy to me

So I don't like either statement, that anyone should be barred or favored based off of it

>what would you say to the /pol/ people
gtfo

I would say nothing. So what if blacks are dumber? What would you even do about it, other than maybe lax affirmative action a bit?

Black IQ isn't totally indicative of ability. Blacks are bad at deferring gratification, so will do worse on IQ tests even if they are isointelligent.

Furthermore, blacks like to operate in the real world, and do difficult tasks based on the reward they'll garner from it. Taking an IQ test is rewardless, and is quite literally nerd masturbation.

Race "realists" also like to pretend that IQ tests can't be gamed. They can, it's really easy. Someone who takes a few IQ tests will absolutely "develop" a higher IQ.

tldr; blacks are probably dumber, but not by as much as racists think, and racists are just as emotional in their biases as leftists are, if not moreso.

>You don't believe that even yourself. Affirmatieve action is becouse gibs me dat attitude' amongst minorities.

user you literally have historical documentation showing rejection of minority students by a number of colleges decades ago.

Yeah, maybe now it's about entitlement bullshit but back then it wasn't because they literally had no culture of "entitlement" to fall back on.

>And if they are so good, then how come they can go in with worse SAT score?

Because you're focusing on averages here. The upper percentile more than qualify.

Again at this point in time it's more an image issue with colleges right now. Which is why when you go in for grad programs just having a high GPA and score won't cut it anymore because they got that shit in the bag.

>HBD bloggers

Razib Khan is pretty based.

Most of the others are complete shit, ranging from full on stormfag, to ancient aliens, to baseless speculation.

The data speaks for itself. If you are a legitimate scientist then that is all you need. Colouring it with social and political bias is a mistake. >Right when liberals do it
>wrong when everyone else does it.
This is why your ideology is dying.

Eh yeah, it probably is though. The average IQ of Africans is 70, which means that there are also many people there with IQs of 50. Gorillas can achieve similar results.

>The modern defense of it is that it is "balancing out" demographics that "should exist" rather than the outcome that reality determined

Well as obtuse as it appears the logic is theoretically sound due to how the economy that exist right now functions. Where you can borrow, sell and buy "debt" that tangibly doesn't exist.

>this leads to things like very underqualified blacks getting into med school and obtaining an MD, which is crazy to me

Yeah, it is crazy I won't argue with you on that.

>Gorillas can achieve similar results.

This is why nobody take you seriously, lol. You keep injecting emotional unscientific hyperbole in order to fuel your emotional superiority complex.

If race realists just said "blacks have lower IQs, and there is likely a strong genetic basis that contributes to this", and the movement wasn't a 97% stormfag circlejerk, people might actually not hate you that much.

However it is, so they do.

Your pic isn't related to your statement at all retard.

The only thing /pol/ has taught me is that jews and asians are the superior race.

yeah well I'm a head chef at wendy's making $300k/year and I think you're a fag

>what would you say to the /pol/ people if it was found out now that blacks had genetically inferior IQ to whites
> so what would you say? How would you combat /pol/?
What's the point then if they were right?

>if it was found out now that blacks had genetically inferior IQ to whites

What would you say to The New Black Panthern Party if it was found out that white people are in fact a soulless species that lost their melanin (ie, soul) and try to fill the void with violence (2 world wars), slavery, and tech worship instead of caring for the mother-Earth ?

>he thinks he is the superior arian ubermensch

lol retard, you're just loser expressing its deep inherent hate in a chinese forum.

>Colouring it with social and political bias is a mistake

also you're a moron if you think that some slightly different iq points between two ethnics groups should should justify slavery. go back to /pol/ you don't belong here kiddo

>How would you combat /pol/?

By feeding them so much disinformation they'll have to become more skeptical and look shit up before they spew their nonsense. It has happened before.

>statistics
>muhbologists
>race IQ
"Ghost hacked humans (i.e. red pilled) are so pathetic, and this poor bastard has been hacked pretty badly."

Note that he has a PhD. This is not a feature of other HBD bloggers.

How about a more extreme version of this worldview: if 15 IQ points and some behavior differences imply subhuman status, given the fact that a small smart fraction of humanity does all the work anyway, why not just purge all /pol/acks too? They are under 130 IQ.

Veeky Forums never denies the intellectual difference averages between different races.

Nice try tho

Veeky Forums is not one person

>g.
the fuck is a g you retard, is it "psychology" or "psychometrics" or some shit
does "g" include """""""""""""""verbal"""""""""""""" IQ too, because that's the most environemntal shit you can imagine
>but iq correlates
yeah which way is the arrow going => ,

?

nice copypasta faggot keep denying white superiority you fucking shill

Same education? Are you kidding me? Education goes outside just the school you're enrolled into. It begins so early. Having parents that read to you at home, good day-care, etc. all help. Shit education goes beyond just the highschool you attend.

If you have a black kid raised in a middle class home and they go to a school with other kids raised in similar environments, s/he will get similar results. The socioeconomic environment at school and at home matters more than anything.

