Why are the lack of sexual relationships of an author an argument against his ideas?

Why are the lack of sexual relationships of an author an argument against his ideas?

Go get laid and then you tell me

cause dude

what the fuck

So you're a feminist.

it's an argument against his WORLD (see Tractatus: 3.263, 5.62)

I thought that was a poem for a second.

kek this.

Go get laid loser an your writing will inariably improve

did you actually read S&C or is this a meme post?

Cheapest and most vulgar ad hominem out there. Not to mention it sounds like "dude lol u need 2 smoke weed..".

Depends on his ideas, and the subject at hand. Lack of practical experience is always relevant when an author is trying to describe, or even give opinions or advice on, something he hasn't experienced. With something as fundamental to human relationships and society as sex, it might result in a weakness in several areas.

What if you happen to agree with his views and you do have a whole number of ex gf's and sex partners to list?

Nothing happens: but the author was still guessing to some degree. There's a reason I wouldn't have a homosexual couple as main characters in a book I was writing, where their relationship was central to the story: I'd be talking out of my ass about something I know very little about. Maybe I'd get it right, but more likely I wouldn't.

Lack or total lack?

For men anyways:
Two types of virgins
>Not super motivated or interested in sex. Simple minded, oddly innocent.
>Creepy sex crazed goblin so desperate women are primarily alerted to his presence for miles around and their pussies dry up accordingly.

The former is okay(realms of the unreal), the later always writes bitter garbage(my twisted world).

That being said both types sometimes get laid.
When they do the former does not change, but the later can become much greater (hollebeque)

So, if a writer is a virgin, does that make people think his/her ideas are somewhat less valid or not valid at all? Then I could say the same about a prostitute. She's a whore and therefore her ideas don't matter.

>tfw type I non-virgin
what should I do if i felt sex was a waste of time during the act? can i be saved?

because they haven't read barthes and think byron was a good poet since they heard his name a lot.

No she's empowered, shitlord.

But Byron was a good poet, user.

If something is true, why would the opposite necessarily also be true?

Stop being insecure and get laid at least once

Sex isnt that good and people that are super amused by it are monkies.

Never heard of this. Is it any good?

The point is that neither is true. An idea from a virgin is as valid as an idea from a slut

If anything, and everything else being equal, being a prostitute would probably help your writing and ideas.

Good sex is extremely rare. I can count the best fucks in my life on a single hand.
Most of the time it's this semi-intimate jack-off with another body.

Plus what the fuck does sex tell you about women as a gender?
Players have an extremely skewed view as women. Just as much as non-players.
I don't get why the one is more credible than the other.

Fellow type 1 here

Idk senpai I just like looking at memes butts I don't like the stinky meat holes as much