HOOD FOOD

>ITT restaurants that you only find in the hood.

Pic very related. Once saw a junkie shoot up heroin and then nod off outside of one. This place is literal garbage.

There's one in my town amongst a bunch of other restaurants. It's a shit place to eat but it's not in the hood.

really? I like exclusively see them in shitty areas. I live in florida.

Any shitty foreign restaurants?

what's that

anyone ever eaten here? I only see them in the hood

Popeye's is better. Sometimes a White Castle will also have Church's Chicken though.

Brother's Food Mart. They're based out of Louisiana, or maybe just the New Orleans area, but they sell convenience food and hot food like fried chicken, fish plates, poboys, red beans, shit like that. They're ubiquitious across the city and there's always someone getting shot or robbed out front. Some of them have attatched laundry rooms where junkies and bums go to sleep, shoot up and watch Maury Povich.

Shout out to my brothas at checkers

Yes. It's amazing.

Better than popeyes? I've had popeyes and it's pretty fucking good.

I don't know how KFC even competes. It's so trash.

I-i like crystals

I live like a block from one, I go there and get the honey biscuits all the time, they're the best stuff there for sure. They have mediocre fries, and their chicken is usually pretty underseasoned. But god damn, those biscuits.

oh lawd

KFC
I live in a white suburban area and there isn't one of those fuckers within 30 miles of me.

There's one in North Berkeley though, which is not even close to being ghetto

Krystals
American Deli
Chinese restaurant
Chinese buffet
[Your town] Wings (best wings in [your town]!)
McDonalds
Ms. Winners

Yums chinese food, wings and subs

I've never seen a white employee in one of these

Food is tasty though, especially the fries

Peruvian food joints

how does this work? what if you're on the right side of the building, how are you supposed to reach the window from the driver's seat?

Popeyes is god tier church's is nigger trash

it's why they still have parallel parking in drivers tests

Wut

I don't know where you're from but on the west coast Peruvian food isn't associated with anything in particular

KFC is good only in very specific circumstances. Depending on the location its either tier 1 or 100% trash. Unfortunately its usually the latter

I live nearby these lol
Also >Dairy Queen

There are some areas in Orlando that have Krystal's that aren't total shit

We only have White Castle in the hood in Detroit
good, not incredibly hood
Popeye's>Church's>KFC

Detroit hood food is decent because there's a million middle eastern places, soul food places, dirty taco places, inexpensive asian places and coneys but sucks because there are hardly any grocery stores lol. Living in a food desert is going to give me gout by 29 but damn are there cheap, greasy options