>you don't argue with /pol/
firstly, /pol/ isn't one person. secondly, race realism is scientifically justified. there are clear differences between whites and blacks that point out the (obvious) truth that blacks indeed are inferior. you can keep blaming the failures of the black community on socioeconomic factors as much as you like, but the truth is that even if given the same socioeconomic circumstances, blacks will still underperform.

>blacks and whites will perform the same if given the same socioeconomic context
this is a blatant lie. statistics and experiments (e.g. the transracial adoption experiment) prove the opposite. in all honesty, everything you need to do in order to see black inferiority is to open your eyes, but even if healthy reasoning isn't enough for you, empirical evidence unquestionably proves the inferiority of the black race.

>im so edgin
>le ebig whitey supremacy

>blacks vs whites
There is more than two races.

if you remove, verbal iq, which you should, because it's environmental, it doesn't have to do with real mathematical intellect or pattern recognition - the gap between Asians and the rest widens.

You cannot deny it, even with AA fucking them, they still are vastly overrepresented in (top) universities, math classes and science in general.

>inb4 not creative
They have been creative for thousands of years, history isn't just the last 400 years.

>if it's pasta it must be false, waaah, waaah

your argument is irrelevant. I was discussing whites and blacks, not whites and asians.

>I was discussing whites and blacks, not whites and asians.
I wonder why.

a brilliant insinuation! obviously i'm a frustrated basement dweller who posts on /pol/, right?

i care exclusively about the truth. the leftist pseudo-science and anti-intellectualism makes me ill.

Statistics doesn't lie. /pol/ is always right

>libruls say that evolution hasn't caused a significant heritable difference in one trait (intelligence) in the past 50,000 years among anatomically modern humans, a slow-breeding, long-lived, and highly intelligent species that (over most of the time period studied) lived in tribal groups and cared for the weak and infirm.
>that's saying that evolution didn't happen at all over that timespan!
of COURSE evolution operated on humans over that interval. that's why sub-Saharan Africans and Polynesians have dark skin and flat noses (for UV protection and easy breathing) while Northern Europeans and Sioux have paler skin and long noses (more Vitamin D and protection against cold air). it's just that the assumption that evolution MUST HAVE CAUSED DIVERGENCE IN THIS PARTICULAR TRAIT OF INTEREST is faulty.
Would you assume that between two species of perch isolated for thousands of years, one would have become better at getting oxygen out of the water than the other? unless one was trapped in a stagnant lake with poor circulation; it's extremely unlikely, because water-breathing is so central to the mode of life of most fish that it's highly conserved. similarly, intelligence is key to the mode of life of (ancestral but anatomically modern) humans; the ability to hunt and work as a group, the ability to cook food, the ability to make tools, all of those depend on intelligence. and despite moving to different climates, that reliance on intelligence remained central to all known races of humanity. it's unrealistic to assume that intelligence would be selected for in Greece but not in Angola or vice versa.
if you really understand evolutionary biology, you know that evolution doesn't necessarily mean dramatic change. organisms only change insofar as their environment pushes them to.

>liberal reactions are just ad hominems
ironically, that's an ad hom itself. rather than respond to counterarguments, you dismiss them by referencing the identity of the speaker.

Using your logic, Asians are the master race and whites should be subservient to them.

Thread's too long and I'm not going to bother reading it, but I have the correct answer.

The cause is likely epigenetic, since intergenerational trauma affects gene expression in offspring.

In other words, the crimes of history are still carved into the genomes of the living.

To put it another way, being a slave makes your great-great-grandchildren dumber.

To rephrase that, white people created this problem.

>The cause is likely epigenetic, since intergenerational trauma affects gene expression in offspring.

I can't believe people fell for this lie. Explain the mechanism for how this happens in a logical way. Especially when such information is "cleared" multiple times during reproduction.

Let me put it another way

If I rip off a baby's arm. That is classified as something epigenetic. It's a very vague thing and all the "intergenerational trauma studies" are basically bullshit as are pretty much every specific gene study.

There is a lot of bullshit in the field.

What's the point of threads like this?
What's the point of making it publicly known white's have higher IQ's?
Does it make you feel smarter about yourself?
Does it make you feel less insecure?
You know, no matter what your IQ is, or how smart you think you are, you are just as worthless as everyone else who isn't a published scientist with vast knowledge on a field. Since you browse /pol/ im willing to bet you are even more retarded than an average white person. Probably why you feel the need to feel smarter than blacks.

Even if it were genetically proven that blacks lacked brain genes, it wouldn't change anything. The IQ data is far and beyond proof of their inferiority. Every possible rebuttal has a well-researched answer in favor of the theory. At this point denying that blacks are mentally inferior is like being a Creationist.

Yet the mainstream still doesn't accept it. So what may I ask would any further evidence do to change their minds?

Slavery was a massive mistake. Niggers would NEVER have come to white countries otherwise.

Yes I fucking knew. /pol/ was right. Praise Kek.

Ps: nobody in Veeky Forums is unironically liberal.

I bet if you separated out the "Pacific" from the Asians, and further separated the junglegooks, the gap would be ridiculous.

>What's the point of making it publicly known white's have higher IQ's?

