Has anyone ever had unlaid chicken eggs? Apparently it's just egg yolks in various stages of growth...

Has anyone ever had unlaid chicken eggs? Apparently it's just egg yolks in various stages of growth, but I'm curious if it tastes different at all.

Dude seriously what the fuck?

do americans really eat this?

NO.

Australia, stop casting us as the boogieman here and verse yourself on other cultures. I'm sorry no one talks about Oceania's contributions to society as much as the other colony founded by ex-Brits but you should really get the fuck over it.

Wut?

I know it looks fucking horrifying, but from what I've read it's just the yolks without the white or shell added yet.

If you google "unlaid chicken eggs" you can see pictures of them in situ.

>google "unlaid chicken eggs"

psa: don't do this

In México the people who enjoy chiken stew/soup (caldo de gallina) often leave the uterus of the mature hen to boil and eat the unlayed boiled eggs, I've been told they're good, the part that's prepared like that it' s called the 'huacal' (wha-khal) and it's often more expensive on the chiken stew restaurants.

This one got me

oh that's pretty common in the portuguese soup called ''canja'' you put inside all the leftovers cuts like liver, heart ;feet, ( yeah chicken feet, i'm dead serious)
that's one of the two dishes you can make only if you raise and kill your own chicken, the other one is '' arroz de cabidela'', rice cooked with meat and blood.

By the way, it taste just like regular egg yolk.

>By the way, it taste just like regular egg yolk.

Cool, that's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure.

Chicken feet's not so crazy, we get that at a lot of Chinese restaurants.

Couldn't i Just get a regular egg and separate the yolk?

You could but then you wouldn't have the pleasure of eating like a goddamned savage.

OH
GOD

OH GOD

Slaughtered with their young still inside. I came

O B E S E D

It's like chicken caviar.

I've had them in hen soup. They're meh tbqhwy

Used to, when my grandma would just grab a chicken from the coop to chopchop for dinner. We called it chicken caviar.

kek

I completely forgot about eating these as a kid whenever my grampa bought a live chicken. I don't recall the taste.

yeah I'm usually not too picky but this is too much for even me

I just did. It's got nothing on balut...

Mexican here, yes, in stew or fried with spices, delicious

Be good for custard or some shit, no whites to deal with

it's actually kind of cool

MAKE THE WALL BIGGER DONNY

How so? It's just another part of the animal.

Don't tell me you're one of those squeamish pussies that's afraid to look at where his food comes from.

If you aren't willing to kill and butcher an animal you really shouldn't be eating it imotbhfam.

Unless you cut off the bigger individual 'yolks' you're gonna be consuming the chicken ovary itself like what can be seen there .

Imagine chomping on a stringy sinew of ovary while all the little mini yolks pop their payload like pustules in your mouth.

Nope

This is pretty cool. I assume the biggest one breaks off from the ovary, an albumin and shell form around it in the oviduct, then it pops out of the hen's cloaca? Unfertilized chicken eggs are like a strange, but delicious culinary/biological coincidence. A docile animal that pops out prolific amounts of nutritious fatty protein vitamin balls. Neat.

Looks fucking disgusting and I didn't even know this existed but I love eggs so I would probably try it. How do people prepare this? Can you fry it?

underrated post

>Imagine chomping on a stringy sinew of ovary while all the little mini yolks pop their payload like pustules in your mouth.

They were bullshitting you, mate. Huacal is practically given away at pollerias because it is considered dog-food by most people.

why are americans so disgusting

this image belongs on tumblr

Lighten up you pathetic little faggot

heh. it's true actually

Like I don't understand how you "people" live this way and simultaneously feel entitled to an unenforced border with America. Clearly your people are of a significantly lower quality if eating boiled uteruses and their unborn contents is a regular thing, and clearly you need to be kept away from the good, decent human beings in America.

Ok, im now vegan
That is even more repulsive than shit

Looks kind of like candy.

