What's the point of poppadoms, anyway?

What's the point of poppadoms, anyway?

appetizer/side for the most part

appetizer

to temper the inevitable diarrhea you get from indian food

Maybe pajeet food is suppose to give them diarrhea so it is easier to clean off the streets. Imagine big American freedom logs everywhere, those things last forever! But pajeet shit would rinse away with a little rain...

I've never heard of this and it looks tasty but I'm gathering that it makes you shit...

it doesnt make you shit. its literally jsut chips and dip

>pajeet shit would rinse away with a little rain
you would think so, but when it rains in mumbai the streets just turn into rivers of shit and intersections become swirling vortexes of shit, piss, garbage and animal corpses

Can't handle spicy food or what?

judging from the state of india's streets (and beaches) they apparently can't handle it either

i don't understand the hate for indian food. i've never gotten sick. i lvoe it all. specially dosa. and i've eaten in mumbai and kolkatta. didn't get sick either

But if they were big logs they would probably take down entire buildings. Imagine a literal shit forest barreling down the streets!

This board is full of flyover bitch boys with no spice tolerance.

It's just an appetizer. Gives you something to munch on while the real food is on the way.

Enjoy your visa while it lasts pajeet, you will be shitting on the streets in your homeland soon enough...

But you can't dip those things in the sauces provided. You'd need a much deeper bowl of the dips. Bad design.

you spoon it over

i've never gotten 'sick' either, but the chilli and insane amounts of ghee do make my shits pretty unpleasant.

of course if you don't get *restaurant* indian food it's generally way less difficult for your digestion

>pajeet poos in the street
>burger shits pants in walmart
Fucking third world countries

This right

Sauce delivery system, like an edible spoon.

there's a lot of images like this of people in the 'mart walking around with brown stains on their pants

do they just not notice shit slipping out of their anus or what?

I think it's rude as fuck to exploit them without backstories.
No I don't have this problem, but they might have something wrong. Shitting yourself is only funny under certain circumstances.

Going by the grey hair and shit bodies, I'm gonna take a guess they're in at least their 70s and probably don't have the best bowel control anymore

70 year olds usually don't shit themselves in civilized countries

oh /ck, you made my day!
Indian for dinner tonight, no doubt!

It's the entrée before your meal.