Is my cat /lit? why do authors prefer the company of felines?

is my cat /lit? why do authors prefer the company of felines?

Cats seem to understand anxiety more than more other animals

You need to develop some taste nigga

are you fucking kidding me. I guarantee I have better taste than you.

Enjoy your leptospirosis

Good job OP, now your books have cat anus skid marks on them. Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.

What do you consider "some taste"? OP is one of the few people in bookshelf threads who ever shows relatively original thought with his book choices.

id like to see your shelf you dirty cunt fucking faggot. this nigger has better books in this tiny picture than 90% of you dick licking pussy sucking fucking ass eating faggot fucking homos

Oh yeah? Well I guarantee I have better taste than either of you!

alright taste off you fucking faggot ass pussy sucking dick fucking faggot. post your shelves and i guarantee mine will be more patrician than yours

L O L

O

L

Na he's a smug cunt

cats are independent and selfish yet provide great company much like the people who find cats so alluring

dogs are more dependent on their owners relying on affection and such

oh yeah, well the bad taste store called, they're running out of you

cute cat.

cats are nigger pets. avoid at all costs.

the big selling point with the cat is that it's easy to take care of. i'd have a daschund if it's shit and piss was less offensive/boxable and i didnt have to walk it in the cold.

t. Dogfag

Enjoy your commercialized pleb pet faggot

I used to have a cat that would try to lick me on my penis when I was having a wank. I shooed it away.

Then one day I thought it might not be such a bad idea. So, I presented my penis to the cat. She looked at me quizzically. Ah, she was a lovely cat.

>>/d/

what did he mean by this?

because cats take care of their own shit, so writors can use them only when their loneliness demands it and disregard them the rest of the time.