>be like 4
>granny got a yard big enough for some chickens
>me and m at granny's place
>chicken for dinner
>go out back
>mom gets told to hold down a chicken by the hindquarters against a stump
>granny grabs a fuckhuge machete
>lifts that thing overhead
>THWAP
>chicken head goes flying across the yard
>chicken runs off without head, squirting blood on me as it runs past
>the other chickens immediately flock to the head and start eating it
>watch as granny skins and guts it alive
>three or so perfectly formed eggs inside, with shell
>she chucks em in a pot of boiling water and we eat them with the chicken

Freshest meat and eggs I ever head. Also the whole thing in of itself was metal as fuck. I remember grandma bitching about the blood stains not coming off her clothes.

Jesus Christ.

I didn't know this was a thing.

And now I wish I never did.

Indian here, mom says they're good. Never had them before though.
How could this possibly be any worse than caviar?

I didn't support BUILD WALL until I saw this.

That's pretty interesting.

I thought this was a fucking joke and the picture was of those small tomatos

Do you guys even have any biology in schools?..

It's not immediately obvious that "the eggs form in the oviduct" translates into "it's like an evil bunch of velveeta grapes in there".

they look delicious. big balls of yolk.

You've never seen what a chickens eggs look like in a chicken? And this board supposedly cooks.

I regret ever coming to this fucking board.

Forgot image.

Yes! They are very common in Portugal and are utmost delicious. We normally eat them in chicken soup

Unfertilized chicken eggs are the chicken's version of placental mammal's menstruation. Neat.

>watch as granny skins and guts it alive
Well a decapitated chicken isn't really alive any more, Is it?

... is it?

No more than you are. McChickens round the house.

I come from rural Bulgaria. We used the whole chicken when making soup. Homeraised ckickens really taste differently, especially roosters. And those unfertiled eggs are amazing.

Try following: raise chicken, kill it, put everything in the soup. And I do mean everything. Even the head and the legs. You can even put the balls of the rooster. The most strange but nice tasting is the horn of the rooster imo.

holy shit, I knew this board was a bunch of sheltered fucks but it's rare that I'm reminded of just how bad it is

where do you think meat comes from? don't tell me "the store"

>sheltered
>because westerners arent depraved slanty eyed fucks who eat fetuses

What do you think eggs are? just wondering

>stuff I'm not used to is depraved
says the manchild who literally experiences cravings for macdonalds

What do you think eggs are?

>doesnt eat fetuses
>must eat fast food

The logic is impeccable.

>muh garbage is classier than that garbage!!!

Impeccable logic, fatso

Interesting

Potential chicken fetuses.

>eating fetuses is sick
>must eat fast food
>must also be fat
>muh

Your butthurt is beyond belief you slanty eyed fetus munching chink.

Found the stupid buttflustered fatty

Found the slanty eyed fetus eater.

Yet again found the stupid buttflustered fatty

Also a hypocrite

Impressive!

Yet again found the slanty eyed fetus eater who im also beginning to think is a fatty as he seems to be projecting hard.

>also a hypocrite

Finding that's about as difficult as lifting a pebble and tossing it in any direction in the US right now.

>n-no you!!!

Fatty's getting mad

>implying you didnt do the no you shit first

Yes you are.

Except i didnt fatty

calm down your edginess faggot, these are unfertilized eggs.

>Also the whole thing in of itself was metal as fuck.
My god metalfags are really pathetic.

They serve this in Vietnamese cuisine. It's actually quite tasty, like a firmer more flavorful egg yolk. The texture is better than the chalky dough you're used to with regular boiled eggs. There's nothing squeamish about eating this at all. If you were suggesting eating an unfertilized duck embryo, I might have understood but this should be standard fare.

Except you did you fat japseye fetus fondler.

Uh yeah no, fatty, I'll let you figure out how that works fatty.

Youre pathetic, go back to your oriental depravity you sicko.

Lol fatty's getting mad and hypocritical again

Impressive! Again!

>i...i..i..im not p..p..p..pathetic ill just say the same thing over and over again no matter how wrong i am like the salty depraved chink i am

Stay mad sicko

lol is that a picture of you? are you actually asian and just projecting?

lol

>so mad

yes you are lol

>lol

Soooo mad.

Why is it being put into cardboard

>orientals

Not even once

more like yellow cherry tomatos

fucking porkchops...