Best things to buy at aldi? one just opened up by me and want to check it out

best things to buy at aldi? one just opened up by me and want to check it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg6WT11a888
italicious.wordpress.com/20-breads-of-italy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Booze to forget it. Ones in UK are shit and full of idiots.

The coffee cans and the ham.
The coffee is god tier but they offer two types and I forget which one to suggest you buy.

nothing good to buy but its a great place to sacrafice your dignity and pride only absolute losers go to discount grocery stores

And your quarters.
Rip George Washington 1984-2016. He got stuck. A sad day.

If you like heartburn and niggers its a great place to shop.

Chips, eggs, milk, and chocolate. Theyre takenbake pizza is decent

practically anything they sell is about as good as the store brands elsewhere, but 15% cheaper. I recommend looking up your local store's weekly sales section, you can get some really dynamite discounts, like carrots for 29 cents a pound

you will however feel like poor white trash

see
you are a fucking loser you loserly piece of shit drink bleach you fucking retard no one likes you

Vermont ALDI shopper here. PChops, Hanajew and Wallkike all suck in comparison

ALDI has quality deals. Take my 60 cent a-carton eggs and shove them up your ass.

>
>The coffee cans and the ham.
>The coffee is god tier but they offer two types and I forget which one to suggest you buy.

French. The blue one

produce

The only good stuff in Aldi is the chocolate, especially Moser-Roth

Basic shit
flour. Salt. Spices. oil. eggs. Bread.

Its god tier cheapo for the essentials.

Produce, wine, cheese, frozen foods, milk, eggs, spices, coffee, pizza, dips, bread, and random foreign stuff. Aldi has a limited selection but most of their stuff is good. Their meat prices suck. They don't carry things like Kale, Napa cabbage, ginger, jalapenos, and so on. I've been satisfied with whatever I've bought there but due to their limited selection, I don't go there as much as I'd like.

All the food is shit. Just stick with normal stores, unless you enjoy salty shit.

Literally anything other than chips, frozen food, and premium deli meats (that's what Costco is for).

Nice bait

The one near me is a pretty new one and in a nice area, and to be honest it is really good. I almost never go to the big Tesco across the road any more.

Their meat is excellent, and their fruit and veg generally is too. Cooked meats and cheese are also good. They are great for alcohol - good beer selection, their wine is surprisingly good, and their cheap £10 gin is excellent. Their selection isn't the best (well not in my one at least) but I would recommend going.

Viña Fuerte Tempranillo is honestly one of the best red wines I've had.

tfw you live in such an evangelical hellhole grocery stores aren't allowed to carry wine or spirits.

But hey, you lost the war and still get to be dicks about it...

At my local one which is fairly new you can buy all kinds of their in store brand mock girl scout cookies which are pretty good. They have a knock off of Daves killer bread for much cheaper which is really nice. Mushrooms and simple produce is priced decently.

The butter is about half what you will pay in the grocery store but just as good. When stock gets closer to the best by date they will reduce it by a large amount. I have gotten a lot of tubs of chicken salad for 99 cents.

The store brand vanilla ice cream is GOAT and I put it up against the premium brands from the grocer. Canned goods are also marginally cheaper than even Walmart with lots of salt free options.

It's a good place to stock up on the basics. The best part of it is watching people hit the cashier though expecting bagging. The scan everything quickly and put it into another shopping cart and it's your job to bag up at a counter.

Don't let anyone discourage you from saving money with stupid sentiments such as feeling like trash for shopping there.

If people want to pay 2-3x as much for fancy packaging so be it.

Milk, egg, butter seems just fine.
Avoid meat, snacks, chesse.
Vegerables and fruits ok, too

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg6WT11a888

I only buy chocolate there, for the other stuff I go to Lidl.

>other than chips

i get bags of chips at aldis every day

shit is cash idk what this is

Bags every day! Hmm. Ok

ya i down an family size potato chips in one sitting

they have organic corn chips for 1.69$ too

Groton fag detected

Kalbsleberwurst Fein aka "Streichwurst", 79cent/sausage

Damn, now I want some, gotta go buy one tomorrow.

moser roth chocolate
aldi bratwurst
saint ettiene beer is good value and tasty

all aldi canned veg is good quality
their meat is mostly hit and miss but cheap
vegetables are ok.

ALDI also sells fresh bread rolls here, they are well suited for the Streichwurst.

That looks disgusting desu.

>white bread
What are you, a nigger?

No, I'm from from South Germany, why is white bread uncommon?

Tastes great, especially if you drink cola with it.

only fruit/vegetables and basic stuff like milk butter is cheaper but similar quality to good supermarkets

>especially if you drink cola with it.
I don't drink cola, mate.

I think I'll stick to my Chorizo, Salchichón, and Jamón...

>south-germany
>that doesn't mean you're white
White bread tastes like shit and isn't nutritious

It's useless carbs right, but it tastes good that way. Whole grain bread is even worse because it's not so easy to digest.

italicious.wordpress.com/20-breads-of-italy/

Avoid any meat products and you'll be fine. Lidl is better though.

Their produce can be iffy, but other than that I do most of my food shopping there.

Their produce can go off rather quickly but that's not a problem if you prep/cook/freeze it all

I buy almost everything from Aldi and can live off of about £25 a month since I freeze all my meals for the month

Corndogs and Gridles. I shop at all the knockoff places but I legitimately splurge for the Gridles there as I buy two dozen eggs for 75 cents each.

cold smoked salmon
chocolate
wine
some cheese

As everyone in the thread has already said, it's good for the basics. Don't go there expecting to find everything on your list, because it's not good for that.

Eggs, meat, produce, butter, cereal, pasta, drinks, milk, etc. You would have to be a fool to buy these elsewhere considering how much cheaper they are at Aldi. The quality is good enough to invalidate other supermarkets, because there's absolutely no reason to pay more when the quality is about the same.

Nobody considers that the products are cheaper because they don't have to pay somebody to be out in the parking lot pushing and organizing carts. You pop a quarter in for your cart and if you want that quarter back, which most people do, you clean up after yourself like a fucking grown up. That's an entire division of labor that they don't have to accommodate for, which means they can afford to sell their products at cheaper prices unlike other supermarkets

The people who say Aldi is shit are idiots who prefer to pay $2-3 for eggs compared to .60¢ - and yes, Aldi has organic eggs.