ITT: momcore / BBCRadio4-core books

ITT: momcore / BBCRadio4-core books

How do I politely tell my Grandmother that I will never ever read this ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''book''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''?

Bend her over and fuck her in an alley while one of her friends watches and does nothing about it.

tell her your too busy reading The TimeTravelers Wife's Striped Pajama Bone Clock

just tell her you read and liked it

Oh God, I remember getting recomended this book. Made it to the second paragraph before I just started laughing. Parent's haven't offered me any books they've read since.

Srsly.

>One day last summer, my friend Rahim Khan called from Pakistan. He asked me to come see him. Standing in the kitchen with the receiver to my ear, I knew it wasn't just Rahim Khan on the line. It was my past of unatoned sins.

Wtf

We need to talk about Kevin by Lionel 'I offend black people' Shriver

Lionel is based af though

I know you kids love her for that one recent article from that STRONG BLACK WOMYN, but you should actually check out her writing, it's atrocious. That woman shouldn't write.

>yfw its actually pretty good and historically accurate

take that bigots

WNTTAK was class

John Irving
Isabell Allende
Female Italian Knausgaard
Zadie Smith

>BBC Radio 4-core

I'm dying

I didn't like this book. Main character has too many traits that I found annoying and the book seemed more or less one dimensional.

What did you like about it user?

I read it. The writing wasn't good, but the story itself was alright. Entertaining enough to help me make it to the end, at least.

Wtf i hate Pakistan now

I just thought it was a great overall story and I appreciated the historical accuracy

The Alchemist

Topkek

Any book by Patricia Cornwell. That is all my mom reads and I make fun of her for it. I tried to tell her to expand her horizons past mass produced mystery/thriller novels. I've handed her American Psycho and TCoL49 on two separate occasions. She stopped reading AP because there was too much sex, BUT she thought the writing and prose was fantastic. She stopped reading TCoL49 because it was weird and too boring.