Is there anybody in literature and mythology who can beat Sun WuKong

Is there anybody in literature and mythology who can beat Sun WuKong

Technically you can't beat imagination

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Sun WuKong? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Sun WuKong. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Sun WuKong either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Sun WuKong with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

God.

LU. BU.

The Buddha literally does in like book 9.

Erlang Shen, that badass who was sent as Plan Z to stop him succeeded. Sure, he got a power up even after he was subdued, but that's beside the point.

Saint Michael, any other Archangel really. Lucifer. Don Quixote obviously, Siddhartha.

He's stronger than anyone in the Bible barring God.

You really can't say that when the Arch Angels are the hands of God who turn cities to salt and could probably melt Sun WuKong with an eye blink.

careful guys, we're approaching anime powerlevel arguments here

Psst, user... I think you might have missed the thread-long joke...

Hanuman ate the sun once as a child because the though it was a mango. Indra blasted him in the face with a lighting bolt because he wouldn't spit it out. After falling to Earth he only suffered a broken jaw. Also, Bhima a dude who strength is said to be that of 10,000 elephants, couldn't lift so much as his tail.

Many speculate Sun WuKong was modeled/inspired by him.

>He doesn't understand double reverse inside-out irony

Leh mau

the elder gods from the cthulthu mythos could possibly beat him, but they're from shitty inferior literature so who cares.

Dude, weed, lmao

this guy

He was defeated few times:
1) Erlang (with his heaven dog) managed to captured him.
2) Buddha bitch slapped him.
3) Red Boy (Ox King son) managed to blinded him and burned him badly.
4) His Ruby Eyes that supposed to see all illusions unable to see thru a demon that also specialize in 72 Transformations.
5) He almost lose to a Essence Sucking Gourd.

Yes, Wukong is powerful even more powerful than Jade Emperor (Heaven big boss), only a few is equal to him like Erlang, but he isn't infallible example his Ruby Eyes is sensitive to damage. After series ended, he supposedly got a power-up from Buddha himself but likelihood he already give up fighting and focus on Buddhist-hood.

Odysseus with the full favour of Athena, his crew at 0% loyalty and some kind of gimmick covering a major bodypart.

>and some kind of gimmick covering a major bodypart
So a... codpiece? he'd seduce him, ya think?

Zeus

did you read the book? this ->

I assume he meant characters outside his own series, either that or when Sun Wukong achieved buddhahood.

what is the book that this semon demon is in?

Dragonball

Goku and Superman

he would beat them

Journey to the west

>not being aware that son goku and son wukong are the same person