Rate this ramen lunch special that I'm going to be getting to-go in about an hour...

Rate this ramen lunch special that I'm going to be getting to-go in about an hour. It also comes with a spicy tuna or California roll.

Not bad for the price assuming it's solid quality.

My local ramen place would charge ~$15 for that.

soy sauce ramen, extra spicy, extra noodles, sea weed and bean sprouts: $9.95 that's not bad.

What city?

Looks a little messy on the Yelp but it probably tastes good.

Suburb north of Los Angeles called Santa Clarita. We're getting a TV show apparently.

>hard boiled egg
At least they marinated it
r-right?

I don't think they do actually.

Well, for an 8 dollar ramen, i suppose it's an alright deal
I can't imagine the feeling of eating a hard boiled egg in a ramen though. The creamy texture of the yolk in a good soft boiled egg + the flavor of the marinated white is the only reason to have the egg in there in the first place imo. Would have just left the egg out.
The pork also looks a bit gnarly

The pork has always been my least favorite part about ramen actually. Japanese like their food far too fatty.

A rich tonkotsu with a nicely cooked piece of chashu that literally melts in your mouth is really nice on a cold winter day
It's like comfort food

I think it's kind of cheap that they don't give you a whole egg and at least the basic vegetables, but whatever. Seems okay, depends on how good their broth is. I'd get the Original broth, spicy, with extra egg, spinach, seaweed, ginger, and corn. Normally, I don't like corn in soups, but it works beautifully in ramen.

Pic related, it's my usual order at my favorite ramen place, except with extra egg and added corn.

definitely not, desu if they cant even marinate a bunch of eggs i wouldnt bother, it shows their pork is shitty 2 because ramen stores would use their pork braising liquid for the eggs.

Ugh, hard boiled egg. Egg in ramen should always be soft boiled and marinated, like (you can't see the inside of the egg, but they always are soft boiled and marinated).

>We're getting a TV show apparently.
Is that the show where Drew Barrymore is an undead cannibal? I believe it's called Santa Clarita Diet.

Currently eating the Spicy Tuna it comes with. It's not bad, but easily the most bland sushi roll I've ever had.

Ramen broth is fucking terrible. It tastes like they used hard water or something in the broth. 5/10 don't recommend even for the price.

Yeah the price was too good to be true.

Well now you know.

>eating japanese food even though youre not japanese so you dont have too

*to
Retard.

u mad bro?

>next youll say its (you)

wtf is the US's obsession with making Japanese food shittier by forcing it to be spicy. Ramen and sushi especially are shittier when spicy

Spicy ramen is a thing in Japan.

As for the sushi, it's a matter of adjusting a foreign dish to local tastes. Every country does that sort of thing. The most popular sushi in the US is complex rolls, often with spicy mayo (which you will find in Japan too, just not as widely used).

...basically the same reason why the Japs made their curry LESS spicy than the dishes that inspired it....

>Spicy ramen is a thing in Japan.

Purely because of Koreans

>spicy ramen is a thing in Japan
Fuck off, weeaboo.

Do you store many images of black men on your hard drive, user?

wtf thats where I live, whats the place called?

Fuck off weeb.

ITT: Amerisharts who gave never been to Japan.
Pathetic weebs.

>same reason why the Japs made their curry LESS spicy than the dishes that inspired

Japanese curry is inspired by the British bastardization of curry because the Brits were the ones that introduced it to them, you ignorant fucking weeaboo.

I'm well aware. Regardless of whether or not the British were an intermediary, the point still stands that Jap curry is (generally speaking) much milder than the original Indian food which inspired it.

Where did the original curry come from then?

>posting a screenshot of a youtube video to try and look like a real Jap

Wew lad

India, but the dishes we call curry all have different names. India was under British rule at one point.

Bradford.

I'm not a Jap.
I hate the inferior-Asian races, Afghans are the true Asian master race.

I've been in the mood for some miso lately. Here's what I'd get.

Miso
Medium
Extra 1/2 Egg
Soft Tofu
Japanese Mushrooms
Spinach
Seaweed

Post your bowl and how it was when you get it, OP.

Fuck ramen.

Udon noodles are superior.

>udon
>ramen
Shit tier wheat noodles only better than rice noodles desu
Soba is the true king

>WHO GAVE NEVER
A picture is worth a thousand words

ghat dayum, that's a fuggin deal. Double check that seaweed box, brother.
>Miso broth
>Mild or medium, depending on your taste
>Extra half egg, add seaweed and fish cake
Fuckin boss

>no MSG

This should make you instantly drop any chinese/japanese restaurant.

Soba is easily the worst Japanese noodle

Connecticut?

>tsuyu
isn't it shoyu? I thought tsuyu was the rainy season.