For me, it's a hamburger sandwich. Plain white toast with no condiments...

For me, it's a hamburger sandwich. Plain white toast with no condiments. If you crave a hamburger sandwich nothing else will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvoBCr7E5qo
youtube.com/watch?v=6xNVdcvziVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=rvoBCr7E5qo

recipe please

Litterally ate this earlier, I just buttered the bread and salted the meat. I like using slightly brioched bread

LOL that was funny as fuck

mmmmmmmmm plain toast

Shit was just meatloaf sandwiches.

do americans really eat this?

Being a picky eater or a supertaster will lead to things like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xNVdcvziVY

do brits really eat bacon butties?

connecticut?

I do this, actually

I prefer toast to buns

But put some condiments and cheese on you fucking philistine

Did he say his mother told him to get the bread out of the fridge?

the first ever hamburger, which america invented, was exactly this

Kek

Alton Brown had a burger episode where he recommended just mayo and black pepper for max beefy flavor. I've tried it and it's good. I still like a slice of tomato in mine though.

>hamburger, which america invented

Which is of course why it has a german name. Makes sense.

Beef is best complimented by onion.....I find for the perfect burger, it needs to be cooked in onions and then served with some of the cooked onion on top of it

See, I never put black pepper in my burger but only because I never saw the need to.

Just salt, onion powder and a touch of red wine vinegar and I'm good.

it was invented in america
I'm not even going to bother citing shit or explaining the etymology, just google it yourself.

Because it originates from the Hamburg steak you fucking retard. Did you think french fries were French you stupid piece of shit?

>just google yourself

OK, from Wikipedia:

There have been many claims about the origin of the hamburger, but the origins remain unclear.[5] The popular book "The Art of Cookery made Plain and Easy" by Hannah Glasse included a recipe in 1758 as "Hamburgh sausage", which suggested to serve it "roasted with toasted bread under it". A similar snack was also popular in Hamburg by the name "Rundstück warm" ("bread roll warm") in 1869 or earlier,[6] and supposedly eaten by many emigrants on their way to America, but may have contained roasted beefsteak rather than Frikadeller. Hamburg steak is reported to have been served between two pieces of bread on the Hamburg America Line, which began operations in 1847. Each of these may mark the invention of the Hamburger, and explain the name.

Consider yourself BTFO, fuckwad.

>I like to go to supermarkets and watch mothers beat the shit out of their kids

truly a different era of comedy

fucking classic

>and a touch of red wine vinegar

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're witnessing what America was before the SJW

It was a glorious place

Has anyone here ever ate at Louis Lunch?

>Louis Lunch
tell us more

A place in New Haven, Connecticut, reportedly the first place to make the hamburger sandwich.

That burger is undercooked, food poisoning inc

OP pic just brought an old memory of having a beefburger in toast like that with lettuce, tomato and mayo made for me by my mother after she refused to allow me to eat at mcdonalds.

It was delicious, and for me the best home cooked sandwich.