How do you guys stand waiting for your pizza to cool when you're hungry? i used to put it in the freezer...

how do you guys stand waiting for your pizza to cool when you're hungry? i used to put it in the freezer, but i finally found a more ergonomic solution

God I'm gay

For me its the McChicken.

if you don't eat your pizza fresh out of the oven and burn your mouth on it you're a fucking knuckle dragging nigger and deserve to be gassed

wait.. when you get a pizza is it not cooled enough by the time the delivery guy gets there?

I find that making it without sauce really helps cool it down

I'm never so hungry that I can't wait an extra 5 minutes to eat.

wagie job having normie get OUT
i NEED my pizza right the heck when I finish making it you SCUM

>le cold pizza is epic meme
i wanted r/cooking to leaving

Pizza really shouldn't that hot by the time you've removed it from the oven and cut it, unless it's covered in a ridiculous amount of sauce and cheese, and I'm not talking typical American take away amounts either.

>cold pizza

You forgot to add that I'm not fat

it's not cold, it's just not 400 degrees anymore

i retrieve it when it's at optimal temperature

>ergonomic

Learn big words before you utilize (that means use) them, boy.

>a bag of sand
Hmm guys what do you think he meant by that?

You could almost say that it's handy

Get used to eating it hot.
It's better that way.

it's what pizza that doesnt sit in the snow tastes like

have you ever taken a really fat shit out in the snow to cool it down before you flush it?

yes

I don't eat shit restaurant pizza, but when you take a home cooked one from the oven you have to rest it on a rack to let the sauce and cheese setup or you end up with a runny mess. Of couse I'm using fresh mozzarella and homemade tomato sauce, so the chemicals aren't in it to keep it solidified.

I dip it in cold ranch dressing

>white pizza
I feel you bro, only niggers eat sauce