pay 50k usd

theicojournal.com/philakone-announces-50k-membership-service-fee-to-join-his-group-video-included/

> pay 50k usd
> get dumped on by philakone and his buddies

lmao some people deserve to lose all their cash

Attached: DXKrBC2UQAAjU_S.jpg (1200x670, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theicojournal.com/philakone-download-all-the-data-and-all-the-cognitive-dissonance/
youtube.com/watch?v=StslcVPSt9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really?

He has said 100 times: "I will NEVER, NEVER EVER charge you for a paid service. I could, but I won't do it!"

>only taking one new person this year on their team for that amount.

just sounds like he's offering other whales a chance to join in his whale team dumps

the guy's a scammer and probably will end up in jail in next few months

theicojournal.com/philakone-download-all-the-data-and-all-the-cognitive-dissonance/

It's a joke. Holy fuck crypto twitter and ICO journal are so ass blasted about this. He said he will take 50k in bitconnect. It's clearly satire. I'm been watching this soy's videos for a while and I know when he's taking the piss.

ICOjournal should be embarrassed they're getting trolled by an asian like Phil.

youtube.com/watch?v=StslcVPSt9Y

>Scroll to the 39:00 mark and watch the last three and a half minutes

This nigga look yellow

can we make it happen anyway?
topkek if he gets banged up for telling a shit-tier joke though.

Ok I stand corrected. Basically they are offering themselves as TA bitches for whales.

Or you can be a white roastie and get his financial advice for free. If you follow philakone you know he likes to brag about all the girls he's talking too while not realizing that he's the definition of beta bux. I remember one convo where he's telling this eastern euro broad to get out of btc and she's at a bar and says "wow first time trading crypto from a bar tehe ;)".

The bitch is getting hit on by alpha's in real life while Phil the beta from halfway across the world is giving her free financial advice in the hope of one day getting her pussy. I like Phil but fuck he's naive.

can we put him jail. would be funny that soyboy into a prison

he'll do well in jail, i bet jerome would like him as his bitch

why do you even care about this fag? stop shilling

always wrong on price calls wants to charge people

what

Attached: 1521130122195.jpg (519x533, 50K)

That dude is poor af, he just pretend to be rich
a few days ago he bragged that he was going to place a massive buy order on BTC for $35k kek

Attached: 7075a8d38116f10e5bb298fd6206fc15.png (420x420, 252K)

guys clearly gay.

Attached: 1521579909656.jpg (288x304, 12K)

I thought that too at first but he's not.

Just reported him to the FBI and the SEC.

don't be so sure, many asian males are just so low t they act feminine by default, but still want that pussy like the rest of us

He's also an asshole

Attached: BITkarma.png (1493x1300, 1.12M)

Wow, what a massive douchebag. I hope Jamal takes good care of him in prison.

Attached: philakeke.jpg (670x517, 74K)

Lol pic on the right his skin is so airbrushed. What type of fag photoshops their portraits, only women do this

where do I signup for his service ?

guy is legit, TA has been solid

what is the point of this guy other than he loves to hear himself talk and I am pretty sure we all know he is a cheating fag