You wil never be this gay ;_;

you wil never be this gay ;_;

Johnny Depp cutting a steak?

Nope, and I'll never have restaurants popping up like mushrooms either

WHY DOES HE KEEP TAPPING THE FUCKING KNIFE REEE

All the spics I've worked with used to do this
Before cutting anything they'd do an obnoxious tap on the cutting boards kind of like they are trying to announce that they are about to cut
Once I let one use my knife, and he pulled that shit so I took him outside and scared him a bit by throwing shit and yelling. was funny

Sure you did, Pencil Neck.

>autism

>Sure you did, Pencil Neck.
t. no neck all chins

This clip really triggers me. Not because it's a meme but because his knife skills aren't even good. Take any chef from pretty much any restaurant's kitchen and they'd probably be able to cut that stake at least equally as well if not a lot better.

Fuck this guy.

>I took him outside and scared him a bit by throwing shit and yelling

Imagine an autist screaming himself red and screaming about "NO TAP KNIFE"

>tfw big fat neck
You were pretty close though
Honestly though, I spent more time maintaining that knife than that man spent running around immigration
It was a MAC mighty 10in. Not exactly the best, but you'd probably get pretty mad if some shit started fucking up your 200$ piece of equipment

pretty based for a turk です

All of that to serve an overcooked steak...

>touches each individual cut with his finger
>some of the salt gets caught in his arm hair but no doubt still manages to roll onto the steak

Knife tapping aside I find this hilarious.

i actually enjoyed this quite a bit. good carving skills. steak is way overdone

this is some 9gag tier meme.

Half the work is done with his knife since it's clearly well kept and of good quality, but the way he cuts that first little sliver off and that cuts the meat off the bone is actually pretty good. When he slices the meat that's is where you can see that he's not all that great. But I would still say that his skills are overall good.

why is that a meme?

What bae even means?

>>some of the salt gets caught in his arm hair but no doubt still manages to roll onto the steak
That's the secret seasoning.

Your fake story wasn't funny, explaining why it would've been funny doesn't change that

People will claim it means "Before Anyone Else," but it's actually just a lazy way of saying "baby."

Sunlight turns the red in steak to grey

The more you know

Does he just season it and just cooks it? He doesn't add any herbs or spices?

>WHY DOES HE KEEP TAPPING THE FUCKING KNIFE REEE

To keep steady rhythm.

Did you say cash me ousside howbowdah?

because it makes it look like there's more finesse involved in cutting stripes out of a fucking piece of meat than there actually is

why is this normie meme on this board

the extra airtime enhances the salt's flavor

>2017
>not giving your salt extra airtime

Why do normies latch on to this stupid fucking shit anyway? This faggot is being reposted by old white aunts on facebook for god sakes. Are people these days just fucking stupid as hell now? I mean it isn't even interesting, or something to think twice about, but this shit is goddamn everywhere.

Normies don't care about the material, they care about the visuals.
The man is gorgeous looking and so is the cut of meat, thus it is MUST SEE YOU WONT BELIEVE HIS SECRET TRICK

>Are people these days just fucking stupid as hell now?

Given your use of the term "normie", I would say so.

OH YEY THO I SHALL

i think he's attractive

so when is Jack gonna be spammed on social media?

>cutting towards his hand

why do normies think this is impressive? he is literally just cutting meat normally and then banging his knife like a retard and dulling the shit of of the blade

Showmanship is gay now?

Nothing for the audiences that tend to be genuinely impressed by it? They're the ones who'd throw money at the guy.

>why do normies think this is impressive?

normies dont think its impressive. they only care about the gay little salt thing he does at the end.

>Back in January, the internet basically lost its damn mind when a smokin’ hot Turkish chef, Nusret Gökçe, now known as Salt Bae, posted a video that forever changed the way we season our food. After showing off some of his impressive knife-wielding abilities, Gökçe grabs a handful of sea salt and dramatically sprinkles the crystals onto his meat in the most elegant damn way ever known to man kind.

