what should i order from jimmy johns. ill even post a pic when i get it

italian night club

Number 12

that place is a big fat meme

don't waste your monet

Beach club #12

Gargantuan or get out

get a pepe

there is nothing fucking gourmet about jimmy johns. their sandwiches are on store-bought bread with store-bought turkey slices and their prices are double most other sandwich places on top of that

yeah but its freaky fast

>store-bought
kek what?
I worked there for 2 years, it's all company recipe from the company.

op here
toss up between the italian or the pepe for the meme

what do

Turkey Tom bruh

Get a #9, e-z mayo, add hot peppers, add e-z dijon, extra onions, extra oregano.

Just a reminder that everything is free, aside from meat/cheese/avocado so make sure to load up on the veggies and condiments.

a plane ticket to the East Coast where they make actual subs and not that Subway-tier mush in loaf form

Order the Country Club

We have JJ's on the East Coast, silly.

Club Lulu on Whole Grain.
Bag of salt and vinegar chips.

This is literally the only thing you should ever order from JJ

The big john with extra mayo and if you have someone who is stuck with you in your group of friends just get them the tuna. They will be frustrated with the tuna slipping

>not dumping your monets to increase the value of your picassos

pleb

JJ is fucking shit. I used to think it was good when I was 17 but after frequenting several true delicatessens my taste for JJ isn't there anymore. It is the blandest, most artificial chunk of shit I've eaten recently.

underrated post

obviously not eating at jj for quality food but ok

>I'm eating shit but don't judge me pleeze, ok?

You guys literally don't need one.There are so many great cheap local places
Wtf

>ctrl f
>no vito

there never is. what is wrong with the word today...

people post their shitty food here all the time you sub autist

What do you mean? I'm not allowed to call shit by its name?

Well why are we even talking about it then? I don't get your point.

>and their prices are double most other sandwich places

nigger, I can get a quarter pound roast beef sandwich from jimmy johns for $6.50, and the cheapest equivalent to that at subway is close to $9. Jersey mikes is about the same price of subway. Sorry I live in a shithole town with no local shops to offer even cheaper prices

lol do people really order the gargantuan?
Ive been thinking about it

op here
getting pepe for the meme

There’s a Jimmy Johns less than a mile from my house but I’ve only been there once, (got the tuna with cheese, onions and bean sprouts and it was pretty good) as the food preparation area is up on a kinda raised dais and surrounded by a stainless steel panel, so you can’t see the food or what the fuck they’re doing with it.

I once saw a kid that couldn't have been over 14 devour a gargatron in less than 5 minutes.

I worked for Jimmy Johns for over a year and did everything in the kitchen.
AMA