Because it's the truth?

What's the point of making it publicly known the Earth is round? GTFO nigger.

>How would you combat /pol/?

IQ and intelligence is not everything. By /pol/'s own logic then everyone should submit into anyone who's smarter than them, and it has been shown with mild statistical significance that Asians, Ashkenazi Jews, and Atheists for example tend to score better on IQ then the regular white trash Americans. Jews win Nobel prize in physics, chemistry, and biology disproportionately compared to other races.

What matters is as Peter Singer said it, equal consideration of interest. People of all race have more of less the same basic, human interest with respect to pursuit of happiness, avoiding pain etc.

>US have 200 million in population
>Germany have 40

what's the deal with this graph?

>I say we would be happier without sub 100 iq subhumans
Why not get of the sub-100 IQ parts of every demographic then?

It's obviously faked/inaccurate. Try again.

This applies worldwide not only to america, dumb american liberal.

Anyone who supports affirmative action is an anti scientific anti logic retard who deserves to be publicly hanged.

In my city a lot of blacks live in the urbs. Schools in the urbs are way shittier than schools in the suburbs. I'm sure there is some data that can reinforce that more blacks live in urban areas than in suburban areas. And I think more data can reinforce the fact that most urban areas are predominantly black.

I lived in the suburbs and the valedictorian or my HS was black. I think two of the top tens (not percent) in my HS class were black. My school was probably 18ish% black. So I think blacks (or any other race) that go to good schools are just as inclined to perform well as their peers. Right now, I think there are two or so blacks in my class of 50ish graduating BcS for chem eng next year.

I think the problem lies in blacks that live in the underdeveloped or disadvantaged areas feel the need to remain in this socioeconomic class, in the same way that whites that live out in the country feel the need to remain in the same socioeconomic class. The fact that urban areas recieve more attention from the public AND the fact that urban areas are more heavily populated also adds to the fact that people interpret it this way.

This is not to say I disregard all possibility or different races being genetically less intelligent than other races. This needs to be further studied before we conclude anything. We are all physically and physiologically different after all.

t. non-white

>Be happier without sub-100

Then I guess that means you'll never be happy right? Because the moment you remove them the averages instantly change to correct for scaling and more than likely you will fall in it.

So you're including the Chinese too right? Because despite Veeky Forums and /pol/ circlejerk hatred for affirmative action in the U.S. China does the exact same shit with native non-Han Chinese.

No one in /pol/ advocates for slavery though. Most of those retards are white nationalists. Hyperbole like that only feeds their victim narrative.

Hello, /pol/ack here. In in a unique position since I'm Arab and this might affect my view on this since undoubtedly /pol/ would try to apply this to me, but I would say, that there are just some things that you shouldn't recognize and put into practice, it is completely immoral and unethical. Also I'm sure that people know this, but just pointing it out, is that generalizations such as this are only "racist" and "bad" if you employ this on a personal scale with a person, as in you see a smart black but you still call him stupid just because he's black. Generalizations based off true data, although technically racist, is fine. Although not when applied to things that could lead to an uprising of supremacy. Unless it's Arab supremacy. Fuck Germans and Iranians. Also fuck the Kurds, if Islam is pulling down Iraq, you're fucking coming with us.

>So you're including the Chinese too right? Because despite Veeky Forums and /pol/ circlejerk hatred for affirmative action in the U.S. China does the exact same shit with native non-Han Chinese.

Yeah sure? why do you think this somehow is supposed to change my mind

Here from /pol/ to answer your questions
>why are mexicans black tier if they are mostly euro + asian(amerindians came to america 10k years ago)
The "asian" DNA in amerindians did not undergo any long period of civilization (they were really just starting out when we entered the region), so forces of civilization did not provide selection pressure for higher IQ and self-control that we see in civilized races.
>why were the irish and are the balkans still lagging
The Irish, having a pleasant climate thanks to their island status and west coast location, never experienced selection pressure for planning ahead and long term survival through brutal winters, like the interior continent. The Balkans were destroyed by multicultural tensions.
>why are palestinians who are genetically the same as ashk. jews not controlling all the banks
The answer lies in recent selection pressure for Ashkenazi Jews (who happen to be genetically closest to Italians, not Palestinians). Looking through genealogical records, I believe it was Nicholas Wade who determined that Ashkenazi merchants and bankers tended to have 3 kids on average, while non merchants tended to have 2 kids on average. We see this recent evolution in the form of recessive genes that create neurological diseases, that when paired with more functioning genes cause an increase in IQ. Namely, tay-sachs, where sufferers are often reported to be incredibly intelligent, and which occurs almost exclusively in Jews.
>why do women who have the same IQs are lagging
because they don't have the massive motor complexes that men do to visualize concepts. Male spatial IQ is much greater than female.
>indians with their 80 iq have an ok country with a space program and nukes, despite being insanely multicultural, were colonized and all kinds of other bullshit
Ok IQ, ok country. They also had selection pressure under civilization for at least 2000 years.

What you are looking for, sir, is the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. They did exactly what you proposed, you should check and see if the results are what you said they would be.