Yes a woman wrote this of course. Getting salt stuck on your arm hair is apparently elegant.

you will never cook for your friend Leo ;_;

>Getting salt stuck on your arm hair is apparently elegant.

do you think he extends his arm afterwards and pats it over the food so he doesnt waste any salt?

>Once I let one use my knife, and he pulled that shit so I took him outside and scared him a bit by throwing shit and yelling. was funny

mah baebeh, it's shortened white trash talk

sure you did pal.

Lel

>Half the salt up his arm
>slapping the knife on the chopping board every 10 seconds /blunt/

he's gay!?

won't that risk getting salt in the wine glass?

As other people say, it's shortened baby and writing just ba would be weird when you mean what bae would sound like. Kind of like calling someone boo when you mean beau.

You must understand the average person cannot cook anything decent beyond pasta then a jar sauce from the store.

Anyone that shows any minute ability to cook something beyond this is really impressive to them. Also flashy showmanship will amaze them like a small child is entertained by a flashy cartoon.

this

if you can cook in the 21st century then you have a 'talent' and you're interesting.

Can someone explain in plain language to me why Veeky Forums and the rest of the internet is so triggered by this video?

Its actually much more autistic than that, it actually stands for before anyone else.

Jealousy.

>that rib bone size

Do amerilards really eat animals that big? No wonder their steaks are absolute shit, they're eating old/massive cows.

>scared him a bit

Jej nada personnel niño.

>Very Fast Spic Chopping at incredibly hihg speed.jpg

>not knowing to season high

seriously?

>hur dur he's tapping his knife and dulling it
how can you say that when is knife is so apparently meticulously maintained and sharper than anything you have used for work, ever?

It's the modern art phenomenon. They see someone getting praise for something that seems simple enough, and they feel, I dunno, personally insulted? that nobody has ever given them kudos for their mediocre performance or lack there-of.

I have no idea why this dude triggers you cu/ck/s so much

The autism is flared by the arm hair salt
The self-hatred is flared by his success
The latent smothered homosexuality is flared by his handsomeness.

Also, "normies" like him. Can't like things if everyone likes it.

Mhm sure you did and also this guy is turkish and not a spic

Get your fucking normalfag meme off my board

If he properly washes himself, I don't see the issue. Unless his hair easily falls out

>gay
You do know this guy has like 10 kids right? Motherfucker plowed his wife so much that her pussy probably looks like roast beef

>not knowing to season high
so youre saying the only way of doing that is to do that faggy looking hand gesture?
yeah ok, normie

even if he does, it's fucking salt. y'know, that thing no life can survive on?

like, it's a modicum of anti-bacterial bouncing off a visibly clean surface. dude could have wiped his ass with his forearm an hour earlier and as long as he wiped it off to the point where you can't see it, i would have no qualms with that salt all over my food.

>looks faggy

you have stupid hangups

>that first cut
why?

I love how much this dude triggers Veeky Forums, the tall poppy syndrome is ridiculous here.
>Handsome dude using showmanship to generate more business and ends up working out great for him
>hurr durr shit knife skills
>That steak looks GROSS
>Urgh but the armhair

Get a grip virgins

t. autistic screeching

jesus, Leo looks like a hobo

what's with the riddick glasses

Welcome to weenie hutt jr. How tough are ya'?

Ok, I chuckled.

It's how it's gone viral that I have a problem with, whatever flourishes the chef wants to add is on him. If his food passes after the true test of taste, then it's icing on the cake. But if you focus too much on the pageantry you get assaulted in other ways

Yeah nah this sandnigger is not touching my food.

the thing I'm most impressed with is how sharp his knife is

I will say his knife is maintained.

>I will always be poor.
>I will never own a knife like this.

but you could, user. that's a cheapo restaurant supply store knife. plastic handle and all.

the kicker is that you have to put in the hours to get good at sharpening to get it close to that and keep it that way, but hey, totally doable.

Who the fuck is this and why should I care?