I just chewed out the workers at popeyes chicken. All I ordered was chicken...

I just chewed out the workers at popeyes chicken. All I ordered was chicken. THEY HAD ONE HUNDRED CHICKENS RIGHT BEHIND THEM. Throw that shit on a plate and hand it my way. Instead they are rumagging around putting all their energy in the drive through. Dicking around and pretending to be busy because the management studied in their MBA research people are more satisfied when forced to wait. Once the IDIOT served someone behind me first I blew up in their face and chewed them out. Why does it always take so long. I didnt even order sides. Why are you playing games with your fucking customers. Instead the workers were just smirking, looking at each other and keeping their mouth shut like they were too stupid to speak. Fucking trash. I guess that is why they work at popeyes chicken.

K

kys

You were in fatass withdrawl

>Instead the workers were just smirking, looking at each other and keeping their mouth shut like they were too stupid to speak
That's what normal people do when they want to laugh at somebody being a retard but know they'll get fired if they do.
Stop being an autist.

Don't let it get to you; they're practically subhumans and hopefully they'll all be replaced by robots soon.

>REEEEEEEE GIMMIE GIMMIE CHICKEN TENDIES

Goddamn

>get fired for laughing at someone being autistic cus they want their 'tendies'

A M E R I C A

>management studied in their MBA research

when will this meme end?

>get fired for laughing at customers in your customer service job
Yes, that's how it works.

I admit it wasn't my finest moment but if someone doesn't speak up then no one will. It's my attitude in life that when you see injustices and you don't speak up, you are as bad as the one committing the injustice. That's why I can't in good conscience stay silent about what Donald Trump is doing to this nation.

>That's why I can't in good conscience stay silent about what Donald Trump is doing to this nation.
So David Brock is paying for your tendies?

So ask what's the matter condescendingly instead of throwing a tantrum like a child.

Nice blog

Only in America, the self-entitled walk around with my sore ass out on my sleeve country.

That was pretty good bait until you oversold it with the last line.

>4/10

I'm laughing because this dude is angry he didn't get his chicken fast enough. I'm black and find this funny

Why did you not go through the drive thru? You do have a car user, don't you?

This. Drive through gets priority at fast food.

This.

THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE

more customers go through the drive thru than through the front

only fucking losers actually go inside, lmao. we're you gonna sit down at one of those plastic/rubber tables alone too and enjoy your meal?

>Why did you not go through the drive thru?

Because that's for disgusting fat slobs. I don't want to eat in the car, that's fucking disgusting. I don't want the food to get cold while I drive somewhere to eat it.

Are you going to the Burger King in the next state? If you live or work somewhere where the nearest drive thru is more than 5 minutes away, you should probably just be cooking your own meals

when i visited portland OR once
a new friend i made on my stay took me to popeyes as it doesnt exist in my native country
it was a disappointment
the KFC in my contry ws superior
fucking burgers

I hope youre not saying that as a Canadian

Went to canada and had their KFC a few times, you get a bag of insanely greasy, and tiny chicken pieces that taste almost nothing like the herbs and spices of USA, and your choice of side of... french fries... and puke green "cole slaw". and a tub of gravy

No OP was in the right, they even served someone who came later than him before him, he had every right to yell at them. But I'm guessing they were just stupid niggers or spics that don't take their job seriously. OP report that problem to popeyes management or on their twitter and say you are never going back, they will try to offer you a coupon to eat for free to redeem themselves.

What kind of places do you eat? Plastic? Rubber? This is what my McDonalds looks like.

And this is inside it.

Not really when you consider the drive-thru line getting backed up causes congestion in their parking lot and can discourage people from coming to the restaurant because it looks too busy.

Nice. But since most of them are franchise (I assume), they just chose an A+ location.

Yeah it's downtown Asheville, NC which I guess is the next richy rich little place. About to move because the last 12 years it's gotten ridiculous.

>asheville, nc

Isn't that about as hipster as you can get? Christ, the last time I was there it was all fagass "art" shops, ethnic clothing from Bali, a couple of shitass brewpubs, several organic "non-everything that might pretend to cause an allergy" restaurants, a few coffee shops where the owner personally travelled to south america and picked the beans himself, and an anime cartoon loving weeabo who imports his own special blend of green tea from japan.

Dude, run for your fucking life.

You're a fucking retard for spazzing out at service people. What the fuck do you expect out of people who work at popeyes chicken? Whenever people spaz out at the place I work at we laugh at them too.

I work at a grilled sandwich shop part time. You're like the faggot who ordered a grilled chicken sandwich (gets made fresh on the grill) that gets mad that the person who ordered a tuna (takes 2 seconds to make) gets their order first.

Oh wow you're one of those cucks aren't you? I already know enough about you to determine that you're most likely a shitty person.

WTF is PFK ?

poulet frit kentucky

ok ty

np