Redpill me Veeky Forums on how did life start on earth ?

redpill me Veeky Forums on how did life start on earth ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQrCsPrh11M
youtube.com/watch?v=5zOrqp2LSW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I came inside ur mum.

according to bible , adam being made from dust and eve being made from adam's rib
that's when the life start

The phrase "redpill me on" should be grounds for permaban on Veeky Forums. This board is a joke.

We don't know, really. Nothing wrong with that. We know what happened (mostly) after it began, but the exact mechanisms behind its beginning are largely unknown

We don't know everything, despite what many on this board would have you believe. We might find out at some point, but we don't know yet.

i dont accept this answer

>Oparin and Haldane suggested that the atmosphere of the early Earth may have been chemically reducing in nature, composed primarily of methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), water (H2O), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon dioxide (CO2) or carbon monoxide (CO)

there's no way you can't combine these into forming monomers, let's say nucleotides
once you have nucleotides you have RNA, RNA code can self replicate

the rest is history

so basicly there was this massive
rock and it has some sulfur and shit and rocks god knows what else
there was some water too
and suddenly particles begin to form just becouse
this particles ((((evolved)))) into microorganism plankton just becouse
then after 2 minions years pop humans ez just becouse

redditors like you should be banned.

Chemical evolution

"Maybe God made RNA"

Alkali Hydrothermal Vents

>I don't know, therefore no one knows.

:-/

mainstream meteors

>redpill
Get the fuck out

I jerked off some RNA and the rest is history

>redpill me
gtfo pill-popping /pol/esmoker

>redpill

Drown.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQrCsPrh11M

youtube.com/watch?v=5zOrqp2LSW8

This video is misleading.
There are still flaws with all the theories of abiogenesis, that's why there is no consensus among scientists.

According to newest developments in RNA-First hypothesis, RNA nucelotides formed by heating a pond, evaporating a pond, and condensating the vapor. However this has only been produced in a very specific laboratory environment with little real world applicability. Then it was only able to reproduce two nucleotides.
The next step involves a catalyst, which has been assumed to be very specific rare types of clay which probably didn't even exist on early earth.
The RNA-first is highly improbable.

Then there is Metabolism-First hypothesis. Why should one believe that an ensemble of minerals that are capable of catalyzing each of the many steps of the reverse citric acid cycle was present anywhere on the primitive Earth, or that the cycle mysteriously organized itself topographically on a metal sulfide surface ?

These hypothesis also ignore the problem of chirality. Some have found organic molecules in space with a 18% lefthanded population, but still doesn't come close to the ratio we need.

Oh yeah, the most promising theory would be a combination of RNA and Metabolism First, that has yet to be discovered.

I can understand what they say about suicide and losing the sense in life after believing in god for so many years. But I must say, that they are responsible for the death of their son, simple as that.

Don't force people in believing what you believe. Show them alternatives. Don't abuse your child with brain washing or go to jail. And for the love of your god, don't start preaching while talking to me and don't start telling me to trust in god you fucking psychopath.