Heart Attack Grill

Has anyone here on Veeky Forums ever eaten at Heart Attack Grill? Is it worth a once in a lifetime visit or is it overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't it just a hooters knockoff with nurse costumes?

Basically, the nurses will spank you if you don't finish your meal.

I went there, got 2 free burgers at 352lbs. i'm 6'3" and hide it so people lost their shit when i made it.

then i asked the bartender to spank me because i was crushing on her hard.

will go there again if i ever go to freemont again.

Think if i ordered 3 meals and started each one without finishing anything they'd get three nurses to spank me 3 times?

>6'2
>353lbs
Exactly how much do you think you can possibly hide? Fuck man...

youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc

What's it like for people who aren't obese? Good food?

He means that he looked under 350, so when they weighed him to see if he got to eat free, they were surprised at his weight.

He's not denying that he's a lardass.

muscle is denser than fat

you can be 6'5 and weigh 300 lbs and still be pretty lean

He's 6'2, 352 lbs, and on Veeky Forums posting about his experience at the Heart Attack Grill.

something tells me he isn't very lean.

>and on Veeky Forums
and something tells me you're either jealous or self conscious.

I want to eat there, how would you even eat one of those burgers? It would be the best bulk ever.

Why? Were they like "Man, this shit isn't gimmicky enough already. What can we do?"

I like this man

I like this guy, he says what needs to be said.

Even though you can tell that the editor is trying to paint him in a bad light, his message actually makes it through. You literally cannot make this guy look bad.

Unfortunately, I would still kill to eat there. Those fries looked incredible, everyone knows lard > oil.
However one meal would probably make me sick of it.

Anyone tried frying some fries in lard?

it's all about the gimmick
also the more potentially embarrassing eating there the better (from the owners perspective)

also a midget hooters girl serves beer out of a tiny ambulance golfcart thing
because it's hard to differentiate yourself when on the strip and you can get a 151 hurricane for 4 dollars on the street

show me someone who isn't questionable as to whether they are on gear that is lean and 6'5" 300lbs.

so the difference between lard and corn oil

Lard has about a 50/50 split of unsaturated/saturated fats
Corn oil has a 87/13 split
Lard has a smoke point of ~215c
Corn oil has a smoke point of ~232c

But dem flavors, man.

True story, even though there's no reason to believe me, I started that.
My friend and and I went as I like novelty and am surrounded by California poofs so I wanted a change of pace. My friend likes sexy nurses.

They give you hospital gowns to use as bibs. Back then they would only spank you if you wanted to take the gown home. My friend is pretty gullible. He ordered the largest Burger they had and i told him there was a policy the nurses spank you if you order that burger and don't finish. When we left the place we passed by the owner. I pointed this out and my friend goes up to him.
"I was supposed to be spanked."
"Oh did you want a gown?"
"I couldn't finish my sandwich but I didn't get spanked for it."
At this point his jaw went slightly slack and he yelled behind him.
"Hey Mike(I think it was) I just came up with a great idea!" Turns to my friend, "what's your name?"
"user."
"It's called the user maneuver!"

And there you go.

it's all fat

I've been there and it was alright food-wise but it was all about the gimmicks
they even had a sexy midget nurse
I finished my food but still got a nurse to spank me just because.
Would do it all again

I wanted to go just to support the owner killing off fatties but I looked through the menu and there's not one thing on the menu I could feel okay putting into my body. I'll stop in for a drink though.

thats what i wanna do when i hit my goal weight. go eat one of these burgers and get spanked by a hot nurse

you didn't hide anything, hamu

>you can be 6'5 and weigh 300 lbs and still be pretty lean

if you're fucking Shaq, yes. otherwise, no, you are just a ham that doesn't need a scootypuff yet

>yet

I had sex with a midget when I was an undergrad. She was a pretty big slut and many a drunk and curious lads probably had their turn with her.

Shaq was only like 250 when he was lean, at his biggest he was only 325, so yea you're right, this guy is retarded.