He gave me this
On hot pan, salt and pepper.
It was good meat.

looks good, how much?

also you should salt before hot pan

stfu faggot

I don't know, just swiped the card.

try again?

You actually have a butcher shop by you?. I only know of wal-marts and shit like that. I'm not sure if I just haven't networked enough to learn of smaller unknown shops around the area or if they just don't exist.

I do remember when I was a kid my parents going to a real butcher shop called "Butcher Boys" in upstate New York and it would be nice to go to a place that specialized in meats and shit, I figured that stuff doesn't exist anymore.

There are three near me.

Also, the butcher counters at supermarkets can often be pretty good. I would expect Wal-Mart to suck, but at many supermarkets you will actually get good service at the counter, they do special orders, etc.

No. Im not in this modern fixation thing of taking pictures of everything I buy or eat.
Found this picture as it was pretty close.
Hope I didnt hurt your feelings too much...

I find the guys that get into serious meat cutting do it because they actually value the craft

>No. Im not in this modern fixation thing of taking pictures of everything I buy or eat.
>Instead in a fixation where you make threads about meat you bought on a cooking board without actually showing anybody the meat.

Giving those premises, Veeky Forums would be moving sooo slowly.
And it is, already!

Striploin is great

reply makes no sense lol

美味しいです

No, not english speaking?
I speak nordic languages, german, some french.
Or there is words you don't understand, please tell.

those are some looking strip steaks. I hope you seared them properly.

Not who you're replying too, but I was confused too. I don't understand how taking pictures of the whole point of your post "slows" anything down. I routinely take pics and start posts and have not noticed it being "slow," just real.

But hardly no one does, some do.
My point was, if we only, everyone of us, only posted pictures of our food, or what we made for dinner... then
Everything here could take a long time.

That's stupid. You're stupid.

This is the worst thread on Veeky Forums right now.

And yet you feel the need to response..
We got a name for posters like you.
Shitposters

Yeah but every poster in a shit thread is a shit poster

You just cant stop, cant you?
What you lack in intelligence, you think make it up in shitposting?
Sad..

>I only know of wal-marts and shit like that
>I figured that stuff doesn't exist anymore.

Do you even live in civilization?

And we really DO care about your opinion, we really do.
God, im the funny guy here.

You're taking this pretty seriously mate

this didn't happen, it's like going to the liquor store and saying you need whiskey, the first thing they're going to ask is what kind. a butcher isn't going to grab you random meat i'll never understand fakeposting

Life is seriuos. I just dont wnanna waste valuable time on morons.
Im old, you'll understand later

earnest indignation isn't going to make your thread any less fake or sad

Clever guy, here. I dramatized it.

Honestly, I couldnt care less about this thread. It for fun.ok?

dramatized it? just so we're clear, the picture you posted isn't your meat, so the point of the thread isn't to show us your awesome meat, all that's left then are the words, "i bought meat and it was good", well that's real special guy but you didn't need to eat up space with such a shit and fake thread, and no amount of wiseoldman act is going to make this debacle any better.

Pretty much, like I went to 5 guys and had a burger. See the comparing
And who is ""eating"up space. Me?
I think mc chickin
Ok. 95% of all posting here is bs. I like, i dont care, just saying.

i think... and hear me out...
you're a fucking liar.
swipe your card again, liar.

Now, that hurts. It's totally uncalled for. I was just presenting some alernative facts.
Oh, well. I moved on.

thanks for the quality posts, ESL-kun

but how long on the hot pan

>buying that same chocolate bar every day after work and going home to talk with Lindt Guy on the back cover

I love you Lindt

im sorry.

wcome to this I M A G E B O A R D

back the fuck off?!?!

You don't see an I M A G E?