Scientists last week: Dinosaurs were giant lizards

Scientists last week: Dinosaurs were giant lizards
Scientists this week: Dinosaurs were giant birds

Are scientists just making it up as they go along?

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(16)31193-9.pdf
answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/feathers/dinosaur-in-amber-evolutionists-spin-another-tail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, it was found by robots on a bazaar and this pic has been put up 3 times.

You're just too stupid to understand science apparently.

the history of dinosaurs is a history full of misunderstandings

Fuckin dinosaurs, how do they work?

And I don't wanna talk to a scientist, ya'll mutherfuckas lyin', and gettin' me pissed!

science = reason + evidence

new evidence -> new science

were they supposed to follow on from eachother or are you just being pretentious?

>no, it was found by robots on a bazaar and this pic has been put up 3 times.

what?

politics = memes + votes

new votes -> new politics

robots in the r9k sense. on a street market. like when buying jewelry. they found the amber by accident. the original sellers thought it was plant material in amber.

the equivalent of 22nd century redditors are going to post "TIL people thought dinosaurs looked like giant lizards" to the front page ever 3 months. god damn i hate reddit almost as much as I hate 22nd century redditors.

Iguanadon confirmed for coolest dino

>tfw no iguanodon bf

>browsing reddit

desu Veeky Forums people are far worse. why pretend its redditors that are?

It's disappointing they weren't as colorful as some speculative illustrations. I was hoping T Rex was some big gay parrot looking dinofaggot

should i do a cumshop on that for you . joke.. hate how this thread is trivialising good research

yes, it's as though they existed in many different time periods and had lots of diversity...

Good that I didnt do that.

desu its a shame that a good /pol/ usually gets a good thread.

Are philosophers just going to become creative and believe everything they see and hear or others think and believe? Is science just the flipside of art and creativity and faith and philosophy?

are you aware of chat-shit-get-banged?

wheres the fucking vodka and charlie!

toppest of keks
I will never see that fucking dinosaur with the same eyes again

>Veeky Forums people
Fuck off newfag. Veeky Forums is 90% 16-20yo redditshits at this point and the main source of cancer.

They were 'giant lizards' before feathers evolved. You do know that dinosaurs were around for several million years, right?

The pic in the OP comes from a paper* that mapped the structure of feathers in detail, and also the way that the feathers adhered to skin. This gives us insight into how feathers evolved. Specifically, it supports the hypothesis that feathers first developed as 'fluff' before gaining rigidity. This implies that feathers probably initially evolved as as a means of display rather than a mechanism for flight.

In other words, feathered dinosaurs were probably quite colorful.

*cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(16)31193-9.pdf

answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/feathers/dinosaur-in-amber-evolutionists-spin-another-tail/

EXPAND
IGUANODONG