Is seltzer water an acquired taste?

Is seltzer water an acquired taste?

If it is, I haven't been able to choke enough down to acquire a taste for it...

what's there to taste, it's just water with bubbles

it must be, most people i know started drinking it to lose weight or cope with alcoholism. I don't even remember when i started drinking it, but i do remember disliking it as a kid. the water in my city tastes like mold though and we have weekly boil alerts so seltzer is about all i drink.

Carbon dioxide is bitter tasting.

I think it is. I used to hate it and now I drink perrier and la croix all the time.

Like. Just the water alone? I don't know what you mean because you posted a company that sells flavored seltzer water. As in soda.

So are you saying you don't know why people like flavored sparkling water?

Cause that's called soda bud.

it doesn't have any sugar or sweetener in it.

It is a bit, yeah. Bought a small pack of the Lemon flavored ones on a whim a few years ago. Hated the first can, but I got warmed up to them real quick afterwards. Love the stuff now.

La Croix is a meme but it's still delicious

Acquired in the sense you acquire it when you mature past the age of 10

>1 gallon spring water = $0.80
>6 cans La Croix = $3.00
>never again

I think so, but having a good variety of flavors helps a lot. I kept buying and trying Polar seltzer until I found a bunch I liked and now I stick to 'em. Pic related is fucking amazing.

Anyone know if Polar is regional? I live in New England and they're based in Worcester, but I don't know if they're available elsewhere in the US.

Do you live in Flint or something?

>mfw drinking a bottle of sparkling arrowhead

I'd say it is.

I hate it. I don't understand, why can't you just drink regular water?

Tbqh I live flavored seltzer
Adirondack and la croix are the best

Picked up a 12 can pack of their pomegranate seltzer this week because the store brand mandarin orange was sold out.
Good shit.

People love the bubbly fizz.

I like the aspirin taste and the sensory stimulation of the carbonation. Before you shit your pants crying, I drink 64 ounces of regular tap a day

I liked it right away, but I don't like soda very much. People that are used to hammering that garbage all day, every day don't seem to like La Croix and the like

>store brand mandarin orange
Kroger? I love that shit

Mmm, strawberry... :)

Helps if you add gin.

Tried the grapefruit one. Warm.

No thanks.

>Warm
>expecting it to taste good

But it's meant to be drank chilled. :(

Perrier's carbonation is so mild it's shit. I like the roughness of Topo Chico, personally.

I drink plenty of normal water, but sparkling water is fun sometimes too.
>that refreshing bubble
Feels good man. Especially in the summer

Yeah. Same can be said about Malta beverages.