Why do I need a car to order in the drive-thru? Is that not discrimination against those who don't own cars...

Why do I need a car to order in the drive-thru? Is that not discrimination against those who don't own cars... that they don't get the luxury to use the speedy drive-thru and instead have to go inside and be surrounded by nasty ass people?

Is that not class warfare in that it favors those who are wealthy and can own a car and those who can't afford it? Are drive-thru's inherently inconstitutional, sort of like having colored water fountains and seperate bathrooms for white and blacks.

Aren't drive thrus basically seperate, that the poor people have to go inside, but the rich can drive thru the drive thru? Inherently when something is class based it is also race related, so drivethru's are also racist, so the drive-thrus are like white's only, and the inside is like the colored section.

Why can't I walk through the damn fucking drive-thru and place my order???

I walked through a KFC drive thru once and they served me. The main restaurant was closed though

>drive
Nigger

serves you right for being a fat NEET

I used to be a dick as a teenager and troll drive thru's by ordering and riding to the window on a skateboard or BMX bike.

The thing is i know that was fucking stupid and you needed to start a thread figuring that out for yourself. Get a car fatty, then you don't even need to walk anymore.

is this thread for serious?

kek I used to do this at Rallys.
there's one right down the road from my house and I would always go there after the bars closed.
For some reason they started closing the walk up but the drive thru stayed open.
I just started knocking on the drive thru window and I threatened to drive drunk if they didn't serve me.
They started leaving the walk up open shortly after that.

They never done called the po po on your drunk ass?

I never actually drove drunk.
They just served me so I wouldn't drive there drunk.

I used to work in high school at a Wendy's. We refused walk-ups to the drive thru because one time a guy reached his hand through the window and stole a bunch of money out of the register.

But were you not threatening to committ an illegal act by saying you would drive drunk, sort of like the government being allowe to restrain someone who threatens any illegal action like if someone threatens suicide?

Couldn't someone just have someone sit on top their car and reach in the window, or couldn't someone drive through the drive through window and take the money?

I never udnerstood this policy either, especially if there aint no damn line.

>some drunk fuck drives up behind you while you're standing as a pedestrian or skateboarder in the drive through
>your ass doesn't have brake lights
>you become a hood ornament or paste on the tires
>sue the fuck out of the restaurant for allowing pedestrian walk-ups on a road meant for cars

It sounds stupid but you're not the only late night fag that might be wasted.

Are there any restaurants that don't have that policy?

I wanna try walking through one of them drive thrus one day and see what happen.

I guess people in his town don't call the cops for really stupid mundane things like that when it's just so much easier to take his money and hand him a bag of food from the drive thru?

There's a small local taqueria near my place where the drive thru is open 24/7, but the dining room closes at 1 or 2. Many a late nights I've gotten too drunk and missed the deadline for the dining room and just hopped on my bicycle and ridden through. I just go up to the window and politely ask for what I want because the sensor for the outdoor order board doesn't recognize I'm there. Pay like normal, walk my bike off to the side and wait then when somebody comes back to the window I just walk over and grab it. Then I'm back on my bike pedaling off into the night with my bag of drunk treats.

They're a local place and all the people that work there hardly speak english, so if you're polite and aren't causing troubles they have no reason to try and enforce arbitrary rules through a language barrier. Plus they know me well enough now.

But I probably wouldn't try that shit at, like, a micdonalds and expect it to fly. They probably have some strict corporate policies that forbid service to anyone not in/on a motor vehicle.

This thread is memes but UK Tescos run a Click&Collect service where groceries ordered online will be delivered to a shop and you can just pick them up. The £2 delivery fee is easily worth the wider selection of online shopping and not having to spend an hour in a huge busy grocery store.

However, if you turn up without a car, for some fucking stupid reason they get extremely upset and reluctant to give you the groceries you ordered, because it's presented like a drive-through point. I got told by the attendant to bring a car next time. This was in guildford, a place where owning a car would be fucking stupid.

hi larry david

I've seen people at mcdonalds do it late night.

>poor quality tumblr gif
>discrimination
>class warfare
>racist
>>inconstitutional

Really makes me think

Doe schick-fil-ay allow walk ups in their drive thrus. God I love chick-fil-a so fucking much. I literally have bags of frozen chicekn strips and patties and waffle fries in my freeze for the Sundays they are not open. And the chick-fil-ay sauce literally tastes like the cum of the gods.

Someone in a car has license plates that you can write down. Theres no need to ever go through a drive thru when the restaurant is open and when its closed its usually pretty late. Shoving a hand through the window with a gun or just grabbing money is very easy and the guy has a massive head start unless the employee is willing to jump through the narrow window.

Hate to break it to you but if you can't afford a car then you qualify as one of those "nasty ass people".

A lot of places have policies that seem shitty and arbitrary but blame law for that.
Anyway just use Lyft and have the driver order your shit.