But an examination of his life reveals a yearning for marriage frustrated by a train of rejections. In the year 1831...

>But an examination of his life reveals a yearning for marriage frustrated by a train of rejections. In the year 1831, Schopenhauer fell in love with a girl named Flora Weiss. At a boat party in Germany he made his advance by offering her a bunch of grapes. Flora’s diary records this event as follows: "I didn’t want the grapes because old Schopenhauer had touched them, so I let them slide, quite gently into the water." Apparently, she was underwhelmed.

He had a child once but the child died.

Someone should have told Schopenhauer to just be himself

He's the hero of /r9k/ along with Elliot Rodger.

Everything he was about women was true.

'On Women' is the greatest philosophical treatise since the Greeks

Women are but mere roastwhores

He was already old then. Apparently when he was young he was in a contest with a friend for who could fuck the most women and earned a solid reputation as a womanizer

FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEE

Oh look. It made a new babytalk word to project its extreme insecurity.

In his early forties, not that old.

>Apparently

Prostitutes don't count

>beeftrollop detected

goo goo cuck cuck mascuwinity in cwisis

fucking legend

that's fucking genius. i'm doing this to chicks who haven't even cheated.

Doubt it. Don Juans usually don't loose their touch because of age. They usually know how to seduce women, and they can usually spot those who won't give them the time of day.

How do you seduce women tho?
Why hasn't anyone over all these centuries learned others how to do it properly and not this lack of self awareness crap like "be urself".

Are you looking for a standardized guide that is proven to seduce all women every time? I'm not sure that exists. I'm mean, there are shitty articles printed in every men's magazine that assert such claims, but...

Dude idk, I'm not a Don Juan. But if I had to guess I'd say, like others have said, it has something to do with being attractive, confident, funny, spontaneous, outgoing, etc. But if your post was intended to suggest that because no such guaranteed pussy getting chart exists it somehow confirms that western civilization is off the rails completely and will not be restored to its full glory until women are in cages and sold into marriage, I'd have to say that's not necessarily true, man.

>only going for the girls with extreme daddy issues after 50
m8 that's how you wind up dead early

Nah, I wanna be a Don Juan. I'm a hedonist why is pretty shameless about fucking women and trannies with huge peckers.
But I'm tired of the occassionalness of it all.

That's what I was suggesting, m8. If he were an 50+ ladies man, why would he be hitting on some young qt? Sounds like a thing an oldfag with zero self awareness would do desu. Why not go for a milf that you could actually have a conversation with or something?

can you not? like just don't

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.
wtf I hate women now

He was also rich.

Ol' Schope was actually a pretty renowned womanizer in his youth.

>womanizer

what the fuck does that word even means? cant imagine how it was created. subfix "izer" means an origin, a creator as in energizer (that gives or transfers energy). then a "womanizer" is someone that....?

This is satire, no?

Nah that kind of thing was more normal back then, you're overreacting

He looks kinduv like a frog.

>Be Schopenhauer
>Write awe-inspiring, profound and poetically on a variety of subjects
>fast forward 200 years
>everyone only remembers you for pinning down how almost everyone saw women in your shittiest essay

He was right, existence is suffering, and it doesn't even stop once you're gone.

Hahahahahaha, your suckersdemonrace so fucked now. 'daddyfrusciante! daddyfrusciante!! nische and artys was gays, datty!'.

He was a slut

>chicks who haven't even cheated.
lol

>be Schopenhauer
>be good philosopher
>be witty sardonic essay writer
>write good philosophy
>write witty sardonic essays
>fast forward 200 years
>people still read your good philosophy and witty sardonic essays
>a few vulnerable autismos are saved from worshiping women by a healthy dose of cynicism
>some faggot on the internet gets mad about e-misogyny as if it's a problem

God bless Schopenhauer, still triggering roasties and their lackeys

>be Schopenhauer
>have a mid wgf in Tekken 3

> one woman does something wrong
> theyre all bad.

And no man has ever cheated, congradulated a friend for cheating or been pissed at someone for spilling the beans? You need to learn to look at things from both sides

>NAWALT!

spotted the roast

>Flora’s diary records this event as follows: "I didn’t want the grapes because old Schopenhauer had touched them, so I let them slide, quite gently into the water."

>some slut's diary from 1831 is a source

where is this alleged diary?

>womanizers adhere to a strict formula and still get pussy as old men

>that feel when you hate women but get laid way more than internet white knights

>Schopenhauer
>Good

fucking kek