Do you enjoy blizzards? I'm thinking of getting one today. What are some of the best blizzard flavors/combinations?

Do you enjoy blizzards? I'm thinking of getting one today. What are some of the best blizzard flavors/combinations?

the best blizzards always have at least 4 things in them. I like cookie dough, brownie, cheesecake, truffle myself. Adding in strawbery is also very good. itll cost like 7 dollars but if youre pathetic enough to go to dairy queen and eat 1k calories worth of blizzard jsut shill out the extra money for more flavor. otherwise just get some fucking ice cream at the store and crumble an oreo in it

The caramel truffle one is pretty great

This, It has more adult flavors than the blizzards with kids candies in them.

hi can i get small blizzard reese xtra reese thankyou

easy to purge

What would complement Reece's well?

M&Ms Blizzard master race. The chuncks of crushed m+Ms get frozen and the texture is phenomenal. No other Blizzard comes close to reaching this lvl of perfection

oreo cheesecake blizzard master race tbqhwyf

Fuck that, cold M&Ms taste like candy covered chocolate scented wax.

I love getting a banana split blizzard. Everything ever wanted in one scoop of a spoon.

>caring about beng 'adult' when ordering a fucking blizzard

kys

b e n g
e
n
g

I think Dairy Queen ice cream tastes like shit. There's just some kind of artificial flavour in it that doesn't belong in food. I would go to cold stone or marble slab instead.

butterfinger

anything else is shit.

Heath bar or oreo.
The true patrician brings a box of runts and asks the employee to make your blizzard with them. And then you get a flamethrower burger.

>runts
I meant nerds. Sorry.

cappuccino heath blizzard please, i get it all the time

Oreo smores was the best flavor.

Cotton candy was nice too

im a big boy user, i cant just spend gbp on kid stuff

I love the oreo blizzards.

chocolate french silk pie:
its chocolate soft serve with chocolate chips and chunks of pie crust - pretty sick. i recommend asking for lots of pie crust

You FUCKING penis wrinkle say that shit to me irl because I'll fuck up your world.

Oreo all day erryday