How do you feel about not producing anything of value Veeky Forums...

How do you feel about not producing anything of value Veeky Forums ? I´ve done more useful math in a week than you have done your entire lives. How does it feel to be a autistic non-contributing low-selfesteem loser? How does it feel to your biggest accomplishment is giving me a second of pleasure while i do important work and you do nothing

what is your useful math?

Not useful for you, i assure you, could be but you couldn't afford it.

user

This is one of the most slowest, smartest (without counting undergrad), and most socially and work active of all with the lowest NEET number in this board because everyone pretty much gets at least into CC

Try this on /r9k/ and maybe someone will think of his life and improve himself instead of being a faggot NEET that hates women

You are on the right track.

considering you're the one busting your ass while i get to enjoy my life from the works of losers like you pretty good.

You enjoying your little 30m

Also, i wouldn't say 2h a month of math works is a significant amount of work. I´d never consider doing more than that. It tires me which leaves me to get my slaves to do the "real work".

>How do you feel about not producing anything of value Veeky Forums ? I´ve done more useful math in a week than you have done your entire lives. How does it feel to be a autistic non-contributing low-selfesteem loser? How does it feel to your biggest accomplishment is giving me a second of pleasure while i do important work and you do nothing

so you're a shit posting faggot?

30m>

I wish. I solved prime number generation, which obviously have been proven before aka, proving any encryption obsolete. I wasn't paid / told not to say so i can apparently tell you that nothing you do is encrypted. OFC it is against the lvl 1 "protectors" aka police. I am actually writing a book to teach chaners how to now be retarded. Will weed out those not pilled and those who want to be edgy

>claimed stuff on the internet (didn't provide any pics).

shit posting faggot confirmed.

tf :))
you know you are literally proving me right now right?
If i gave a pic some would reproduce it. Which would nullify its value.
Or are you a government psy-op thief?

>tf :))you know you are literally proving me right now right?If i gave a pic some would reproduce it. Which would nullify its value.Or are you a government psy-op thief?

okay let me break this down for you...

no one believes anyone on the internet when they claim to be X, have done Y, or seen Z. That's the nature of the internet, anonymity(debatable) but no verifiability.

Trying to claim you're this or that or did the other thing will only open you up to the elementary trolling I applied to your thread.

Since I seriously don't think you understand this and you seem to be smartish (right?) I am doing you a solid by laying it out clearly.

Really though I don't believe you are what you claim to be any more than I would expect anyone else to believe if I told them what I do for a living.

Not OP, but what do you do user?

>Not OP, but what do you do user?

based on this thread I'd say I teach trolling 101 at pol/sci university.

No. It's value is increased by reproduction.

The problem with advanced stuff is that it's only valuable if you can convince people of it's value. In our world of tightly knot social circles and rampant egoism and do you really feel confident you would be able to do that?

>that hates women

This guy really believes in the meme. Let's point and laugh at him.

I don't think I could deal with those social and rhetorical bothers. That's why I gave up and became a comfy CC style teacher.

Thanks for the 101 introduction on trolling. I dont really think about trolling or its form? I have other things to do mostly.

I wouldn't be believed if said what id do for a living either.

I am just severely intellectually and physically advanced. My hobby provides the equal of a hundred lifetimes in 15 hours of work.

Sure, being upfront about things in a PC society where feelings>truth, where setting fronts on what to expect about theme and substance is frowned upon. It severely taxes the intellectual capacities the mind can make, which i am inherently free from, makes me able to produce much more than an average mind.

I am not 100x worth more than any human, rather 10000x more valuable than the average if not more. I´d rather not do the math as i am tired from working 10h on a multi-dimensional math problem.
I do not recommend.

Please show us some of your work senpai

I really want to.

You sound like me. Which means no one would want to work with you and your skills would therefore become socially irrelevant and you would end up in your own little isolated playground where everyone around you would be bribed so that all the good stuff you make would probably be fished right out and you would get nothing for it but become an outcast.

Chiming in here to join the chorus, show us an equation or something, I'm genuinely interested.

Hell just show us part of one

ITT delusions grandeur

Fuck that quote. I don't have big fancy sails to adjust. I got these little flimsy shits that I put a lot of effort into and they usually just fall apart on me.

my kind of humor there

No you won't you fucking NEET fraud. Now go jump in a lava pit.

This desu. Without it I would probably have gone mad by now.

If he really could not do anything there's no reason for you to be angry in the first place. Which means you know what he can do, and that you are frustrated you can squeeze it out of him.

*can't squeeze it out of him.