Calc final in 2 hours

>calc final in 2 hours
>If I get A on this exam, my grade is A; if I get lower than A, it goes down to probably B.
>If I don't get A I'll be shamed and commit sodoku

I'm fucking pumped up right now, didn't sleep for 40 hours, drank 8 cups of coffee, overdosed on smart drugs and vitamin supplements.

I still feel insecure though kek. If I don't come back assume I'm dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodoku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a moron.

this

You're not gonna get an A, you're gonna fail and stumble on some brainlet part of the problem.

just b urself bro

I'm brain-dead without sleep.

OP totally B'd himself

Enjoy your low C.

This has happened to me in all 3 calc courses and differential equations. I got an A in two of them, but a B in the other two. 50/50 chances aren't too bad bro

Don't forget + C

Oh wait

>6 hours ago
RIP user

Cal 1 is easy as fuck, you'll do fine

>stressing over a Calc final
There's like five fucking formulas and eight proofs you've all semester to learn 13 things what the fucks wrong with you
>tfw teacher let me opt out because my grade huh enough
Of course I didn't take it in four year
(Really though sleep is very important you'll fuck up all over the place and lose your train of thought ever three seconds if you don't get enough)

OP reporting in
got 100% on the finals kek
My mind was about to crash so I took 5 aspirins and handful of noopepts before taking it and I think I'm not going to wake up no more

OP reporting. I am sorry for being such an enormous faggot. I'm going to drop out and become a meth dealer's strawberry in repentance. Please to excuse.

>commit sodoku
>death by rat-bite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodoku

>doing math exam
>images of Dr. Gino's hair begin to flash in my mind
>Suddenly remember the formula J=(fuck)U(my shit)^st
>At_last_i_truly_see.jpeg
>Turn in exam
>Spin 4829037592817 degrees and walk out
How did your exams go, Veeky Forums?

Tfw made a D in calc 1.
Tfw when majoring in math.
Tfw i realized i am a brainlet

Don't worry about it. You're literally never going to use calculus outside of calculus class. I'd be willing to bet that less than 1% of the world's population actually need to know calculus to do what they do.

I mean, fuck I took calculus 1 & 2 like 10 years ago and haven't used it once since then. I can't even remember how it works any more.

Fuck off brainlet

No.

>vitamin supplements.
kek
joke's on you, they're a waste of money and don't do anything unless you're literally malnourished.

Remember, C = Degree is the most important equation you'll ever learn.

>final exam tomorrow morning at 8
>it's currently 8:51 pm
>havent started studying

woops

>40 hours
>8 cups of coffee
Enjoy your B

Everyone is either in a job that is too advanced to just use calculus or their job is based on practical application of things so they ignore calculus.

I wish they had coffee in the cafeteria when I was in hs. Enjoy your ged in fifteen years or so.

Yes, but guess which 1% it is.

If you studied calculus at university, it is because you will need it later.
Think about it.
Who learns calculus?
Physicists and engineers.
Why?
Because things that change are pretty damn common.

>Calc 3 final tomorrow
>even if I somehow got a perfect score I still wouldn't get a passing grade since I flunked the other two exams

I hate being stupid. I studied hundreds of hours and did every practice problem multiple times but I still failed.

Now you'll get an F, why didn't you withdraw?

this is exactly what happened to me just now. I probably got a C or a D. Luckily I get an instant 10% raise on exam grade because I did some extra credit. I'm so depressed now. I was shooting for all A's now I'm getting 3 A's and 1 C and that last class was the only difficult one. I feel so ashamed.

Something sympathize with me please. I want to die.

As long as you put in as much effort as you were capable, given any particular circumstances, then don't sweat too much over it; you'll be fine. Everyone, including the greatest, have shit occur.

If you didn't put all of the work you were really able to put in, then it's your problem, but still, shit happens. Just keep at it, bro, at least one drunk user out there believes in you.

so i can learn the material for next time i take it? Plus co-requisites force me to stay in it.

as long as you get your degree, your grades make fuck-all difference in getting a job. No one is fucking looking at your GPA.

>so i can learn the material for next time i take it?
No reasonable professor will kick you out of lecture for withdrawing

>co-requisites
that bit makes sense.

>smart drugs.
aderral and ritalin/concerta don't make you smart. they only make you proactive

Bad bait

This.

Once you convince yourself that you're struggling not because of your personality issues but because you have a "disability" smart drugs would fix, you're simply set for an addiction that partially works as a placebo.

It's basically turning "I can't do this" to "I can do this because these drugs are guaranteed to help me do this". It helps but the habit is not necessary.

t. former addy addict

t. grade obsessed college student who has never even interacted with someone who hires outside of academia let alone hired someone himself